4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
ok so i am new to this adult game platform and the images looks good so the game is good in terms of story or not?
and ain't games are suppose to play when its compleated?
and is there any other games like hot milf with good story and plot?
and is there any diffrence between the paid version and free version?
right now i am playing the visit but its story is kind of slow

sorry for soo many question
Most games you'll find here are early release state.

There's not a paid version or free version for my game. Just this version.

Reactions: FckLit

MistFullSnow

Apr 20, 2020
Where am I supposed to play ep 1, 2, 3. Everywhere I can only see Ep 4B. is this supposed to include everything previous or will I just be spoiled if I play this version.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
@
CrimsonAxisStudio

at first i thought nice game renders but poor sex scenes, because they always end too fast without varity or sequences. I THINK i might have a missing feature on your game however. the sex scenes which are implemented with short webm video clips dont play at all. when supposed to. I was confused in some dialogue like
if you keep going like that --> frozen image
fuck im going to cum --> frozen image
whit flashed for signaling the finish ---> instant switch from looking at the member to blowjob image but still frozen.

so i reverted back to all scenes with short clips and yes none of them play.

any suggestions how to fix that?

Also if you start the game fresh there will always be the first error when trying to enter save menu

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/game_menu.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/game_menu.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/game_menu.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
UndercoverLove Episode4
Sat Aug 21 02:21:31 2021

Last edited:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I do believe you're using an old version of the game. We are currently on Episode 4b, and patron has 4c currently. That game menu bug was fixed in the second implementation.

As far as the video goes, I'm not really sure what's going on. No one has reported that problem. Are you using PC, mac or android?

Dajose

May 8, 2017
I do believe you're using an old version of the game. We are currently on Episode 4b, and patron has 4c currently. That game menu bug was fixed in the second implementation.

As far as the video goes, I'm not really sure what's going on. No one has reported that problem. Are you using PC, mac or android?

windows 10 recent updates. so far it also only your game that i noticed the missing video sequences. clips work fine using the folder images, just renpy seems to not trigger them. i wonder why that is. since its broken from the start i dont know. i can try to apply the latest update but i dont think that the fix does anything for that problem. sad. i guess i can only look for similiar games with the same implemented video format and check if it has the same issues, if i find one fast that is

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
windows 10 recent updates. so far it also only your game that i noticed the missing video sequences. clips work fine using the folder images, just renpy seems to not trigger them. i wonder why that is. since its broken from the start i dont know. i can try to apply the latest update but i dont think that the fix does anything for that problem. sad. i guess i can only look for similiar games with the same implemented video format and check if it has the same issues, if i find one fast that is
Nah, I'm talking about the game itself. The main menu bug was in the original Episode 4 release, I've released two versions since then. Try redownloading the other version, since the renpy version also changed between updates, which means that could solve the problem.

Reactions: delacroix2

MVGArtist

Apr 18, 2021
Undercover Love [Episode 4B] Unofficial Android Port - Mega

Undercover Love [Episode 4A] Unofficial Android Port with Sam2504 Walkthrough Mod - pending

Allow Storage Permission for Persistent Saves - Even after uninstalling the game, the saves will remain intact

* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me here -
The file is missing, can you please reset it

Reactions: xibalbinho

BetaSAO

Jul 27, 2018
Hi, not sure if it's just me or not, but i started a new game recently (after the Sandbox to VN transition) and i remembered there being a dinner scene early on that the characters still reference but the scene itself doesn't seem to take place.

iirc it's the dinner Kathryn wakes you up for, you then join Claudia and some if not all of the girls for dinner (couldn't remember if Jeni was absent due to her date or not) where you explain your plans to become a PI and discuss that knockout of a welcome.

Instead, you get suffocated by Kat & Claudia's boobas, then follow Claudia to her room for a 1-1 chat followed by the choice to see the 3 girls, where Kat's scene mentions the dinner already taking place.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hi, not sure if it's just me or not, but i started a new game recently (after the Sandbox to VN transition) and i remembered there being a dinner scene early on that the characters still reference but the scene itself doesn't seem to take place.

iirc it's the dinner Kathryn wakes you up for, you then join Claudia and some if not all of the girls for dinner (couldn't remember if Jeni was absent due to her date or not) where you explain your plans to become a PI and discuss that knockout of a welcome.

Instead, you get suffocated by Kat & Claudia's boobas, then follow Claudia to her room for a 1-1 chat followed by the choice to see the 3 girls, where Kat's scene mentions the dinner already taking place.
Thanks for the call out. I'll look into the dialogue and fix it in the next update.

Dec 30, 2017
Undercover Love [Ep.4b][Compressed]

Original Size Win: 659 MB

Compressed Size Win: 185 MB: MEGA

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
File Deleted. Please reupload!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes