4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Won't lose any points, just make her a bit angry. In any case, this will be a moot point moving into the next release, which should be later this week.
un related to what im quoting but if you want to look a good sandbox with a time feature, take a look at Personal Trainer

Reactions: Edrick23

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we gonna be forced to fuck everyone like with Emma and Claudia or do we have a choice and are we gonna be forced into what ever it is the woman on the street invited us to

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Amazing models and amazing animations, the "game" aspect is just severely lacking. Personally i love a well done sandbox much more than a well done visual novel, and sandboxes often turn out to be way more popular. Sadly, and i mean this respectfully, the dev seems too new to coding to be able to implement one decently. And i have seen a lot of sandbox games on here bite the dust because their inadequate dev's tried there hand at a sandbox. Only for each consecutive update to have more bugs than the one before, and to have the story be all kind of messed up when going after the female characters in a different order eg, MC acting like a virgin after just getting done banging 6 girls. Now i'm not stating that this game is going to suffer the same fate. Just be careful dev, be especially careful in these beginning stages with the code, before you get 10 updates down and have to redo everything.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Amazing models and amazing animations, the "game" aspect is just severely lacking. Personally i love a well done sandbox much more than a well done visual novel, and sandboxes often turn out to be way more popular. Sadly, and i mean this respectfully, the dev seems too new to coding to be able to implement one decently. And i have seen a lot of sandbox games on here bite the dust because their inadequate dev's tried there hand at a sandbox. Only for each consecutive update to have more bugs than the one before, and to have the story be all kind of messed up when going after the female characters in a different order eg, MC acting like a virgin after just getting done banging 6 girls. Now i'm not stating that this game is going to suffer the same fate. Just be careful dev, be especially careful in these beginning stages with the code, before you get 10 updates down and have to redo everything.
You're like a fortnight to late to the party (see the poll result at the top and these posts by CrimsonAxisStudio).

But I actually am curious how you arrived on sandboxes 'often' being 'way more popular' seeing as they don't exactly dominate the weighted ratings: of the first 100 titles 15 are tagged sandbox and an addtional 6 are tagged point & click (without also being tagged sandbox) making for a combined total of 21 titles with nonlinear gameplay elements (which is quite interestingly somewhat in line with the poll result for this title). Granted they are equally present on the first page (top 30), with two point & click titles currently in the lead, but 'often' and 'way more' do seem rather excessive to describe this.

Reactions: Edrick23

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

Yup. Definitely new. Thanks for the input.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
are we gonna be forced to fuck everyone like with Emma and Claudia or do we have a choice and are we gonna be forced into what ever it is the woman on the street invited us to
No, to some extent at least, and yes, as its part of the main story line.

Edit:

I want to expand on this answer a bit.

Eventually, there will be a long list of choices that will change what happens in the game, who you meet, and eventually how the story plays out. For now though, there isn't enough content put in for me to be able to do that. I plan on creating branching paths around .4 or .5, when there's enough content that can be skipped and still have a good amount of content for you to play through.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
No, to some extent at least, and yes, as its part of the main story line.

Edit:

I want to expand on this answer a bit.

Eventually, there will be a long list of choices that will change what happens in the game, who you meet, and eventually how the story plays out. For now though, there isn't enough content put in for me to be able to do that. I plan on creating branching paths around .4 or .5, when there's enough content that can be skipped and still have a good amount of content for you to play through.
Branching stories and missed content? :( Maybe make choices that change dialogue / sub-dom dynamics / outfits but separate story branches branches is meh imo. Check with your patreons though, maybe put up a poll and get some feedback

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Branching stories and missed content? :( Maybe make choices that change dialogue / sub-dom dynamics / outfits but separate story branches branches is meh imo. Check with your patreons though, maybe put up a poll and get some feedback
I'm all for branching paths and different outcomes.

If a choice only changes dialogue but leads to exactly the same renders it's but a preference and mostly meaningless to my mind. Having different renders (to display power shifts in relationships or just different outfits) will invariably lead to 'missed' content as you're being shown either the one set of renders or the other. Having branching paths (and possibly a fine walkthrough to help guide those with only little time on their hands through them) will not only keep the replayability high but possibly leads to people experiencing more of the story/renders. At least I for one wouldn't replay a game just to see an LI in a different outfit, I'd want to experience something new.

(See Locked Away for the kind of branching I enjoy.)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Has anyone requested an Android port already or should i go and post it on that port thread
Hi all, Here's a quick android port of v0.0.08
Usual gestures etc incl, any issues let me know.
Mega
Though do keep in mind that the later half of the current content or rather its mechanic is being heavily reworked right now:
You're like a fortnight to late to the party (see the poll result at the top and these posts by CrimsonAxisStudio).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
CrimsonAxisStudio I thought I should let you know about a few inconsistencies in the story that I found early in the game, some of which left me scratching my head :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I'm quite enjoying the story. Sasha is right up my alley, I really like her model and character.
I hope the story will get even more interesting when the MC's profession comes into play ;)

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
CrimsonAxisStudio I thought I should let you know about a few inconsistencies in the story that I found early in the game, some of which left me scratching my head :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I'm quite enjoying the story. Sasha is right up my alley, I really like her model and character.
I hope the story will get even more interesting when the MC's profession comes into play ;)
I'll take a look at this a bit later and run through it, see whats up. Some of this dialogue has changed in this next iteration, so some of it may not be present.

Reactions: Aristos
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes