4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Have to say I am not a fan of how this game is structured. Moving from one room to the next takes an hour and I've just burned 3 days and talked to one person. Consider having all the rooms shown along the bottom of the interface and maybe which character is currently occupying a room/location. Also, wouldn't be a bad idea to have a quest log (or something similar).

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Have to say I am not a fan of how this game is structured. Moving from one room to the next takes an hour and I've just burned 3 days and talked to one person. Consider having all the rooms shown along the bottom of the interface and maybe which character is currently occupying a room/location. Also, wouldn't be a bad idea to have a quest log (or something similar).
Yea. That was the clear winner in the last poll. 500 to 200 for the other options. Depending on how this poll plays out, I'll be working on fixing travel and time passing, or converting to vn. We shall see.

Thanks for the feedback.

69AssLover69

Jul 12, 2020
Many mechanics and tags planned for the future

CrimsonAxisStudio care to tell us? that is something that should be said if you want people to support you, we all don't like the same fetishes, it will be nice to know what you plan to add and what don't.
To put an example I love harem but I hate ntr, humiliating, cuckold, rape etc etc
Yessir!
Edit: Looks good, will probs download when there is more content 0_0

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
LOL, now I have to figure the different between Sandbox and VN ...
Haha yeah, I think it depends. I like how VNs are more linear that way my dumb ass doesn't miss things, but I do enjoy a good sandbox every now and then because you can roam around and progress at your own pace.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Just played it. Feeling excited for what's to come. The girls are great and the dev isn't being slow about getting anywhere with them (or at least with Claudia). The time skip on navigation is a nuisance, but not a big one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
incest patch will come one day or never?

because when neighboarhood talk about claudia kinda strange when shes not the mom
Even though I'm a big sucker for incest story, I don't think it would be a good idea here.
Because the "mom" would give in to the "son" way too fast.

Also, poll is up folks for the great debate of VN VS Sandbox.
A Visual Nover will be better.
It seems that in this game, you need to clear all the events in order to make the story progress.(ex: finishing Sasha route to trigger the evening party with Claudia).
And in a Sandbox case, it's very annoying to check every place every hour, because you miss a tiny event and the story is stuck.

Reactions: Zolkane

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
A sandbox is Ok only if you have an idea of where you need to go and when. In other words - either a walkthrough or highlighted images of who is where when...just my two cents worth...

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This WAS a promising game... but now this turned into sandbox shit... i will pass

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, Here's a quick android port of v0.0.08
Usual gestures etc incl, any issues let me know.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
The sandbox portion is just... really bad. Navigation needs to be far easier. I can't believe I'm saying this, but even making the links overlay the image would at least (if done half decently) give some kind of structure to the thing. As it stands it's this weird mess of changing options in the corner. Really, just a basic layout of all rooms and indications of who is there would be best.

Then with navigation taking time... and there being no obvious way to skip time either... ugh. And the whole time thing is even rather non-obvious, at least at a glance... so you start confused about wtf is going on before noticing the numbers in the corner... And even then who knows how many of them there are per section of the day...

Bleg. Just bad all around.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Imo , just do a remake, revamp or whatever they call it :coffee:
its my first time playing it, and i quit after i click mc sister for the second time
didn't want to discourage the dev,
a lot of bad things already been said

yes, i hate sandbox, but i cant handle grinding sandbox o_O

Reactions: House Of Black

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
i have same feeling and "advice" as ghjghjghj

take room hour by hour take to much time, get the game anoying and kill the fluidity and THE GAME PLAY.
they are a lot of protagonist story, why block the game with take story one by one ?.
use different choice for swith caractere beetween them and lead the story's

i m sure you get something better them this...please remake this...

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
i have same feeling and "advice" as ghjghjghj

take room hour by hour take to much time, get the game anoying and kill the fluidity and THE GAME PLAY.
they are a lot of protagonist story, why block the game with take story one by one ?.
use different choice for swith caractere beetween them and lead the story's

i m sure you get something better them this...please remake this...

With the way the poll is going both here and on patreon, I'll be changing a lot over the next couple of days.

I've already started reflowing things to move away from sandbox, so should solve most of the issues you're having in the next update, which shouldn't take too terribly long to push out.

Thanks for the feedback.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes