4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Working on it. Had some pretty series health problems for about a month (thanks covid). I work retail and its the holidays so haven't had a ton of time since recovering.

Hoping to have it out by the end of January.
Thanks for the response and looking for some more twin-MILF action!

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
can anybody help me?? I downloaded the mod and started the game and then at the intro its says "mod by KoGa3" and then the error pops up...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
can anybody help me?? I downloaded the mod and started the game and then at the intro its says "mod by KoGa3" and then the error pops up...
Sorry to hear that. Since you're using my mod, I guess that's unfortunately the reason for the error. To be able to help you, I need a more detailed error information. Since this message comes so soon after my intro sentence, I suspect that something happened during your mod installation (probably my mod icon file is missing in the .../game/music folder or something similar).

• Red Heart
Reactions: IDKAM

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Sorry to hear that. Since you're using my mod, I guess that's unfortunately the reason for the error. To be able to help you, I need a more detailed error information. Since this message comes so soon after my intro sentence, I suspect that something happened during your mod installation (probably my mod icon file is missing in the .../game/music folder or something similar).
I am so sorry to reply so late, I was away to my computer for 3 days. I tried reinstalling it and now It works!! tnx for the mod btw :D

Reactions: KoGa3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just a heads up, I should have the next update out by Sunday, although it may be on patreon first for test purposes to work out the bugs first. Hopefully before. I don't have a lot left that I want to put into this update.
Re found this one because of the bump, seems shorter since I last played but so fucking much better :) can not wait for more. Best of luck

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the heads up CAS. Does the update include more of the busty mom and/or her horny neighbor? Thanks again.
Some with Claudia, but primarily focused on story hook + sasha + intro of two characters.

Re found this one because of the bump, seems shorter since I last played but so fucking much better :) can not wait for more. Best of luck
Shorter is due to it being a VN format. I actually added a bunch of renders when I transitioned.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Some with Claudia, but primarily focused on story hook + sasha + intro of two characters.

Shorter is due to it being a VN format. I actually added a bunch of renders when I transitioned.
I figured that was the reason and in my eyes so worth it. Also That mff scene was hot. Thank you:)

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I figured that was the reason and in my eyes so worth it. Also That mff scene was hot. Thank you:)
It's been a lot easier for me to work on the renders/story now, instead of the back end stuff to make things function properly. So, more renders and such, so works out. Also less stressful.

And just a heads up, I'm working on the last scene of this update, which I hope to have setup for rendering by tomorrow evening, and then it's just bug testing and making sure all of the renders come out well.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes