Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-20] [NumericGazer]

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
i got a question regarding Mega...
does the ''free account'' allow you 4gb of download per 24hrs or that's it?
cuz it seems I hit the mark of 4gb and the download stopped and asked if I want to upgrade
if I can carry on after 24hrs I have no problem but if not then I'll find another download method...

Ashurgy

Jun 6, 2021
i got a question regarding Mega...
does the ''free account'' allow you 4gb of download per 24hrs or that's it?
cuz it seems I hit the mark of 4gb and the download stopped and asked if I want to upgrade
if I can carry on after 24hrs I have no problem but if not then I'll find another download method...
Do you mind sharing a link to that game you have as a signature? Happy Girl. I can't seem to find it. Cheers!

Sep 22, 2018

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
The victory scene against Alice is another footjob? BRUH. Give us a blowjob scene where Alice sucks his soul out or something. She has like 10 footjob scenes and one unfinished buttjob scene. This game has so much potential but please give the foot stuff a rest

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
I like so much feet fetish, but little sad for dont see a blowjob scene with alice for the win scene but footjob scene still great

Hope next version will coming soon :D cant wait to see next

Apr 29, 2020
You either conclude with a finished game with lots of fetishes that a majority can enjoy (Shrift), or live long enough to the point of reusing already existing content with characters that already have that same content in numbers while the others get put on the sideline to waste away without being used to their fullest (Under the Witch with Herba being forgotten on the rest of her body).

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
I don't understand why this project shifted so far from it's original fight with the witch character. Now it's hardly recognizable and those witch scenes are no-longer available.
they are, in the first episode.
But i think the game is beter now, still same fight system and more work on character and little on history

Reactions: Kyzer05
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes