4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i just started that game and it looks good, the models are a bit exagerated but it's ok. I love big tits and ass but too much kills the mood.
My first doubt was when i had to buy a camera and end up in a clothing store !! the dev was short on money to buy the right shop asset i guess!!:ROFLMAO: and i also laughed when she came with a huge box, i guess they have a stock of 1970 cams !
So everything was very good, almost perfect after the night with Claudia and Emma but why the hell spoiling everything with that stupid story with Dad.
My god can't we have a nice story without a bucket of shit falling on our heads !!!
Why the devs so often think they have to imagine a crime or strange story they won't be able to handle correctly and fall in all the clichés.
Thats driving me nuts! I just hope i can zip trough that shit without having to bother about that crap.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Just checking in again to see if this game is still multiple playthroughs to see everything. I liked the beginning concept of the game however I dislike having to do multiple playthroughs.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Just checking in again to see if this game is still multiple playthroughs to see everything. I liked the beginning concept of the game however I dislike having to do multiple playthroughs.
Yeah, the game has a harem tag but it isn't the usual go for them all at the same time type thing. We basically have to choose who to spend time with and you can't see everything in one playthrough. A harem ending seems to be in the works, so i hope that changes a little bit, because neglecting a girl or some times girls, to spend time with another, does not seem like a smart choice for a harem ending does it?

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hey good day dev im just going to ask if the babe on ur profile pic exist in this game?
Yup, that's Sasha. One of the main romanceable characters in the game.

the woman with blue bikini, she already have sex scenes or not?
If you mean the blue bikini from the intro, then that's Claudia. She has some non-penetration scenes. No sex scenes yet.

Well i just started that game and it looks good, the models are a bit exagerated but it's ok. I love big tits and ass but too much kills the mood.
My first doubt was when i had to buy a camera and end up in a clothing store !! the dev was short on money to buy the right shop asset i guess!!:ROFLMAO: and i also laughed when she came with a huge box, i guess they have a stock of 1970 cams !
So everything was very good, almost perfect after the night with Claudia and Emma but why the hell spoiling everything with that stupid story with Dad.
My god can't we have a nice story without a bucket of shit falling on our heads !!!
Why the devs so often think they have to imagine a crime or strange story they won't be able to handle correctly and fall in all the clichés.
Thats driving me nuts! I just hope i can zip trough that shit without having to bother about that crap.
Finding assets is a pain in the ass. The only shop I could find that wasn't a clothing store was an apple shop. And I'm not getting anywhere close to putting anything like apple in an adult game.

This is not a meet and fuck game. There's going to be story in it, just like most games, that doesn't have to do with fucking. Not sure if you're looking for the right kind of game.

Thanks for the feedback, but it wasn't terribly useful.

From feedback from both patreon and f95, people disliked games without choices. The feedback was that they were being forced to be intimate with someone they weren't interested in.

Can't have it both ways and the majority wanted choice, so hence, choices.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, the game has a harem tag but it isn't the usual go for them all at the same time type thing. We basically have to choose who to spend time with and you can't see everything in one playthrough. A harem ending seems to be in the works, so i hope that changes a little bit, because neglecting a girl or some times girls, to spend time with another, does not seem like a smart choice for a harem ending does it?
Yeah that shit sounds like Tyrant Quest, where you get the harem ending by missing two thirds of the sex scenes. o_O

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
From feedback from both patreon and f95, people disliked games without choices. The feedback was that they were being forced to be intimate with someone they weren't interested in.

I totally get that, but you went the entire opposite direction, instead of having a fuck/don't fuck type option for the people who are not interested in being with every girl, we got a situation where you can choose to spend time with a girl, but not with them all if i want to? Guess we just take the L and move on then :HideThePain:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I get it. Just no way around it. However, there's a guy that does a mod that basically solves that for people, so works out in the end.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If we want to go for single Love Instrest and want to ends up with her in end. Possible? Im into milfs and i'm only into Claudia. But she have one lesbian partner. And Harem is planned. So confused.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yup, that's Sasha. One of the main romanceable characters in the game.

If you mean the blue bikini from the intro, then that's Claudia. She has some non-penetration scenes. No sex scenes yet.

Finding assets is a pain in the ass. The only shop I could find that wasn't a clothing store was an apple shop. And I'm not getting anywhere close to putting anything like apple in an adult game.

This is not a meet and fuck game. There's going to be story in it, just like most games, that doesn't have to do with fucking. Not sure if you're looking for the right kind of game.

Thanks for the feedback, but it wasn't terribly useful.

I perfectly understand that this game is not just a quick fuck game. I'm not a fan of a very long slow burn but i like when things take some time to happen.
In your game it was ok, a bit rushed maybe but it was not a jump to the cock either. I liked you game a lot but as usual i'm getting pissed when a dev starts to include a mafia or magic with combat story because it's very hard to make it believable and avoid all the clichés of those B movies that i totally hate.
I was a bit afraid when i saw that the sex scene were coming very soon. I was thinking that maybe the dev will go quickly with this so he can concentrate on the main story about Dad and magic stuff.
But it doesn't mean that i don't like a good story behind the characters building and sexual relations, but i think it has to be just a background and should not take the first place. But i prefer when a game concentrate on a few charaters instead of throwing at our face hundreeds of girls that you fuck and forget.
Keep in mind that people essentially play those games for the adult content and the main story should be there to give a solid base and guideline without becoming too invasive.

But i love that game anyway, the magic stuff and combat/action did not bother me as i could go trough it quickly. So keep it that way so the player who like that stuff can play it and other can zip trough.

The renders were really good, nice job with the setting and lightings and the animation were very good too.

So for me it's a very good start and if you keep it that way i will enjoy it a lot.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hey dev! I am not trying to be rude but I am curious about something.
I just downloaded V 5a after trying your first release last year because I was waiting for actual sex content (vaginal penetration). Going by your statement I am going to assume that you refer that way about your game because there is just the one sex scene so far. On the other hand you have a lot of handjobs, titjobs, blowjobs, things that are sexual in nature but I consider more like teasing than actual sex. My question is thus:

Can we expect few actual sex scenes (vaginal) throughout the development and a lot of teasing (xxjobs)?

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I perfectly understand that this game is not just a quick fuck game. I'm not a fan of a very long slow burn but i like when things take some time to happen.
In your game it was ok, a bit rushed maybe but it was not a jump to the cock either. I liked you game a lot but as usual i'm getting pissed when a dev starts to include a mafia or magic with combat story because it's very hard to make it believable and avoid all the clichés of those B movies that i totally hate.
I was a bit afraid when i saw that the sex scene were coming very soon. I was thinking that maybe the dev will go quickly with this so he can concentrate on the main story about Dad and magic stuff.
But it doesn't mean that i don't like a good story behind the characters building and sexual relations, but i think it has to be just a background and should not take the first place. But i prefer when a game concentrate on a few charaters instead of throwing at our face hundreeds of girls that you fuck and forget.
Keep in mind that people essentially play those games for the adult content and the main story should be there to give a solid base and guideline without becoming too invasive.

But i love that game anyway, the magic stuff and combat/action did not bother me as i could go trough it quickly. So keep it that way so the player who like that stuff can play it and other can zip trough.

The renders were really good, nice job with the setting and lightings and the animation were very good too.

So for me it's a very good start and if you keep it that way i will enjoy it a lot.
Yea, it's probably 70% ladies, and the rest MC story. There's four main ladies, and the rest are extra. Claudia, Sasha, Jeni, Kat.

Hey dev! I am not trying to be rude but I am curious about something.
I just downloaded V 5a after trying your first release last year because I was waiting for actual sex content (vaginal penetration). Going by your statement I am going to assume that you refer that way about your game because there is just the one sex scene so far. On the other hand you have a lot of handjobs, titjobs, blowjobs, things that are sexual in nature but I consider more like teasing than actual sex. My question is thus:

Can we expect few actual sex scenes (vaginal) throughout the development and a lot of teasing (xxjobs)?
Nah, can expect a lot, but it just takes time to get there. Four main ladies for sure, and probably some extras.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: v1900

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Nah, can expect a lot, but it just takes time to get there. Four main ladies for sure, and probably some extras.
It's a very good thing to keep the main characters to a limited number.
In such a game you have two basic options.
Either you continuously give new girls to the MC to fuck without taking time to develop them much and it gets quickly boring or you concentrate on a few girls whom you develop a lot and make them evolve all along the game.
But the second option can be tricky, because if you go too fast with those girls you will soon lack of new material and you will end up repeating the same scenes again and again and it gets boring too.
I have played the update of a game yesterday where the dev went crazy and made the best sex scenes i have ever seen. It was wonderfull but later i thought that it would in fact kill that game as it would be difficult to give more as the MC has now done everything he could achive.
That's why many dev who have just a few girls choose the long slow burn that blueballs you forever!!!
The fisrt year you get handjobs, the second year you get the blowjobs, the third you finally get some pussy and the fourth you get some ass stuff :ROFLMAO:
And i'm not kidding some games have managed to achive this!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
It's a very good thing to keep the main characters to a limited number.
In such a game you have two basic options.
Either you continuously give new girls to the MC to fuck without taking time to develop them much and it gets quickly boring or you concentrate on a few girls whom you develop a lot and make them evolve all along the game.
But the second option can be tricky, because if you go too fast with those girls you will soon lack of new material and you will end up repeating the same scenes again and again and it gets boring too.
That's why many dev who have just a few girls choose the long slow burn that blueballs you forever!!!
The fisrt year you get handjobs, the second year you get the blowjobs, the third you finally get some pussy and the fourth you get some ass stuff :ROFLMAO:
And i'm not kidding some games have managed to achive this!!
:ROFLMAO: It's like playing Skyrim. you have to forge 200 iron daggers to learn how to forge a cool sword. :ROFLMAO:
If a dev wants to develop the relations that way it is cool and all but if he gets a "generous god" moment and throws a LI that just tells us:

U wunt some fuk? :BootyTime:

I would say "good dev, good dev". After all the biggest lie of all is that women don't like to fuck as much as men. I mean, I ma just a perv looking for some lewd material for reading. ;)

Anyway I am just starting this VN, back to reading. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
:ROFLMAO: It's like playing Skyrim. you have to forge 200 iron daggers to learn how to forge a cool sword. :ROFLMAO:
If a dev wants to develop the relations that way it is cool and all but if he gets a "generous god" moment and throws a LI that just tells us:

U wunt some fuk? :BootyTime:

I would say "good dev, good dev". After all the biggest lie of all is that women don't like to fuck as much as men. I mean, I ma just a perv looking for some lewd material for reading. ;)

Anyway I am just starting this VN, back to reading. (y)
I play those games since a long time and i have played a lot of them and i'm currently starting to design my own.

The main problem about a sex scene it's that it's very exciting the first time you achive to get a blowjob from a specific character for example, but the second time she blows you it's already less exciting.
So if you quickly go trough all the kinks with a girls, she is spoiled, you can repeat the same many times but you need a lot of imagination to make it feel new each time.
Some devs manage to get it right, some time to develop a character and tease you but not too long and then regularly give you access to new kinks and find a creative way to repeat them so it doesn't get boring.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes