4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Okay first time playing this game but the dialogue seems very confusing to me. At times it is implied that we are talking about two different families while at other moments in the conversion its like our Protagonist is from the same family. This needs to get sorted out.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Okay first time playing this game but the dialogue seems very confusing to me. At times it is implied that we are talking about two different families while at other moments in the conversion its like our Protagonist is from the same family. This needs to get sorted out.
Can you give me examples so that I can review the examples? Thanks!

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I am a simple man, I see choices and stats, I ask for walkthrough.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I would like to say this platform was better than the previous platform. You did an awesome job transition from previous platform to current platform. I believe there may be few words that may needed space between them. I would have to go though the game again to find them. Otherwise, great start. I am looking forward for your next few updates to see how your story will be laid out.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
No incest? Romance endings (as opposed to only the harem)? Solid graphics/animations? I HAVE FOUND A UNICORN. Lost me a little with the sex scene that can't be opted out of though... would prefer for there to be either a stat check or an actual choice to engage, especially if this game isn't going to be only a harem path.

Last edited:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
No incest? Romance endings (as opposed to only the harem)? Solid graphics/animations? I HAVE FOUND A UNICORN. Lost me a little with the sex scene that can't be opted out of though... would prefer for there to be either a stat check or an actual choice to engage, especially if this game isn't going to be only a harem path.
Those will come in time, but I'm trying to focus on one character per update, so you get more story and progression in one sitting, rather than having a bunch of random conversations with no real sense of moving forward in any one story.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Those will come in time, but I'm trying to focus on one character per update, so you get more story and progression in one sitting, rather than having a bunch of random conversations with no real sense of moving forward in any one story.
And weirdly I would be okay with just sitting around having random conversations instead of being forced into a sex scene the second day the MC is in the house. Would prefer to be able to say no to the milfs. Not having a choice as to who the MC fucks is disappointing (as I'm sure I've expressed before, sorry about that).

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
And weirdly I would be okay with just sitting around having random conversations instead of being forced into a sex scene the second day the MC is in the house. Would prefer to be able to say no to the milfs. Not having a choice as to who the MC fucks is disappointing (as I'm sure I've expressed before, sorry about that).
This update adds the option to go a different route. I would love to be able to to do each consecutive step in the order in which the final game will be presented, but its not feasible from a writing, coding or rendering aspect, at least not from me. It gets extremely confusing and disjointed working on multiple routes simultaneously, and the end product does not turn out as well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This update adds the option to go a different route. I would love to be able to to do each consecutive step in the order in which the final game will be presented, but its not feasible from a writing, coding or rendering aspect, at least not from me. It gets extremely confusing and disjointed working on multiple routes simultaneously, and the end product does not turn out as well.
Thank you and no worries, if I’d known prior to complaining that my complaint would be addressed in future then I would have still complained but I would have added a smiley face to the complaint.:)

Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'm stuck, the running with Sasha ends with bumping into EVA, then the caption says must talk to Sasha in the morning - only she is not to be found

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What's the news on the coming update, since I don't have access to the dev's Patreon? Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes