4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I like the game. Some characters are a little too exaggerated but I've seen worst. I confess I like Sasha, she's super hot and I'm glad I've seen an animation with her and I wanna say thank you to CrimsonAxisStudio for making a Ren'py game (definetely my favourite).
About the fetishes I agree on the fact that they should have been declared because people has different tastes. Personally I love ntr/cuck/sharing stuff (please people don't hate me), because they give something more to the story: making an example there's the game "midnight paradise" with perfect characters a great animations but there will never be a ntr content, so it will be just a common brother-sister-mother story, too boring for my taste.
In general the game is cool and I definetely wanna see more.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
render look nice i'll have to try this later. struggling with sandbox though as it isnt my thing but oh well i'll check it out later.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Hooray for fat fucking tits and preview pic #4, nay for a pointless stat grind and the fact that it's going to take ages before it actually get's some action.
Feels like there's nothing but 0.1 coming out these days and updates for existing games are getting more scarce.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Any chance this is the same dev as https://f95zone.to/threads/blooming-love-bright-sun-studios.6975/ ?
The style looks familiar!
Nope, this is my first game.

I just finished playing this and it seems to have potential so far though the supernatural fantasy stufkind of came out of nowhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will say that the sandbox and stat grinding stuff worries me since that kind of stuff can get tedious and makes developers start to drip feed content not that I'm saying you will do that. Also you said that corruption,male dom,female dom and BDSM are planned will that content be optional since it isn't really my thing.

I think you have a lot of potential with this game and the story with the dad looks interesting so I wish you luck and hope your game does well.
Thiccc girls are my thing. It's not as exaggerated as some games around here, however to address your point, there are going to be proportions for all tastes eventually, so don't worry! Not every chic in the game is going to have massive tatas.

I personally enjoy stat grinds and sandbox games. Makes me feel like it's a game, rather than a gallery. However, I do have plans to make both the stat grind/money/etc a lot more fun to do. And no, I'm not talking mini-games, because those seriously get old after a couple times. Just think.. titties. This is an adult game after all.

I will always question why the decision to be sandbox and include stat-grind. I just don't see the benefit when it comes to adult game...
See my previous reply. I don't want to make the game grindy and annoying. You will be rewarded with adult content while gaining stats.

Many mechanics and tags planned for the future

CrimsonAxisStudio care to tell us? that is something that should be said if you want people to support you, we all don't like the same fetishes, it will be nice to know what you plan to add and what don't.
To put an example I love harem but I hate ntr, humiliating, cuckold, rape etc etc
Yea, I'll work on that. My last two days off were both literally wake up, coffee, work on game until 12-1am, and there are some things in the post I'm going to tweak after work today. Thanks for bringing it up!

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
There is no game file on your patreon, :KEK: Nice try on promoting it here.
Good luck (y)
Fixed.

The Workupload does not contain a file
Fixed.

It looks good, i will play when the MC gets some pussy.
Next version!

Hooray for fat fucking tits and preview pic #4, nay for a pointless stat grind and the fact that it's going to take ages before it actually get's some action.
Feels like there's nothing but 0.1 coming out these days and updates for existing games are getting more scarce.
How about action while getting stats?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Nope, this is my first game.

Thiccc girls are my thing. It's not as exaggerated as some games around here, however to address your point, there are going to be proportions for all tastes eventually, so don't worry! Not every chic in the game is going to have massive tatas.

I personally enjoy stat grinds and sandbox games. Makes me feel like it's a game, rather than a gallery. However, I do have plans to make both the stat grind/money/etc a lot more fun to do. And no, I'm not talking mini-games, because those seriously get old after a couple times. Just think.. titties. This is an adult game after all.

See my previous reply. I don't want to make the game grindy and annoying. You will be rewarded with adult content while gaining stats.

Yea, I'll work on that. My last two days off were both literally wake up, coffee, work on game until 12-1am, and there are some things in the post I'm going to tweak after work today. Thanks for bringing it up!
Thanks for answering I was hoping my post didn't come across as hostile. I'm glad that there is going to be more petite girls eventually possibly a cute elf girl since there already seems to be orcs in the game.

I'm just glad it's not another generic incest game and has some uniqueness to the story. I'm still just wondering what fetishes will be optional since things like Male dom,fem dom, BDSM and corruption aren't really my thing since I really prefer romance in my games rather than the stuff I mentioned.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for answering I was hoping my post didn't come across as hostile. I'm glad that there is going to be more petite girls eventually possibly a cute elf girl since there already seems to be orcs in the game.

I'm just glad it's not another generic incest game and has some uniqueness to the story. I'm still just wondering what fetishes will be optional since things like Male dom,fem dom, BDSM and corruption aren't really my thing since I really prefer romance in my games rather than the stuff I mentioned.

No prob. I appreciate the feedback. I plan to have multiple ways to finish the game. Romance and corruption routes, etc. Some of the fetishes will be optional, depending on route you follow, and some of the fetishes will be completely optional.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Good start and very well implemented story so far. I like the characters. Thanks for pointing out that updates take time. In my opinion, quality is better than speed and quantity.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Good start and very well implemented story so far. I like the characters. Thanks for pointing out that updates take time. In my opinion, quality is better than speed and quantity.
Hey, thanks! Honestly, after playing through a couple of times, I'm going to be upping my render quality settings more. I want the quality to be awesome.

Hi !

Is there a chance to make a MAC version please?

Cheers
I'll see what I can do tonight. I dont have a Mac, so wont be able to test it though.

A game that sounds like this seems as if it ought have an "Incest" tag... {snrk}
Not currently planned, but I'm sure someone will do an unofficial patch at some point.

Reactions: ares79

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
:oops: too short way too short
well cant complain much since its an intro and dev works alone
renders and the planned tags are definitely my thing

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Looks really good, has an interesting plot idea, and I wish the dev all the best. I don't usually play the sandbox games though I do make exceptions but I am not a fan of trainer games. It's disappointing that this is going that route as I like the girls, especially Sasha. She seems to be ready for some alone time with the MC.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Nice start, looks like it's going to be good game. I just hope the upcoming sandbox isn't going to be grindy and navigation is quick and easy.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I love curvy girls and incest themes, so I'll definitely give it a try when there's incest gameplay.

Reactions: ares79

Guardra

May 29, 2018
looks really good and i am enjoying all the women so far but at the end when you mention that stats gain and management will be implemented makes me worry that it will ruin the VN cuz it turns into a grinder which kills it for me. But thats my own personal opinion

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes