4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Hot milfs, hot girls, perfect bodies. What more does a man need ? And the story is actually interesting and catchy, the cliffhanger got me all hyped. Keep going strong dev, this game is awesome as it is and i feel its only gona get better.

Reactions: patrickB

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
did anyone else get an error when you go to the map and click the only site besides home heres the error i got
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'preshop'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "mcpool.rpyc", line 5, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 291, in script
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Undercover Love VNALPHA 0.0.08a
Sun Oct 18 06:40:31 2020

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
did anyone else get an error when you go to the map and click the only site besides home heres the error i got
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "mcpool.rpyc", line 5, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 291, in script
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\UndercoverLoveVNALPHA-0.0.08a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Undercover Love VNALPHA 0.0.08a
Sun Oct 18 06:40:31 2020
Wait, how did you get to the map? That should no longer be possible since the latest update.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Cash or credit?
MC didn't even get to see the cameras and already Liliana was asking for payment.
Plus she brought a box with what looks like second hand cameras.
Not to mention MC happens to be in a clothing store.
Are all MC's cheap or something or did he just get lucky?
A lot of weird things happen in this game.
The good thing is that it doesn't take too long to loosen up Claudia thanks to Emma.
I think it's much easier when they're drunk.
Now I can work on the other 3, since I gave up too many points concentrating on Claudia first.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
OMG, seriously, over 1GB and to be continued so fast.
I hope the next update is another GB or 2 to be able to enjoy it.
I may have to wait to play it every 3 or 4 updates or so to enjoy it.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
No prob. I appreciate the feedback. I plan to have multiple ways to finish the game. Romance and corruption routes, etc. Some of the fetishes will be optional, depending on route you follow, and some of the fetishes will be completely optional.
I have finished the current version of the game and I would like to know if there is going to be a love route with Claudia because so far even though I chose the options that gave me love stats with her , I only got to see that she is a bi sex-crazy woman . I mean she talks about wanting to protect her family and about how she has made the twins grow up in a secluded environment , but according to the final sex scene and the reaction of Sarah, I would say that is common for her and Emmah to have drunk lesbian sex every time she invited her over and they drink.

And what's more is the fact that even though she has known the Mc since he was a kid and has been friends with his mother for a lot of time according to the background story, She doesn't have any reserve to sleep with him together with Emmah in the second day he is staying in her house and she isn't even as drunk as Emmah according to what you wrote so that just makes me think that she is a sex-crazy woman who doesn't care a little about what their daughters think or who she fucks with if she gets to satisfy her sexual needs and that gives us a plot hole because according to our conversation with Jeni, she says that her mom hasn't dated more than a couple of guys during the last years after her divorce and also she doesn't seem to know about her mother being bisexual even though as I stated before according to the reaction of Sarah and the behaviour of Claudia and Emmah, I would say it is pretty common for them to have sex in the house.

So I would like for people to understand my point:
First, this is a great game so far and I would like to support him in Patreon because the art and kind of story are great for me, but I would like the story to be more consistent and the reactions, behaviour and development of the relationships of the characters too.
Second I have a question and that is, Is there going to be a love route for Claudia? And I mean a true love route where there are feelings involved and not only lust and sexual satisfaction masked as love. I mean because if Claudia truly is searching for love or have any feelings for Mc, I don't think it is ok to have a 3some immediately the second day she has seen him after years and less with the background relationship of their families and her personality before the divorce. It is ok even if there isn't a love route but I would like to know what to expect and not have false expectations that won't let me enjoy this amazing game.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.08a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Call me gay, but I'm actually interested in the dad's line of work with the line;

" shut up, your life is in danger. "
Lol

The girls are beautiful and the story is interesting thus far, kind curious about sasha and Emma. Maybe Sasha doesn't like Emma because she's known to gobble up any dick she sees and maybe her ex was one of them? :unsure:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Call me gay, but I'm actually interested in the dad's line of work with the line;

" shut up, your life is in danger. "
Lol

The girls are beautiful and the story is interesting thus far, kind curious about sasha and Emma. Maybe Sasha doesn't like Emma because she's known to gobble up any dick she sees and maybe her ex was one of them? :unsure:
He's a Bro Mage or Bro Wizard or Bro Warlock.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
CrimsonAxisStudio

- Again, the conversation ends when Sasha says she has to go to work. It's in the evening right after dinner! What kind of clothing shop has a night shift after dinner? :LOL:

- And finally a couple typos I noticed in that conversation with Sasha:
Dissapeared" should be "disappeared."
She also says the cops came and "drug him out." I guess it should be "dragged him out."

Finally addressed the other issues that you mentioned in the script. Thanks for bring them up!

You'll find out about Sasha's job in the next update, and then it will make more sense. ;)

Reactions: Aristos

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
CrimsonAxisStudio during the BJ scene with MC, Emma and Claudia its mislabeled as Claudia when Emma is speaking, other then that I didn't see any issues with the VN release. Kudos!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes