4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I´m getting so many error messages when playing.. Where do I find the laptop to set up the cameras?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I tried the game. The only issue I have is that time advances every time you move from one room to other which I find stupid. I try to look around and find where girls are and suddenly it is late at night and I need to sleep after few clicks.
Time should advance after action/event or "advance time" button not going from one room to next. That can make game hard to play.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
For me personally the clicking around the house was a hassle since you need to go for example: Bedroom-hallway-kitchen-garden . Especially since every action costs time this can get pretty bad. Make all rooms available in the bottom to travel straight there would really help. Plus once the sandbox starts you have zero guidance on where to go, what your goals are. Make a journal, hint system etc where the next events can be found.
And the city map doesnt really work for me either with the streetview style, there is so much clutter I actually took a while finding the home and store icons.
I like your game and plot so far, but especially the ui and navigation could use some work :)

Also I just downloaded through MEGA and I also got the Sashanostare error. Only option that works there is staring at Eva.

I agree with you

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Pertaining to your survey, if you choose to have the user click on doors and hallways to move around, please pay attention to perspective.

In the movie industry they have a 180 degree crossing rule: in conversations, if you have to cross the 180 line you have to move the camera to allow the user to follow. The reason is maintaining the continuity of perspective.

One of the chief complaints for some titles that do this is that the perspective of a room makes no sense. It's like you are teleporting to a random spot in the room and the user is left trying to piece together a sense of space that doesn't work. If the user enters a hallway have the user view the hallway from the entrance they are going in. Yes, that means more renders of the hallway, but the payoff in terms of enjoying the game is worth it IMO.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I´m getting so many error messages when playing.. Where do I find the laptop to set up the cameras?
What errors are you getting? I did a new version this morning and fixed sashexnostare and the inventory/barjo bug.

I tried the game. The only issue I have is that time advances every time you move from one room to other which I find stupid. I try to look around and find where girls are and suddenly it is late at night and I need to sleep after few clicks.
Time should advance after action/event or "advance time" button not going from one room to next. That can make game hard to play.
Yea. Nav reflow is going to be next. Thanks for the feedback.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Pertaining to your survey, if you choose to have the user click on doors and hallways to move around, please pay attention to perspective.

In the movie industry they have a 180 degree crossing rule: in conversations, if you have to cross the 180 line you have to move the camera to allow the user to follow. The reason is maintaining the continuity of perspective.

One of the chief complaints for some titles that do this is that the perspective of a room makes no sense. It's like you are teleporting to a random spot in the room and the user is left trying to piece together a sense of space that doesn't work. If the user enters a hallway have the user view the hallway from the entrance they are going in. Yes, that means more renders of the hallway, but the payoff in terms of enjoying the game is worth it IMO.
I'll let the poll roll for a few days and see what people like.

I'll look into that concept. That's interesting and may help me figure out regular scenes and such too. Thanks!!

a bit crashy. lots of grey screens of error. Anything you want to do leads to a grey screen.
What kind of errors are you getting? Trying to track down bugs so I can work on them tonight.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
What is there in this game? Because all I was able to find was Sasha running in the morning and the mom in the evening and then the Emma event in the pool area (the awesome scene plays out) and then the game ends. Is there anything I missed?

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
The girls look great, the story seems interesting enough, it was chugging along nicely until you're unceremoniously dumped into a clunky sandbox where time moves every time you click a room and wander around aimlessly looking for a character to click on. I don't see the point of the grind either for the main girls as they pretty much threw themselves at the MC as soon as he arrived so it seems like the grind is there for filler and annoyance, shame :unsure:

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018

I'll look into that concept. That's interesting and may help me figure out regular scenes and such too. Thanks!!

What kind of errors are you getting? Trying to track down bugs so I can work on them tonight.
Here is the traceback text for the errors I was receiving

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Undercover love" version "0.0.08".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Undercover love" versione "0.0.08".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm a sucker for corruption, so I'll add it to the list. Hope there is a bit of variety in chest sizes n the future, the only thing worse than blimp tits is when everyone had (nearly) the same size.

Nov 1, 2019

no worries, I just started the game from the beginning but if you're interested. I'll attach the crash traceback. OK?

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Would you prefer to click on doors to travel between areas or click buttons on the bottom to travel?
  • Click buttons that change room to room.
  • Click buttons that have all travel options on every screen.
  • Click on doors/hallways/etc to travel between places.
I would prefer a visual novel over a sandbox.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes