4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
IC Patch updated to episode 5cb. throw the file in the game folder.
Thank you for time and effort for creating the IC patch but the mom/sister relationships has its issues working with the dialogue. Maybe aunt/cousin might work better with the dialogue. FYI, the WT mod makes changes to your patch.

Last edited:

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
Awesome renders. Good story. Good balance between story and sex. Could use a bit more flirting/teasing. The girls do jump to the sex a little too easily but that is OK. AND don't tell me the MC had power over them to make them that way. :)

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
Agreed. There was hardly any content period . The story barely moved. Dev's got a lot of talent, has a great story going with excellent 3-D renders but this latest release was flat. I thought Claudia would at least suck the M.C.'s cock in the bathroom scene but no dice. Hopefully this was just a hiccup in the story and it get back on track.
Who is the leftmost girl in your sig?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I restarted the game after waiting for a few updates to go by. Disappointed that the dev didn't fix the transition after the first date with Jeni. The MC says he's going to sleep (it's night) then all of a sudden it's around noon and he's attending the party that he missed because of the date. Lot's of typos and grammatical errors around there as well. And no sound...except for music at the beginning and cars when the MC meets his father behind the theatre.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
found some inconsistency...
1) in the scene where Kat was pleasuring herself she had nipple piercings but when she has an exposed boob next to MC in bed she doesnt.. usually ppl dont take off such piercings..
2) the cloths shop that also sells electronics from the back. when we first go there to buy cameras the seller says it only has female cloths so unless MC wants to buy something for his girlfriend he wouldnt find anything there, then when MC goes with Jeni to the same store Jeni says they also sell male cloths so MC can look around...

Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
found some inconsistency...
1) in the scene where Kat was pleasuring herself she had nipple piercings but when she has an exposed boob next to MC in bed she doesnt.. usually ppl dont take off such piercings..
2) the cloths shop that also sells electronics from the back. when we first go there to buy cameras the seller says it only has female cloths so unless MC wants to buy something for his girlfriend he wouldnt find anything there, then when MC goes with Jeni to the same store Jeni says they also sell male cloths so MC can look around...

Thanks, I'll put it on my list of bugs to fix.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I restarted the game after waiting for a few updates to go by. Disappointed that the dev didn't fix the transition after the first date with Jeni. The MC says he's going to sleep (it's night) then all of a sudden it's around noon and he's attending the party that he missed because of the date. Lot's of typos and grammatical errors around there as well. And no sound...except for music at the beginning and cars when the MC meets his father behind the theatre.
I'll look into this today.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
By first date, do you mean when you hear Jeni crying in her room? I've ran through all of the options here, and unless you decline to hang out with her, it doesn't seem to be jumping back to the party.

Have you downloaded the latest version?

Edit: Let me be more specific.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that what you are referring to or is it some other section?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes