4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sashexnostare'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mcclaudiaroom.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "mcpool.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "sashastory.rpyc", line 149, in script
  File "C:\Users\chamb\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa2492.24665\UndercoverLove-0.0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa2492.24665\UndercoverLove-0.0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Undercover Love 0.0.08
Wed Sep 23 02:03:37 2020

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
got as far as sand box and first Sasha event. sandbox was a game killer and some of the choices just feel like "Either click the obvious choice or end the event early." i mean it was nice till the sandbox but yeah this game probably aint for me. but either way good luck to you dev!

Reactions: RexGenocide

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Undercover Love [0.0.08] Crimson Axis Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 995 MB
Original Size Mac: 977 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 76 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 59 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mcclaudiaroom.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "mcpool.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "sashastory.rpyc", line 149, in script
  File "C:\Users\chamb\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa2492.24665\UndercoverLove-0.0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa2492.24665\UndercoverLove-0.0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Undercover Love 0.0.08
Wed Sep 23 02:03:37 2020
What file host did you download from? That error was fixed, which means one of the file hosts has the un-squashed client.

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
What part of it did you not like? Looking for feedback. This is the first iteration with navigation. Thanks!
For me personally the clicking around the house was a hassle since you need to go for example: Bedroom-hallway-kitchen-garden . Especially since every action costs time this can get pretty bad. Make all rooms available in the bottom to travel straight there would really help. Plus once the sandbox starts you have zero guidance on where to go, what your goals are. Make a journal, hint system etc where the next events can be found.
And the city map doesnt really work for me either with the streetview style, there is so much clutter I actually took a while finding the home and store icons.
I like your game and plot so far, but especially the ui and navigation could use some work :)

Also I just downloaded through MEGA and I also got the Sashanostare error. Only option that works there is staring at Eva.

Reactions: Johnny6

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Looked good in the beginning, but you lost me, dev. Sandbox without hints, errors during conversations or as you enter the shop and each travell options cost 1 hour? Even from bedroom into hallway? Nope sorry. That's a big no for me. Good luck.

What errors are you getting during conversations?

This is the first iteration of travel and time. I plan to have a button to pass the time, while you mainly pass time with events. Thanks for the feedback.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
For me personally the clicking around the house was a hassle since you need to go for example: Bedroom-hallway-kitchen-garden . Especially since every action costs time this can get pretty bad. Make all rooms available in the bottom to travel straight there would really help. Plus once the sandbox starts you have zero guidance on where to go, what your goals are. Make a journal, hint system etc where the next events can be found.
And the city map doesnt really work for me either with the streetview style, there is so much clutter I actually took a while finding the home and store icons.
I like your game and plot so far, but especially the ui and navigation could use some work :)

Also I just downloaded through MEGA and I also got the Sashanostare error. Only option that works there is staring at Eva.

Would you prefer to click on doors/etc to travel? I have had feedback on both methods. Seeking feedback. First iteration of travel and seeing what people prefer.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes