4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Definitely. It is strange that there is such silence here.
My updates are sporadic and it gets buried deep into the list. I also get in the groove of updates for a month or two and then something happens. New PC, GPU RMA, December retail (main job), or writers block delays me. I've almost finished this update though and should have a release soon.

Edit: I've also been trying to find a writer to assist me, as writers block is my number one reason for delay. If anyone is interested, PM me. =p

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
hey dev I've a question, will I have the option to select which girl will go on the harem, and which will not. Coz I'm not the biggest fan of Sasha you know. I did liked her during the introduction but later when the MC started getting intimate with her, She had the dialogue this is the biggest dick I've ever seen, uhh doesn't mean I've seen that many dicks during the titjob scene.
Later when MC is going down on her she said it's been long since she has done this, which made me loose interest. It means she's probably not a virgin, which I hate though coz she is like "I liked you since we were small and that". It was also stated that MC has been her crush since childhood then why loose virginity to someone else lol if you were so madly in love with MC doesn't make any sense.
Instead of her on the other hand we have the cute, virgin Jeni and man she has grown on me honestly. Why will I go for a non-virgin if i can get a cute, way better virgin lol.
And no I don't have any issues with Claudia or any other Milf's coz they are MILF'S. A Milf is the women who is Mother of one or more child, on contrary a Sexy looking Mother.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think it's out on Patreon guys. Or if someone has access can maybe give us more info about the release date.

endriux

May 5, 2018
great news. if the material is to be as good as before, I will be happy to start supporting you on patronite.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
thanks for the update CrimsonAxisStudio (y):cool:

question :

default sasha.love = 0
default sasha.lust = 0
default sasha.anger = 0
default claudia.love = 0
default claudia.lust = 0
default claudia.anger = 0
default jeni.love = 0
default jeni.lust = 0
default jeni.anger = 0
default kathryn.love = 0
default kathryn.lust = 0
default kathryn.anger = 0
default emma.love = 0
default emma.lust = 0
default emma.anger = 0
default eva.lust = 0

are those just placeholders atm? or old variables not used?

cant find them with URM mod

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes