4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the update!

Sasha: but dad has eluded(aluded) to it when he rarely calls.
Dad: I think you're lacking information, or you would've taken more precations(precautions)
Jeni: Wow. How benevolant(benevolent) of you.

Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the update!

Sasha: but dad has eluded(aluded) to it when he rarely calls.
Dad: I think you're lacking information, or you would've taken more precations(precautions)
Jeni: Wow. How benevolant(benevolent) of you.
All fixed now. Thanks for the callouts. These are probably things that I would never have seen.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Amazing renders. I look forward to future updates. I love the choices and paths the dev has put in. It makes it a bit more unique to a lot of other games.

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
The Models and Animations look really good! Now I will wait for more Sasha and Jeni content or more Shower/Wet scenes. Keep up the good work though Dev!

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
No plans to make an incest patch.

Still working that out. Once there's enough content, they will matter.

No NTR planned for the game.

Thanks!

I have a fix for this, but I did not have the fix when I did these renders.

Thanks! I do have custom music that I've had an audio engineer work on that I will add either in an update.

Sorry man. That's basically like making two games and I'm a solo dev.
No plans for incest for now or permanently?

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
Incest with whom? So far the only family we met is the dad, isn't it? Nothing wrong with that fetish but I don't think the Dev has that in mind.
I meant the family he stays with not the dad, they could easily fit that aunt/cousin dynamic it seems with the way the story is set up from my perspective. I'm just wondering if it's going to be a permanent decision and if it is (It's cool either way for me) I'm wondering whether the developers will implement an incest in future games or not.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Are you all forgetting he has 2 sisters in France I think it was that could come stay with him? Unless I am mixing my games up again lmao.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I meant the family he stays with not the dad, they could easily fit that aunt/cousin dynamic it seems with the way the story is set up from my perspective. I'm just wondering if it's going to be a permanent decision and if it is (It's cool either way for me) I'm wondering whether the developers will implement an incest in future games or not.
As far as i have heard there are no plans for incest, that patch should have been out by now if that where the case.

Are you all forgetting he has 2 sisters in France I think it was that could come stay with him? Unless I am mixing my games up again lmao.
I think the MC is an only child but then again, you're not the only one mixing up games ;)

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Just curious before I try this out, is there any content in the game yet with the brunette girl on the right end of the banner in the OP?

D

Deleted member 2650688

damn this game is good so i am gonna wait till it's 50%-60% compleated

Reactions: delacroix2

FckLit

Aug 5, 2021
ok so i am new to this adult game platform and the images looks good so the game is good in terms of story or not?
and ain't games are suppose to play when its compleated?
and is there any other games like hot milf with good story and plot?
and is there any diffrence between the paid version and free version?
right now i am playing the visit but its story is kind of slow

sorry for soo many question

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes