Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
All those links and Gofile is the only good one out of the lot... Too many paid/premium hosters coming out left and right and not enough free hosters.

Reactions: aspyyy
Nov 19, 2021
I
I disable Uncensored Shader following this thread.
Download the files:
and Unzip the flies to this Location
..\UTW_Beginnings_Dlsite_Ver1_1\UTW_Beginnings\Binaries\Win64
Sorry for my bad English.
//Edit: disable Uncensored Shader for Episode 0
cant open the link anyone have a copy?

Vsbn

Sep 27, 2021
dumb game crashes my gpu when i go to the shop.
Just download it today. Screen goes black when open Herba shop
Can't do shit, need to hit hard reset
Ryzen 5 5600g
RX6600
32gb ram
Any tips guy? I really like this masochist game

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020

Achivements of June 2024

Thank you for your continued support, this isNumericGazer

What I did this month
・Incorporation of erotic scenes
・Translation

Incorporating erotic scenes

This month, the erotic scenes were finished off by adding sound effects and voices.
This is what it looks like when the voice and sound effects are added

I also reworked the inside textures of the boots to suit the scene and made some minor adjustments

Translations
This month, the dialogue parts were also translated into English and Chinese for the alpha version.
Incidentally, we would like to eventually translate the game into more languages, such as Korean, Russian, German and French.

I would like to add those languages not in the alpha version, but in the final release or at some major milestone.

Future plans

I will continue working on the game next month so that we can release the first alpha version in August.
Next month I will make the alpha version playable all the way through, and in August I will test and finish it, and release it as soon as that is done.

I will continue working on the game next month so that we can release the first alpha version in August.

I knew it!! yeah!

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019

Achivements of June 2024

Thank you for your continued support, this isNumericGazer

What I did this month
・Incorporation of erotic scenes
・Translation

Incorporating erotic scenes
This month, the erotic scenes were finished off by adding sound effects and voices.
This is what it looks like when the voice and sound effects are added
Video
I also reworked the inside textures of the boots to suit the scene and made some minor adjustments
Video
Translations
This month, the dialogue parts were also translated into English and Chinese for the alpha version.
Incidentally, we would like to eventually translate the game into more languages, such as Korean, Russian, German and French.

I would like to add those languages not in the alpha version, but in the final release or at some major milestone.

Future plans
Next month I will make the alpha version playable all the way through, and in August I will test and finish it, and release it as soon as that is done.

I knew it!! yeah!
Hopefully its pretty long, but i have feeling its only going to be about a hour of content.........

Reactions: footjob87

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Hopefully its pretty long, but i have feeling its only going to be about a hour of content.........
i don't even think it's gonna be an hr, ye it might be an hour if you spend most of your time looking around the building. Numeric said he's gonna add more scenes overtime so may guess is we get 4 scenes with the new girl, regardless this is amazing that he's releasing something soon, i was estimating november or december so this is great news

Oct 23, 2022
well we have waited for quite a while, if this goes well which it should. id expect to go back to month by month new scenes. Although after this many years i do sometimes think this would be a lot quicker as just 5-10 min videos. released in multiple angles and multiple different clothings. but a game is good and its coming within the next month

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
i don't even think it's gonna be an hr, ye it might be an hour if you spend most of your time looking around the building. Numeric said he's gonna add more scenes overtime so may guess is we get 4 scenes with the new girl, regardless this is amazing that he's releasing something soon, i was estimating november or december so this is great news
I think it's going to be like the original relase for Alice.
Just an intro and some rooms with maybe a stand-alone gallery with some scenes.
But hey... still better now than December or 2025! X-D

The internet is not cheap.
26€/month - 100 mb/s

Black  Victory hd crop.gif

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes