4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Undercover Love [0.0.08a] [Crimson Axis Studio] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Compressed version for PC (68MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Do make a notice of your previous save games being fucked on the first page, thanks.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
no but we still are sharing if we are having threesomes do we have a choice not to and is Sasha gonna be in a ffm scene
This heavily depends on your definition of sharing:

Given a friend with benefits, would you consider it sharing if you weren't the only one to benefit from them? Would you consider it sharing if either of you expressed a romantic interest in the other? Would you consider it sharing if a future relationship isn't out of the question?

If you answered yes to any of those then I sure do hope you plan to have your MC behave accordingly and only ever lay with one LI. Else people might talk about your double standards and going behind people's backs.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Short and sweet, I am curious to see where it goes. Glad it's a VN and not sandbox. Perhaps it needs to lose that tag. Hopefully as more content is added then we'll be given the option as to who the MC will fuck instead of automatically joining Claudia and Emma in bed. Felt odd that someone who "raised" the MC was fine with fucking him so soon after he walked back through their door.
Looking forward to seeing where this will go...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Felt odd that someone who "raised" the MC
She didn't.

They were family friends.

He spent a summer with them but he was only a friend not the son she never had. Now he's a friend she's attracted to.

She's also quite sexually open and not ashamed of it so won't take much to have fun with her.

Do make a notice of your previous save games being fucked on the first page, thanks.
That just takes common sense.

Game has changed from sandbox to VN, it's painfully obvious saves would have issues.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She didn't.

They were family friends.

He spent a summer with them but he was only a friend not the son she never had. Now he's a friend she's attracted to.
He spent multiple summers there... I didn't mean it as he was her "son" but rather that he was someone she's known since he was a kid and then 1 day after he walks in she's engaging in a threesome with him. I doubt he was a friend as it sounded like he spent more time with her kids.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

Given a friend with benefits, would you consider it sharing if you weren't the only one to benefit from them? Would you consider it sharing if either of you expressed a romantic interest in the other? Would you consider it sharing if a future relationship isn't out of the question?

If you answered yes to any of those then I sure do hope you plan to have your MC behave accordingly and only ever lay with one LI. Else people might talk about your double standards and going behind people's backs.
i try if i like 1 person but most games force you into sleeping with others and if she is a romantic interest and we have to share her thats bs i only really like Sasha

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019

Why are you moralizing? Nobody's gonna talk about their double standards, nobody's gonna judge. Nobody's ever going to know or care how they play this game unless they do it publicly. Nobody is hurt. Get off your high horse. This is a game. A fantasy. If, in that person's fantasy, they want to be able to do whatever they want while everyone else has to abide by certain standards, that sounds like a perfectly fine fantasy. Who are you to chide them for how they have fun? I just can't believe you're out here - here, of all places - trying to shame a person for wanting a game to live up to their fantasy. The creator isn't obligated to make the game that way, but the players can want what they want.

"People might talk about your double standards and going behind people's backs" gtfo

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Phat ass MILFs? Hell yeah, count me the fuck in!
And knowing that a dev came to his senses and put the sandbox into the trash where it belongs is a huge plus as well.
10/10, would eat those derrières out any day. :love:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Not sure why the dev doesn't want to respond to the many requests for an incest patch? :unsure: The busty mom and daughters could be easily typecast as the MC's aunt and cousins.:p I guarantee if the dev made the incest optional (Lewdpatcher?) then both his followers and contributions would increase because of it.;) What about the MC's mom? Does the MC have a sister(s)?

Reactions: punisher2099

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Not sure why the dev doesn't want to respond to the many requests for an incest patch? :unsure: The busty mom and daughters could be easily typecast as the MC's aunt and cousins.:p I guarantee if the dev made the incest optional (Lewdpatcher?) then both his followers and contributions would increase because of it.;) What about the MC's mom? Does the MC have a sister(s)?
I agree make it happen.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree make it happen.
The dev may not respond for two reasons:

1) That's not the story they want to tell, not everything needs to include incest.

2) If they respond and someone tells Patreon that the Dev created an incest patch then they are banned from Patreon.

If you want an incest patch then make it yourself.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes