Ren'Py Under Your Spell [v0.1.3p] [Shady Characters]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

notmeok1989

Jan 3, 2021
how much content is in the game and has anyone got a save so I can access it? Couldn't pass trial of the mind and I dont want to do that stat grind again

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Is dev russian? Because game give strong Innosent Witches vibes. And if dev is russian I dread a lot of grind, minigames and story quests with very little of adult content..

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
how much content is in the game and has anyone got a save so I can access it? Couldn't pass trial of the mind and I dont want to do that stat grind again
Trial of Mind is as far as it goes for now. One there will be content beyond that, you will not necessarily need to win, you can finish in the third place.

Daame

May 20, 2022
The art is really good, i like the setting as well. Will be watching this with great interest, especially when the PLOT starts to arrive( Pls don't be one of the slow burners that ruin it at the end by speedrunning whoremongery)

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
The art is really good, i like the setting as well. Will be watching this with great interest, especially when the PLOT starts to arrive( Pls don't be one of the slow burners that ruin it at the end by speedrunning whoremongery)
I have gotten a lot of flak for the notion, but there will not be any whoremongering in the game.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
No, you can date multiple girls. No harem - doesn't mean that you can only date one. But dating multiple will definitely be more difficult than dating one.
I'm only interested in having dates with several LIs if in the end they all agree with sharing the MC. Otherwise it's cheating and I don't like it.

So, to me to like the game I need that I only like one LI. Therefore, I don't think it's worth trying the game.

In any case, good luck with the game.

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I'm only interested in having dates with several LIs if in the end they all agree with sharing the MC. Otherwise it's cheating and I don't like it.

So, to me to like the game I need that I only like one LI. Therefore, I don't think it's worth trying the game.

In any case, good luck with the game.
Hmmm, I don't really see why you cannot just date one girl if you want to date one girl. But to each their own, I guess ‍♂
Edit: Because, I mean, you can only date one of the girls if you choose so.

Last edited:

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
He's mighty loyal to the core, a boundless romantic bond none of us will understand. We should all be impressed. ;)

Reactions: gallows226

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The artstyle looks super familiar...
It reminds me of the artist who drew for Innocent Witches, but there are differences. Actually, I think there's another game on F95 with hand-drawn art by this same artist.

NOTE TO DEV: I encourage you to stick to your own vision for the game. Countless games have been ruined because the dev tried to please other people instead of making the game he or she wanted to make. If someone refuses to play your game because it doesn't have amputee, goblin foursomes, there are other games they can try instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Character 1

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
It reminds me of the artist who drew for Innocent Witches, but there are differences. Actually, I think there's another game on F95 with hand-drawn art by this same artist.

NOTE TO DEV: I encourage you to stick to your own vision for the game. Countless games have been ruined because the dev tried to please other people instead of making the game he or she wanted to make. If someone refuses to play your game because it doesn't have amputee, goblin foursomes, there are other games they can try instead.
Thank you for your encouragement! That's the plan!
Side note. Neither me, nor the artist has any ties with the developers of Innocent Witches. This is the first game project for both of us.

Reactions: Daame
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes