4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Had to change the hair. The asset was terrible quality and had no morphs or poses built in.
Ah that sucks but I personally think her new look fits her personality better. And like I said it was my personal preference so wasn't really constructive criticism just me ranting :p

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Lots of curvy, nice rendered sexy girls. Just wish the mc would be some really old guy and not some young stud who jus theft school. At best some old and ugly guy that would have been so hot. Not interested in playing a young decent looking playboy sorry

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
is the update just animation and renders improvement or story line is further updated

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Ah that sucks but I personally think her new look fits her personality better. And like I said it was my personal preference so wasn't really constructive criticism just me ranting :p
Yea, basically anytime I was doing anything that was not her standing straight up, her hair looked like it was made of plastic, and using dforce would just cause it to shred off.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Would not take much to reorder and keep the harem aspect simply do not overlap the events in the sandbox. Given thats what going sandbox is for. people can explore all content without being forced to choose by just not overlapping stuff. Then there would be no need for a modder to do it.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Just started this game and came across an error "day4jen" not found. After doing a search, I do not have "day4jen9" in the images folder either. Is there a fix for this? I am using the walkthrough mod for 4a.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I wish I could get a "you bang Sasha now update" ping
I'll tryto
Just started this game and came across an error "day4jen" not found. After doing a search, I do not have "day4jen9" in the images folder either. Is there a fix for this? I am using the walkthrough mod for 4a.
Current game version is episode 4b. Mod hasn't been updated.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Mod is outdated. It was an error in the original script that got hot-fixed. To misquote Neo, there is no day4jen9:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Bah, ninja'd the third time today. Imma stop posting.

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Undercover Love [Ep.4b][Compressed]

Original Size Win: 659 MB

Compressed Size Win: 185 MB:

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes