4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Is this more of a kenetic novel or are their choices with major and minor consequences

Kinetic novel, with some choices. Most choices aren't super involved, but each update builds on the next. I plan to have multiple endings, based on decisions the player makes.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Kinetic novel, with some choices. Most choices aren't super involved, but each update builds on the next. I plan to have multiple endings, based on decisions the player makes.
If you have player choices affecting endings then it's not a kinetic but regular VN. Unless you mean it's linear for now and it will change in future updates.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
CrimsonAxisStudio I found a small Inconsistency. If MC did spend the night with C & E having Sex and later in the scene C is doing Yoga, she says after pulling down MC´s pants that she was courious how it looks and saying something about wanting to see it with Em together last night. Sounding like the 3-some didnt happend.

I hope you get what I mean

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
CrimsonAxisStudio I found a small Inconsistency. If MC did spend the night with C & E having Sex and later in the scene C is doing Yoga, she says after pulling down MC´s pants that she was courious how it looks and saying something about wanting to see it with Em together last night. Sounding like the 3-some didnt happend.

I hope you get what I mean
There's a variable in there. I'll double check it and work the fix into the next update if something is wrong.

Also, there's a new path after the evening party scene that has you walk away from the path for the 3some and do something else.. That may be your issue, since it could be from an old save.

Nov 2, 2017
Here's an Addon/Mod for the game witch adds ingame music, a walkthrough and cheating.
By the way: nice game so far!

View attachment 998517 View attachment 998518 View attachment 998519 View attachment 998520 View attachment 998521 View attachment 998522

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 18, 2021 - Mod is on hold!
The developer announced music/audio for the next version.
I put the mod on hold for now and then decide if I stop/continue it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
any chance of the walkthrough mod at least getting an update?

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
There's a variable in there. I'll double check it and work the fix into the next update if something is wrong.

Also, there's a new path after the evening party scene that has you walk away from the path for the 3some and do something else.. That may be your issue, since it could be from an old save.
CrimsonAxisStudio
mhhh.. My last (and loaded) save was in bed with C & E - got the call from dad - later the yoga scene with the inconsistency.
In the evening party scene I wasnt going after S, I stayed with C & E.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
hi Dev, I hope you read this:

I have a problem if I choose "lie about last night" when MC is talking with his dad: the game crash and I need to rollback to choose "tell the truth".

If not, well, the game crash.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.0.1a
Good luck, the story looks very promising, difficult to analyze at the moment, let's see what the game has in store for the future. (y)

Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was interested in the premise and the game starts out pretty well but the point system is inconsistent and the sex becomes gratuitous way too fast, they go from knowing you since you were little to sucking dick at breakneck speed, there is no getting to know each other after many years, there is no emotion to me besides hornyness, and if this is what the game will be about as in the plot will revolve around sex and only that, not relationships, nor characters, not the lore, then I would like to know now, I mean I might still play because you know: Horny, but then at least I won't be sad that the potential of a good story has been thrown away, the renders are nice, although I think it could be better at transitioning since a lot of times things just "teleport" around breaking the fluidity also render lighting is inconsistent in some scenes, choices are few and far between and you don't really get to choose much when they do happen, the renders are nice, pretty much it for my first impression, its nice but not amazing so far.

edit: Just because I felt like I only said what I didn't like, well it has something that could be an interesting story if not focus only on sex, it also has nice graphics, I actually liked the dad, he talked like a person and not an asshole so that is refreshing, the Mc is not an asshole although sometimes his personality shifts into a "player" out of nowhere, as long as he is not an asshole we are good though(I do prefer to have more of a say on a character's personality but if the personality isn't shit I don't really need it), the girls are beautiful but look pretty much the same physically so far, not bad but I like more variety, yeah can't really think of anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes