4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
First time playing it, loved it. Really looking forward to future updates and honestly more content with all the girls. Usually that's not the case, but in this game I simply loved them all. Great work, wish you all the best with it!

Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Nice game, like the story so far and the girls look all great!
However, please give Sasha her piercing back, it looked great
Other than that, great job so far!

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Undercover Love [Ep.4b][Compressed]

Original Size Win: 659 MB

Compressed Size Win: 185 MB: MEGA

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thanks

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Game has choices that isn't hream-friendly in a way. We have to make choices to see one girl's events but miss on the other one. Like if we wanted to hang out with Jenny, we would miss BBQ party with Claudia. If we go after Shasa after the ruckus with Emma, we miss the threesome.
If you wanted to give us choices, it should've been as such that we could see all the events of the girls for a harem run or can avoid one girl's scenes if we don't like her.
There are some typos here and there but nothing major. Sometimes texts can be hard to read without text box.
Good game so far. Looking forward to see more.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Game has choices that isn't hream-friendly in a way. We have to make choices to see one girl's events but miss on the other one. Like if we wanted to hang out with Jenny, we would miss BBQ party with Claudia. If we go after Shasa after the ruckus with Emma, we miss the threesome.
If you wanted to give us choices, it should've been as such that we could see all the events of the girls for a harem run or can avoid one girl's scenes if we don't like her.
There are some typos here and there but nothing major. Sometimes texts can be hard to read without text box.
Good game so far. Looking forward to see more.

Please see the developer notes on the first subject. Choices will matter and will build into things later, and those choices are important. If choices don't matter, then the player has no agency in the game and I might as well be doing comics. Currently, those choices matter little, because the game is still in early development and I can only pump out renders so quickly.

The text box can be edited in the options menu and you can change it to your taste. It was suggested that I should build that option in so people could see the entire render, due to certain things being lower on the screen.

Thanks for the feedback!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Switched to VN?? How did I miss that! How much gameplay is there currently?? Preciate it!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Please see the developer notes on the first subject. Choices will matter and will build into things later, and those choices are important. If choices don't matter, then the player has no agency in the game and I might as well be doing comics. Currently, those choices matter little, because the game is still in early development and I can only pump out renders so quickly.

The text box can be edited in the options menu and you can change it to your taste. It was suggested that I should build that option in so people could see the entire render, due to certain things being lower on the screen.

Thanks for the feedback!
I don't think harem works that way. You are making us choose one girl over another. Which doesn't make sense if you are making a harem game. But, if you remove the harem tag, then everything makes sense.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I don't think harem works that way. You are making us choose one girl over another. Which doesn't make sense if you are making a harem game. But, if you remove the harem tag, then everything makes sense.
If you knew what I know and what I plan to do, then it would make sense, but I learned a long time ago that I shouldn't go into detail about future plans, in case the story goes a different direction or my plans on design change.

I'm not trying to make a game that's like the other games, so things aren't going to play out like those other games. Sure, there are going to be similarities, but I'm not trying to copy the "harem game" standard. Secondly, this isn't solely a harem game, so not everything will be focused on creating a harem. It's just going to be one of the possible paths among many.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
If you knew what I know and what I plan to do, then it would make sense, but I learned a long time ago that I shouldn't go into detail about future plans, in case the story goes a different direction or my plans on design change.

I'm not trying to make a game that's like the other games, so things aren't going to play out like those other games. Sure, there are going to be similarities, but I'm not trying to copy the "harem game" standard. Secondly, this isn't solely a harem game, so not everything will be focused on creating a harem. It's just going to be one of the possible paths among many.
LOL I'm anxious to know why Claudia's hesitant to ride the big D! :unsure:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

just do you and if you feel it works, then great, stick with it :D. If it's going a route you don't like, then change it up with a proper method to move away from where it is into the new route without making it feel like whiplash.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well, you're wrong. While typical harem titles may play out like a pokemon clone (Gotta catch 'em all!), the tags rules are pretty clear about this not being required for a title to be tagged harem:
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I do love the story and game but yeah, I completely agree the missing out on scenes sucks.
I will wait for the mod where I can see all the scenes in 1 go through.

I much prefer choices that are non lewd related, things in the story like: "Kill this character/don't" or "Use this power on this person or don't to get a variation of this scene/new path" not "Choose between these two equally attractive characters to fuck/pursue a relationship with while neglecting the other choice."

The whole reason I play harem games so I can see as many girls as possible in 1 playthrough. lol
There are just too many games coming out/updating for me to replay 1 over and over again.

Reactions: mofonistik

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So this will be a harem game where the mc is sleeping with all the girls and they're just self contained stories or will they know and are willing to share the mc?

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I do love the story and game but yeah, I completely agree the missing out on scenes sucks.
I will wait for the mod where I can see all the scenes in 1 go through.

I much prefer choices that are non lewd related, things in the story like: "Kill this character/don't" or "Use this power on this person or don't to get a variation of this scene/new path" not "Choose between these two equally attractive characters to fuck/pursue a relationship with while neglecting the other choice."

The whole reason I play harem games so I can see as many girls as possible in 1 playthrough. lol
There are just too many games coming out/updating for me to replay 1 over and over again.
I get your point of view.

Up to now, is basically the intro, and once I finish Kathryns update, I'll be finished with the first phase of the game. Intro all the characters, introduce MCs plot, and reveal the first antagonist. The choices you've had to make are all about the females and who you prioritize and what your tastes are. Later, once the MC gets into the real shit, you'll have non-female related choices to make too.

As an example, one of the first games I've played from f95 was a true VN. The renders were fantastic, the models and detail were awesome, and it was one of the more well written games of this type I've scene. Problem was, I was basically just hitting space bar and no choices I made did anything. If I played it again, I would see the exact same things.

I only played it once, even though it had my favorite things: big titties and redheads.

I didn't feel like I accomplished anything or earned anything. I felt like I was reading a book. And that's fine if that's what a dev wants their game to be.

I don't want my game to feel the exact same way if I play it more than once. I want my players to be able to make choices and see different things and feel like they had some power over the story and make it their own.

If you want to bang them all, go for it. I'll give the players that choice too.

We're just not there yet.

Thanks for the feedback. Typing this post gave me a great idea that I may try to work into the next update. :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I get your point of view.

Up to now, is basically the intro, and once I finish Kathryns update, I'll be finished with the first phase of the game. Intro all the characters, introduce MCs plot, and reveal the first antagonist. The choices you've had to make are all about the females and who you prioritize and what your tastes are. Later, once the MC gets into the real shit, you'll have non-female related choices to make too.

As an example, one of the first games I've played from f95 was a true VN. The renders were fantastic, the models and detail were awesome, and it was one of the more well written games of this type I've scene. Problem was, I was basically just hitting space bar and no choices I made did anything. If I played it again, I would see the exact same things.

I only played it once, even though it had my favorite things: big titties and redheads.

I didn't feel like I accomplished anything or earned anything. I felt like I was reading a book. And that's fine if that's what a dev wants their game to be.

I don't want my game to feel the exact same way if I play it more than once. I want my players to be able to make choices and see different things and feel like they had some power over the story and make it their own.

If you want to bang them all, go for it. I'll give the players that choice too.

We're just not there yet.

Thanks for the feedback. Typing this post gave me a great idea that I may try to work into the next update. :)
I totally get wanting to make a game with different paths to make sure that each replay will be different.

I just end up falling into the trap of liking a bunch of different characters and when I find out their mutually exclusive I will just put down a game rather then attempting a run with only some of the characters I like.

Its why I won't touch games like A.O.A. Its a beautiful game and has many different paths that give you a different insight into the overall story but its a weird mash up of a harem and a dating sim, where some of the girls can be gotten together but in different parings and when I found out most of the girls are mutually exclusive and I just put it down.
When presented with no right choice, the only choice is to not play.

I personally love your game so I will wait on the harem path to become viable. I hope the idea you got is useful and can't wait to see where it goes next.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
You misread my comment. I didn't say that choices doesn't matter. Choices do matter. But not if you're wanting to do a harem run which means seeing contents of all the possible LIs without having to choose between them.
You also mentioned if we wanted to see contents of particular LI like Claudia then choose options favoring her. But if I choose option favoring her most of the time I'll miss contents of other.
But your choices makes us choose between girls. We can't see contents of all LIs.
Like, if we went out with Jenny, we miss BBQ party. If we go to party we can't go out Jenny. If we went after Sasha then we miss threesome. If stay for threesome then we miss Sasha in our bedroom.
What I'm trying to say is that, in a harem game choices should not prevent us to see contents of LIs unless it's absolutely necessary for the story which should not be a reoccurring thing. Choices should be like if we wanted to see someone's contents or not, if we want her or not. It should be about how the story progress and which direction it turns. But in this game option forces us to see one girl's contents over other. We can't see all the contents of all LIs.
And it's just my thoughts. I'm not demanding anything cause in the end it's always your decision.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You misread my comment. I didn't say that choices doesn't matter. Choices do matter. But not if you're wanting to do a harem run which means seeing contents of all the possible LIs without having to choose between them.
You also mentioned if we wanted to see contents of particular LI like Claudia then choose options favoring her. But if I choose option favoring her most of the time I'll miss contents of other.
But your choices makes us choose between girls. We can't see contents of all LIs.
Like, if we went out with Jenny, we miss BBQ party. If we go to party we can't go out Jenny. If we went after Sasha then we miss threesome. If stay for threesome then we miss Sasha in our bedroom.
What I'm trying to say is that, in a harem game choices should not prevent us to see contents of LIs unless it's absolutely necessary for the story which should not be a reoccurring thing. Choices should be like if we wanted to see someone's contents or not, if we want her or not. It should be about how the story progress and which direction it turns. But in this game option forces us to see one girl's contents over other. We can't see all the contents of all LIs.
And it's just my thoughts. I'm not demanding anything cause in the end it's always your decision.
i wonder if Dev has played "sisterly lust" its a good reference for what you're describing. you dont have to choose one girls story in sacrifice for another but there are branching path there just the same.

i'll admit i went for the "treat everyone good path" minus the sharing but yeah apparently theres other paths as well.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes