• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
What errors are you getting during conversations?

This is the first iteration of travel and time. I plan to have a button to pass the time, while you mainly pass time with events. Thanks for the feedback.
When entering the shop there is a missing value, the inventory isn't defined during the conversation with Claudia and the same error that was posted right above mine. This "sashanostare" one. Don't know if there are more, but like this with the sandbox I don't care. Like I said, a pass for me. I won't waste my time playing for hours to achive one random found event with no benefits or worse, more errors.

Oh, and before you ask, loaded it from nopy.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
When entering the shop there is a missing value, the inventory isn't defined during the conversation with Claudia and the same error that was posted right above mine. This "sashanostare" one. Don't know if there are more, but like this with the sandbox I don't care. Like I said, a pass for me. I won't waste my time playing for hours to achive one random found event with no benefits or worse, more errors.

Oh, and before you ask, loaded it from nopy.
not him, but got the same error from the nopy link
Yup. Going to kill that link. Don't have access to Nopy to update it. Was added by a mod. Re-uploading another version to Mega and it should be available before I have to work.

Reactions: throd33

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I understand everything, but I won't play crude shit. See u later...maybe.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I understand everything, but I won't play crude shit. See u later...maybe.

Sorry about that. All old versions are removed and new mega link is up. Other file servers are in the process of uploading with new version without that error and one other.

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Lo he probado un rato y ha estado bien. Tiene algunos errores, pero eso tiene solución. Me ha gustado más la primera parte (novela visual clásica) que cuando ya te puedes mover libremente. En este último aspecto, no me gusta que tengas que ir haciendo escalas por los escenarios para llegar a un destino concreto (tenerlos todos para ir directamente).
Habría que implementar poder ver las estadísticas de los personajes.

PD: es imprescindible que algún héroe sin capa haga un parche de incesto.

Google Translation: I have tried it for a while and it has been good. It has some bugs, but that has a solution. I liked the first part (classic visual novel) more than when you can move freely. In this last aspect, I do not like that you have to go making stops through the stages to reach a specific destination (having them all to go directly).

It would be necessary to implement being able to see the statistics of the characters.

PS: it is imperative that some hero without a cape make an incest patch.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

While running game code:
File "game/claudiastory.rpy", line 50, in <module>
NameError: name 'inventory' is not defined

Claudia in the chitchen does this every time ...

Also getting traceback on the shop ...

File "game/shop.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'barjo' is not defined

Another one in the shop:
While running game code:
TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not unicode

Last edited:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

While running game code:
File "game/claudiastory.rpy", line 50, in <module>

Claudia in the chitchen does this every time ...

Also getting traceback on the shop ...

File "game/shop.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'barjo' is not defined

Another one in the shop:
While running game code:

Those should be fixed in the newly added versions. Last 15 mins or so.

As for the call errors, that's something to do with what renpy does during distribution and I'll have to investigate that. They shouldn't break the game, however.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Sorry about that. All old versions are removed and new mega link is up. Other file servers are in the process of uploading with new version without that error and one other.
Usually images are added to the archive. U put the dialogs in there. And we are interested in just the possibility of creating Ipatch. Thus Aunty....
Would you prefer to click on doors to travel between areas or click buttons on the bottom to travel?
No how. Add two buttons, a task list, and inventory. And please remove that stupid time sensor "day evening 12". I walked around the house and went to sleep.
P.S. Enjoy your models and don't get fucked up
Sasha is our theme, there is a microwave and a refrigerator with cold beer. where can I see stats? Such as love, lust.....

Last edited:

jadakake

Oct 13, 2018
Is there no content after the running in to the girl scene? It says the day after that you should meet up sasha in the morning, but she is no where to be found? help pls

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Is there no content after the running in to the girl scene? It says the day after that you should meet up sasha in the morning, but she is no where to be found? help pls
Try that UndercoverLove-0.0.08-pc\game\images

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Talk to Claudia in the kitchen for cameras. That
leads to another event.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Usually images are added to the archive. U put the dialogs in there. And we are interested in just the possibility of creating Ipatch. Thus Aunty....
Would you prefer to click on doors to travel between areas or click buttons on the bottom to travel?
No how. Add two buttons, a task list, and inventory. And please remove that stupid time sensor "day evening 12". I walked around the house and went to sleep.
P.S. Enjoy your models and don't get fucked up
Sasha is our theme, there is a microwave and a refrigerator with cold beer. where can I see stats? Such as love, lust.....
Those will be added in the future. Solo dev, and this is the second update.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes