4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well it seems like people cried about the sandbox he made a poll and VN won so there is nothing we can do now. People will complain anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joyce Harding

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The renders and animations look good and the story is intersting. The only criticism I have right now is the transitions between the animations and static images look kinda weird.
Can you give me a direct example so that I can review it? And be a bit more specific on what about it is weird. Chances are, if you've noticed it, other people have too, and it's probably something that I should address.

Thanks in advance!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Can you give me a direct example so that I can review it? And be a bit more specific on what about it is weird. Chances are, if you've noticed it, other people have too, and it's probably something that I should address.

Thanks in advance!
Sure for example the blow job scene with emma this sequence seems kind of weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Anybody know where I can find the script, so I can fix it myself.
This is one of those game they didn't make it easy to find, always hiding it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I only hope that Claudia don't become too focused on Emma and forget about the mc, im ok with the ffm, but only if the mc is in the fun too, just looking at the party and not playing is bad.

Edit: Also i hope that he don't become one bullet man.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I only hope that Claudia don't become too focused on Emma and forget about the mc, im ok with the ffm, but only if the mc is in the fun too, just looking at the party and not playing is bad.

Edit: Also i hope that he don't become one bullet man.
I don't mind some ff action. I just don't like when other guys are involved :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlexTorch

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
I could’ve sworn the Dev answered the NTR question like 6 times already yet people are constantly asking.
because he did, I believe this is how certain Devs get pressured and railroaded into adding it.

but I love this game so far and is curious about the role the Dad will play.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Didn't the dev say that he doesn't like NTR either? As a fellow NTR hater I get why people ask about that stuff, but try to use the search bar, it's annoying when people keep asking the same thing.

Reactions: m4pII

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So the paranormal stuff is about the Dad being some kind of mage, wizard and stuff.
What about the others? Are they late bloomers or something?
Maybe only the males get the power or something. MC's power is yet to awaken.
Later he may use those powers to help out the L A N D L A D Y or something like that.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I will always question why the decision to be sandbox and include stat-grind. I just don't see the benefit when it comes to adult game.

Sandbox in normal game can be good because it's released with full content ready, so the freedom to explore is meaningful. Sandbox in a game during development would end up making the game feel extremely empty, and it often makes additional content less obvious.

Grind in normal game can be good if it's accompanied by good gameplay (ex: grinding through combat to level up where the game has fun combat system). But when it comes to adult game, the grind is essentially just choosing the same option over and over again which is not fun because it only serves to delay progress.

Great potential with the game, but I do worry about the sandbox-n-grind element.
Is this game sandbox ? I must still be in the VN part of the game. I have yet to see that or N....

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I just finished playing this and it seems to have potential so far though the supernatural fantasy stufkind of came out of nowhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will say that the sandbox and stat grinding stuff worries me since that kind of stuff can get tedious and makes developers start to drip feed content not that I'm saying you will do that. Also you said that corruption,male dom,female dom and BDSM are planned will that content be optional since it isn't really my thing.

I think you have a lot of potential with this game and the story with the dad looks interesting so I wish you luck and hope your game does well.
What sandbox?
What N..?
I haven't seen that yet.
When does that start?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes