Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-20] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
i got a question for you guys, do you think the game would be better off without 3d open world aspect?

cause like for me personally i dont really care about being able to take a 30 min swim to the other side of the lake in this 24215 terrabyte map that has nothing to do in it. i'm also not here to enjoy the tree graphics or whatever cause tbh there are way better games for that kind of stuff. wouldn't it be better if the creator simply botched the idea of 3d open world n tried to make it like a point and click game? this basically means he doesn't have to spend time making open world & it's many complications but can directly focus on what most of us are here for: sex scenes & maybe more story instead. the game would probably be better optimised as well so your computer doesn't burn.

3d can still exist for fighting and sex scenes, this means they just have to do tiny map scenarios where these events take place instead of gigantic interactive 3d world. (Like a simple mini map of just the inside of alices room for example.)

but what do u guys think?

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Very minor bug fix
View attachment 1966254

I could be wrong but my understanding is this section of the game is complete, content-wise and episode 2 is now in development so there'll be a bit of a wait before anything substantial
Correct, the dev has said that there will be no more content updates (only fixes). Instead they are working on a new game that will encompass episode 2 and possibly episode 3... this has been a controversial decision, to say the least...

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
i got a question for you guys, do you think the game would be better off without 3d open world aspect?

cause like for me personally i dont really care about being able to take a 30 min swim to the other side of the lake in this 24215 terrabyte map that has nothing to do in it. i'm also not here to enjoy the tree graphics or whatever cause tbh there are way better games for that kind of stuff. wouldn't it be better if the creator simply botched the idea of 3d open world n tried to make it like a point and click game? this basically means he doesn't have to spend time making open world & it's many complications but can directly focus on what most of us are here for: sex scenes & maybe more story instead. the game would probably be better optimised as well so your computer doesn't burn.

3d can still exist for fighting and sex scenes, this means they just have to do tiny map scenarios where these events take place instead of gigantic interactive 3d world. (Like a simple mini map of just the inside of alices room for example.)

It make sense.
But if I remember correctly the open world focus has already been removed by priorities for the new version, since it take too much effort without a gain in gameplay terms.

Akurey

May 9, 2020
The game is literally changing versions with minor bug fixes in the patch notes, what is going on, seriously.

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019

It looks like an action RPG but functions like a dating sim with unnecessary running around. I agree with you. Perhaps when he introduces the other characters and gets feedback from this version of the game, things will improve in this aspect of the game.

Reactions: babykeem

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
How I need to install the v 1.8?
it says "extract and run" so its pretty easy to do, but since you're new ill teach u:

download it, open the zip file you just downloaded, then drag(aka extract) inside of the zip out to a folder and play by clicking the application found in the folder.

download links are found in page 1 ( ) but remember that your computer has to be a bit good at playing games cause this is 3d game that can lag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impermiable
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes