4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
CrimsonAxisStudio
Very nice that you're going to create a sandbox game. Far too many VN's out there where you just mindlessly click click click.
The characters look nice in general.
Some things are a bit odd for me though. Most girls don't have eyebrows. Was that on purpose? To me it looks more than a bit weird.
Denoising the images can be a good thing when used carefully, but try to give the renders some more time to finish. In some renders it's really too much and everything looks like plastic and washed out.
I know that it's always a trade off between quality and render time. Just something to consider.

Since your women all have at least medium sized or even large breasts, I suggest you get something like this:

It's available for Genesis 3 too, in case you're using Gen3 models.
It would do wonders for an image like this one:
downstairs7b.png
What you could also do is to use one deformer in the middle of the chest on the clothes. Then just pull the fabric out and use smoothing on the clothes.
I know that most of the devs don't care about things like that, but maybe you do :)

In any case, good luck with your game.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Don't you get with that controlling guys partner?
That is referenced in the dinner scene. He's a stalker.

I've done some editing which will be present in the next update for the scene anyway.

CrimsonAxisStudio
Very nice that you're going to create a sandbox game. Far too many VN's out there where you just mindlessly click click click.
The characters look nice in general.
Some things are a bit odd for me though. Most girls don't have eyebrows. Was that on purpose? To me it looks more than a bit weird.
Denoising the images can be a good thing when used carefully, but try to give the renders some more time to finish. In some renders it's really too much and everything looks like plastic and washed out.
I know that it's always a trade off between quality and render time. Just something to consider.

Since your women all have at least medium sized or even large breasts, I suggest you get something like this:

It's available for Genesis 3 too, in case you're using Gen3 models.
It would do wonders for an image like this one:
View attachment 774504
What you could also do is to use one deformer in the middle of the chest on the clothes. Then just pull the fabric out and use smoothing on the clothes.
I know that most of the devs don't care about things like that, but maybe you do :)

In any case, good luck with your game.
I just checked my renders and it seems they have eyebrows. Do you mean eyelashes?

As for denoising, there was one scene in particular that I had some serious issues with. Took about a week to get anything out of it. Couldn't figure out why and had to just let denoiser roll through it.

As for the tool, I have been looking for something like that. Last time I looked, I didn't see that one, so I'll give it a shot. The last tool I used simply didn't work at all. Thanks!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Argh yeah, sorry, no idea why I wrote eyebrows, I meant eyelashes. Most of your girls don't have any.
As for the denoiser. Almost all your images look like they are denoised heavily.
What GPU are you using?

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Argh yeah, sorry, no idea why I wrote eyebrows, I meant eyelashes. Most of your girls don't have any.
As for the denoiser. Almost all your images look like they are denoised heavily.
What GPU are you using?
The eyebrows are very light. Essentially, no extra stuff going on. I'll keep that in mind for the future and try to make them more pronounced. I appreciate that feedback a lot.

Some of the scenes are. I had some issues where it would switch to cpu only during some scenes and my only option was to use a lot denoiser. Using an rtx2080 with 8gigs of ram.

Also, I appreciate your feedback, especially since you obviously know what you're talking about being a developer yourself.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
nice start. Love the looks of the LIs. Definitely will be watching this one. Best of luck and thank you

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
I wanted to try out this game, beautiful renders and models. Checked the tags, all good.
Then I went through comments and saw sandbox and grinding for stats and that alone turned me away from this game.
At least put sandbox in the tags, so that ppl who don't like sandbox type of games can skip it right away.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I wanted to try out this game, beautiful renders and models. Checked the tags, all good.
Then I went through comments and saw sandbox and grinding for stats and that alone turned me away from this game.
At least put sandbox in the tags, so that ppl who don't like sandbox type of games can skip it right away.
According to posting guidelines, future tags should not be included in the tags section or the post will not be approved.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
So far so good. This is only a demo, but i like how it goes. Littlebit not so sure the rpg elements, but everything from demo is shouting "its gonna happend". I wish all the best, many good ideas and realy nice outcome;)

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
So far so good. This is only a demo, but i like how it goes. Littlebit not so sure the rpg elements, but everything from demo is shouting "its gonna happend". I wish all the best, many good ideas and realy nice outcome;)
Hey, thanks! I've gotten a lot of feedback and I'm taking into consideration that some folks don't like the grind, so I'm going to attempt to implement that through choices and story. We will see how it goes.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks like an interesting story and there are quite good tags attached as well.

Fingers crossed and good luck to the Developer. (y) :coffee:

Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Undercover Love [0.0.05 Demo] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 607 MB

Compressed version for PC (57MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So a guy is a loser and a beta for getting sucker-punched? o_O
And here I always thought the pussy and coward was the one sucker-punching another guy. Can you imagine?

Reactions: Hordragg
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes