Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-20] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

omegaxxx123

Formerly 'michael johal'
Nov 6, 2018
I played the new version and it's great. I understand that some people feel like it took two years to make and there is not much content, but the quality is top notch. There is a lot of work being done on other characters as well - check out his progress reports. He's one of the rare gamedevs that delivers, even though there was no playable version for almost two years :). I highly recommend supporting him to anyone whose financial situation allows it.

Footjob is available during the fight, blowjob/prostate massage after winning, and edge/tease after losing.

Also note that if you change your outfit and remove the boots, the footjob will look off.
how do you remove the boots? its disabled for me

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
how do you remove the boots? its disabled for me
When you talk to her there should be an option to remove/change her clothes. Note that this is buggy, and when I reloaded the game she was standing in "default" outfit, but then during the fight there were changes I made to her outfit. I also remember that the camera didn't work as expected when I changed her outfit.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Why has GOG not updated to the new version ? What's the point of actually paying for the game when the torrent site gets the full updates. Lesson learned, don't pay for horny games.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes