Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-20] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Nytroxe

Jan 15, 2019
So what's the difference between all theses versions ?

What is the difference between the regular download and the steam patched version ?

What is the difference between theses versions and the v0.2.0 αVer11 ?

Is the 1.8 update only about the new KurosRoom or is there new things in the base game ?

Is there a uncensor patch yet ?

Last edited:

Smookio

Jul 30, 2023

What is the difference between the regular download and the steam patched version ?

Is the 1.8 update only about the new KurosRoom or is there new things in the base game ?

Same question in nearly every page or two. I wish we had a separate thread for questions like this - and another thread just for updates and releases. It never ends lmao

Oct 23, 2022

download only 1.8 thats the alice, herba one. its complete and has like 20-30 scenes.
the Kuro one is the new one. It will have monthly updates with new scenes and updates in the game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
download only 1.8 thats the alice, herba one. its complete and has like 20-30 scenes.
the Kuro one is the new one. It will have monthly updates with new scenes and updates in the game.
I already new the "KURO" one.
My question is... Is the first game (below the DOWNLOAD) and the Steam ver 1.8+patched are the same?? cuz they have the same size (7.69 GB).
And what's up with the ALPHA one (v0.2.0 αVer11)?

fugmann

Feb 16, 2019
Global Illumination seems to have the biggest hit on performance, but lowering it too much also makes the shadows look muddy so the game ends up looking worse than the older versions, which I don't remember being this laggy despite having pretty much the same graphical quality.
I wonder if having a simpler environment could improve the performance. Like, if it would help if there was an option to make the environment disappear during sex scenes, replacing it with that void-like space from the version with Dealer. Certainly just two character models alone wouldn't make my computer melt as much even with the fancy effects, right?

• Thinking Face

6judgements

Apr 20, 2022
Global Illumination seems to have the biggest hit on performance, but lowering it too much also makes the shadows look muddy so the game ends up looking worse than the older versions, which I don't remember being this laggy despite having pretty much the same graphical quality.
I wonder if having a simpler environment could improve the performance. Like, if it would help if there was an option to make the environment disappear during sex scenes, replacing it with that void-like space from the version with Dealer. Certainly just two character models alone wouldn't make my computer melt as much even with the fancy effects, right?
We've already discussed this when the demo released. Global Illumination and Shadows carry the biggest performance hit. Set both to "Very Low" if you have a weaker PC. If you set the "Shadows" setting to "Very Low", the shadows in the game disappear completely. Same with the reflections on surfaces, if you set Global Illumination to "Very Low".

This game looks way better than the previous releases from this dev. Unreal Engine 5 has better asset graphical quality than Unreal Engine 4 if you play on Ultra settings on a big 4K IPS or OLED monitor and not on a laptop or a smaller low resolution screen. You would be able to see the difference in the graphics quality of the engine clearly.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes