4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
wish this wasnt a sandbox and stat/money grinder i would this VN way more
Thanks for the feedback. I'm hearing that a lot, even during the first launch. I'll put up a poll tonight and see where people stand. If that's what people want, I'm fine with that. It would save me a lot of time during the coding process, anyway. A lot easier to do VN's vs sandbox games. So, we'll see what the poll shows.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Bug
Eva scene - Don't stare gives
Full traceback:
File "sashastory.rpyc", line 149, in script
File "C:\Users\Raven\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLove-0.0.08-pc-Compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Raven\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLove-0.0.08-pc-Compressed\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sashexnostare'.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The girls look great, the story seems interesting enough, it was chugging along nicely until you're unceremoniously dumped into a clunky sandbox where time moves every time you click a room and wander around aimlessly looking for a character to click on. I don't see the point of the grind either for the main girls as they pretty much threw themselves at the MC as soon as he arrived so it seems like the grind is there for filler and annoyance, shame :unsure:

I would prefer a visual novel over a sandbox.

I'm looking into moving to a VN format. I have a poll up on my patreon and I will put a poll up on F95 this evening once this other one ends. I will let the votes decide, and if it's close, I'll make the call. Thanks for the feedback!

no worries, I just started the game from the beginning but if you're interested. I'll attach the crash traceback. OK?

Thank you! That bug should be squashed in the new version. I removed the variable entirely until I can investigate the problem and reproduce it.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
ok im stuck in this game. it keeps telling me to find sasha in the morning yet, shes no were in the house and the only 2 places i can go are the store and home. this game needs a walkthrough

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry but after you meet Eva she just disappears and is no where to be seen in the house

Ahh, once you meet Eva, you will need to talk to Claudia in the kitchen around noon. That leads to further story.

Also, poll is up folks for the great debate of VN VS Sandbox.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
incest patch will come one day or never?

because when neighboarhood talk about claudia kinda strange when shes not the mom

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
CrimsonAxisStudio VN games are way better for me ;)
Thanks for the feedback. We'll let the votes decide. And honestly, it might be a better idea for my first attempt at a game, but we'll see what people want and roll from there. (y)

It's about time someone took off the applied-by-firehose eye makeup on like, every Daz model!

That alone makes it worthwhile!
I've noticed that too. There's a time and place, just not all the time.

Reactions: jojo1241

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
incest patch will come one day or never?

because when neighboarhood talk about claudia kinda strange when shes not the mom
if you read the description of the game in op , you would know that they are not family to the mc, they are family friends that he has not seen in years

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes