Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-20] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Gonna spend the year learn to 3D model and make a rip off. WHOS WITH ME?
If you use UniversalUE4Unlocker for take a look to UTW scenes you will see how complicated theese animation are.
It's not just make two models move, you have also to set light, camera angle, etc...

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
If you use UniversalUE4Unlocker for take a look to UTW scenes you will see how complicated theese animation are.
It's not just make two models move, you have also to set light, camera angle, etc...
dim lights, set camera, action - got it
3 ez steps to make a million dollar femdom game

Reactions: 21423007

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I had trouble using UE4Unlocker for UTWs scenes. It only allowed freecam during the idle moments, not during the action. Very annoying. Is there a workaround or is it just like this?

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
Ummm, i have problem with the alice s footstool scene, she is wearing boots in it, is there any way to change this to pantyhose? (Sorry my english is bad)

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Just gorgeous!

Thank you for your continued support, I am NumericGazer
This month I was mainly rigging characters and adjusting 3D models

Rev
I made a few adjustments to the face

What kind of character is Rev? She is like a prankster, a ghost character

The crotch area has been changed to a shiny, silky material to increase the fetish level!

Beware of those overly strong and thick thighs!
If you are deceived by a cute face and caught in the thighs, there is no escape. It's common sense

Bernadead
I adjusted the face just a little bit

What kind of character is Bernadead.She is a mean mature witch

If you let your guard down, you may be tempted to lose, but...
But it is common sense that if you lose, you will be turned into a pet by the mean mature woman's peculiarly persistent punishment , so...

Background Concept
Backgrounds are going on in parallel!

Well, that's it for this month!

Next month, we will continue to make adjustments to the model while also working on animation and backgrounds
Thank you for your continued support, I am NumericGazer
This month I was mainly rigging characters and adjusting 3D models

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Is it me or have the models increased in quality ? They look better than Alice and Herba
Numeric reinvested and now has a full bloody development team, with I've been told has pretty big name among animators too, so yeah there was a huge jump in quality. Personally I find it even more evident in the stages, which you can find at the bottom of the progress report.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just gorgeous!

These two look interesting but that ghost girl doesn't look like a prankster and the mature witch also looks like a ghost. I am
guessing the white clothing is due to the castle being a fancy setting. My guess is that the ghost girl is the daughter of the mature witch. I would have preferred the prankster to look like Jessica from Tower of Trample.

Oh yeah youre right, its been a few months since I played I forgot how stacked she is.
Given how much MC has endured he could probably do situps under her butt by now.

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes