4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
CrimsonAxisStudio , I notice there been some minor crashing through out the game. Since it is early for you, it can give you time to change the game platform format. I will be looking forward to the next update.

What I didn't like about the existing platform that each movement decrease hour too fast. The character (ladies) are awesome (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
3 days of only finding Sasha's jogging event and getting an error on the third day that couldn't be ignored and just shut the game down so gave up.

Loved the first episode, this one not so much.

P.S. Nevermind, didn't pay attention to tags. I didn't see the corruption tag, i'm not into that stuff.

Just pretend I wasn't here.

Not all games are for everyone though so it doesn't matter. Good luck to the dev anyway, there is a playerbase to be had.

Last edited:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
3 days of only finding Sasha's jogging event and getting an error on the third day that couldn't be ignored and just shut the game down so gave up.

Loved the first episode, this one not so much.

P.S. Nevermind, didn't pay attention to tags. I didn't see the corruption tag, i'm not into that stuff.

Just pretend I wasn't here.

Not all games are for everyone though so it doesn't matter. Good luck to the dev anyway, there is a playerbase to be had.
Corruption has been taken out. Didn't quite fit the story later on.

The rest of the issues should be fixed after this next update. Thanks for your interest, though, and the feedback. Appreciate it.

Reactions: Avaron1974

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
CrimsonAxisStudio, take your time on the platform switch over, I am sure you need additional time to understand what may need to be done since it may be different than what you been doing. I love the female characters. (y)
Thanks for the support.

It'll actually be pretty easy, just going to take some reorganizing and additional renders to make it flow. I had a lot of practice with the first episode, so I'm not really going to be delving into anything new or difficult, and I have some volunteers for play testing it before general release, so hopefully be able to find bugs before a public launch.

My first batch of new renders is under way and I've started converting things over, code wise.

Will keep folks updated.

Reactions: WheresLucifer

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks for the support.

It'll actually be pretty easy, just going to take some reorganizing and additional renders to make it flow. I had a lot of practice with the first episode, so I'm not really going to be delving into anything new or difficult, and I have some volunteers for play testing it before general release, so hopefully be able to find bugs before a public launch.

My first batch of new renders is under way and I've started converting things over, code wise.

Will keep folks updated.
At least you didn't do a huge development into the game yet. I am sure once the game is half way, might just finish it and later redo it. However in this case, you just got started and didn't have a lot of work into it.

I just want to say keep up with your story and I am really looking forward for your updates. (y)

Have a great day (y)

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
That red head girl looks awesome! All renders look great actually

But man, that sandbox was painfully bad, thank goodness it's gonna be changed.. Good luck with the development! Seems very promising :D

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
So this one is going to become a VN Which do not have freedom ??? Tired of VN's

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I wouldn't comment that. However, since this developer will be making platform changes, we will give the developer some additional time to do the platform switch over. I am looking forward for the update. (y)
Yeah, obviously he’s gonna need additional time to switch gears sort of speak that’s a no brainer. It’s still a moment to rejoice for those of us that found the sandbox style in this game unbearable.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for the support.

Will keep folks updated.
Glad to hear that you're in a comfortable spot changing the mechanics.

I possibly would've enjoyed it either way, but I do believe that you will have an easier time attracting fans and future patrons by avoiding a sandbox. The reported benefits of one (greater perceived player agency, easier time integrating side content) sadly don't outweigh the negatives people have come to expect of it: namely grinding of events or repeated checking of locations to advance the plot. Even if there wasn't a single stat to gain or scene to repeat, some (perhaps even many) people will assume that you chose the format to stretch the content. And they may not stay long enough to be proven otherwise.

The ideal mechanic in my book is somewhat of a middle ground between kinetic novel and sandbox: a VN with nonlinear gameplay elements whose choices impact the character, which allows choosing of scenes and trying different approaches to them, and offers multiple paths through it's story.

That being said, I really like the renders and the story so far and am looking forward to more. Especially of Sasha and Kathryn. Speaking of them, I noticed some minor issues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep it up!

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

I possibly would've enjoyed it either way, but I do believe that you will have an easier time attracting fans and future patrons by avoiding a sandbox. The reported benefits of one (greater perceived player agency, easier time integrating side content) sadly don't outweigh the negatives people have come to expect of it: namely grinding of events or repeated checking of locations to advance the plot. Even if there wasn't a single stat to gain or scene to repeat, some (perhaps even many) people will assume that you chose the format to stretch the content. And they may not stay long enough to be proven otherwise.

The ideal mechanic in my book is somewhat of a middle ground between kinetic novel and sandbox: a VN with nonlinear gameplay elements whose choices impact the character, which allows choosing of scenes and trying different approaches to them, and offers multiple paths through it's story.

That being said, I really like the renders and the story so far and am looking forward to more. Especially of Sasha and Kathryn. Speaking of them, I noticed some minor issues:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I'll add it to my list of fixes.

Thanks! I'll get that fixed also. d

As for the other stuff. I'll be looking at it. Since this switch is new, I'm going to have to figure out how I can make things interesting using this style. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep them in mind.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
After meeting a new character while jogging with Sasha have asked me to speak to Sasha in the morning but she is nowhere ... With the time passing by changing parts I checked for several days without result.
but according to the screens there are still things that I haven't seen.

I'm not a fan of the time that goes by changing rooms (very quickly when you're looking for where the character you need to talk to is found) but the characters are quite my style and make me want to see the rest.

Oct 31, 2019

Keep it up!
Good advice! (y)

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Happens when you chose "dont stare" after third run. Happens on both android versions iv tried. Dont want to losr points with sasha.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Happens when you chose "dont stare" after third run. Happens on both android versions iv tried. Dont want to losr points with sasha.
Won't lose any points, just make her a bit angry. In any case, this will be a moot point moving into the next release, which should be later this week.

Reactions: Valronn
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes