4.20 star(s) 33 Votes
Jun 11, 2020
There's no romance tag added so getting bent of shape over faux threesome scene is childish to me. It was a hot scene and I enjoyed so that's all I care about. *shrugs*

Reactions: Spirit Detective

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The renders and animations look good and the story is intersting. The only criticism I have right now is the transitions between the animations and static images look kinda weird.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Then there are plenty of games that cater to people who don't like that.

The dev has said that there will be content going forward involving 3somes with 2 women and that's going to be an ongoing thing.

People know upfront so if it isn't for them they have the option to move on.
You should know by now that they won't just move on, they will keep complaining until the dev gives them what they want...or just keep on complaining. :LOL:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Wow, this feels like a whole new game now and I love it. MC is one lucky son of a gun to be surrounded by all of this... quality goodness.

There's people complaining about "Sharing their girl", well first off, she's not your girl. If anything It's Emma's, she and Claudia had a thing way before we came back in the picture. Claudia did say she's Bi did she not? You should be fortunate enough that Emma's sexy ass is the sharing type, because as I just mentioned Claudia was hers first. Lastly, the tag clearly says "Harem" are you gonna complain when there's a orgy next?

When we're fucking one girl in the orgy do you expect the other girls to just sit there and watch or play patty cake?

Anyway, you're great Crimson, keep up the good work.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I liked it! The story is good, and the girls are stunning. In the end you sometimes notice that this used to be a sandbox game before, but it wasn't that bad. And now I'm really looking forward to what' s next in the game.
Here's a music Addon/Mod for the actual game version.
By the way: nice game so far!

Download Mod only v0.0.08a (~63MB):
-
Thanks for this! I really like your music choice used in the mod.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Wow, this feels like a whole new game now and I love it. MC is one lucky son of a gun to be surrounded by all of this... quality goodness.

There's people complaining about "Sharing their girl", well first off, she's not your girl. If anything It's Emma's, she and Claudia had a thing way before we came back in the picture. Claudia did say she's Bi did she not? You should be fortunate enough that Emma's sexy ass is the sharing type, because as I just mentioned Claudia was hers first. Lastly, the tag clearly says "Harem" are you gonna complain when there's a orgy next?

When we're fucking one girl in the orgy do you expect the other girls to just sit there and watch or play patty cake?

Anyway, you're great Crimson, keep up the good work.
1. i complained about sharing if we have to share more then just Claudia because i dont care bout her and 2. harem dont always mean orgies i would have preferred no harem and had just 1 girl, should of gave an option to go to bed if you dont want a threesome

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
There's no romance tag added so getting bent of shape over faux threesome scene is childish to me. It was a hot scene and I enjoyed so that's all I care about. *shrugs*
Also, one does not not exclude the other. The tag will likely come later too, as there is a love/lust points system. And the romance tag still fits in retrospect either way, as poly relationships are a thing, and they exist, and some of them would't work without threesomes/foursomes. And seeing as this is a harem game, I'd kinda take the romance tag for granted, as that's the style of this harem title from the feel of things.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Not sure why the dev doesn't want to respond to the many requests for an incest patch? :unsure: The busty mom and daughters could be easily typecast as the MC's aunt and cousins.:p I guarantee if the dev made the incest optional (Lewdpatcher?) then both his followers and contributions would increase because of it.;) What about the MC's mom? Does the MC have a sister(s)?

No plans to make an incest patch.

CrimsonAxisStudio, since the game is no longer sandbox now, what are the use of the stats? What change between lust and love?
Still working that out. Once there's enough content, they will matter.

NTR or Sharing when
No NTR planned for the game.

Never tried it yet, but I think it's cool you listened to popular demand so definitely trying it out!
Thanks!

The renders are really stunning, great job! Imho they could be improved even more by making the placing of the clothes on the body more realistic. Here, the top looks like excessive ultra-stretch.
I have a fix for this, but I did not have the fix when I did these renders.

Here's a music Addon/Mod for the actual game version.
By the way: nice game so far!

Download Mod only v0.0.08a (~63MB):
-
Thanks! I do have custom music that I've had an audio engineer work on that I will add either in an update.

No sandbox option =I lost interest in this game . The dev could have made it optional so both party's would be happy
Sorry man. That's basically like making two games and I'm a solo dev.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
No plans to make an incest patch.
But not opposed to an unofficial one, I suppose?:sneaky: It does fit the setting as far as story goes for now, since there's not much but an introduction/very early game for now. If that's ok, I say; Unofficial mod Gods of F95Z , Assemble! Grace us with your free mod kindness!:KEK:.... After we've got a bit more flesh on the bones ofc.:LOL:

Edit; Just to clarify, for those whom the "free mod" reference flies over their head; most companies now-a-days, even some VN ones, sells mods as DLC. You know, skins and such, more or less ripped from old existing mods(Yes ZeniMax/Bethesda, I'm lookin' at you, amongst the bigger corps.!)

Edit**:
Still working that out. Once there's enough content, they will matter.
And it will still work. There's a few VN titles on here with the same style of tracking, and it works pretty well actually. And I belive it can help in the choosing of LI's, or am I offbase there?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes