caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 0.0.08 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: brandonheat99

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
Seems interesting I would like to make 1 note, you should fix the navigation to be all one 1 screen for the house, having to go to specific rooms to get to other rooms and each one advancing the day is annoying and unengaging.

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
Many mechanics and tags planned for the future

CrimsonAxisStudio care to tell us? that is something that should be said if you want people to support you, we all don't like the same fetishes, it will be nice to know what you plan to add and what don't.
To put an example I love harem but I hate ntr, humiliating, cuckold, rape etc etc
He has a point really need to make it clear because I too hate NTR not a fan of rape or humiliation but love harem,milf & big tits.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
He has a point really need to make it clear because I too hate NTR not a fan of rape or humiliation but love harem,milf & big tits.
Yea, I've mentioned it a few times but I'll edit the post after I post the new update today (barring any issues with these last few rendera) to make it very obvious that NTR will not be present. I, too, hate NTR. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do these people even play before asking for walkthroughs?

I've seen people asking for them for the most basic of games and even the more complex games give 3 choices instead of 2.

WVM was the best one i've seen people ask for walkthroughs for .... every choice is basically "want to fuck this girl" ... "don't want to fuck this girl" and then someone thinking "well, shit, 2 choices ... nope i'm stumped I need guidance".

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Do these people even play before asking for walkthroughs?

I've seen people asking for them for the most basic of games and even the more complex games give 3 choices instead of 2.

WVM was the best one i've seen people ask for walkthroughs for .... every choice is basically "want to fuck this girl" ... "don't want to fuck this girl" and then someone thinking "well, shit, 2 choices ... nope i'm stumped I need guidance".
I know what you mean. I always imagine them looking like this before they ask for a walk through.
4iso33.jpg

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes