• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

StriderMS6

May 28, 2021
Undercover Love [Ep.5Cb] [Crimson Axis Studio]
compressed_.gif

Download PC/MAC/Android:

PC: 320 GMB
MAC: 285 MB
Android: 297 MB

The Android port/version is not official.
Am I missing something? The link only seems to be for the PC version.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Really like this game, but does it seem to progress way too fast with the landlady? I'm not a super slow burn guy but going from a drunken evening tit jobs to next day casual sober yoga deep throat seems too quick storywise.

The models are amazing and the posing of the images very erotic. The writing is also will done. Will probably Patreon with another release.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Really like this game, but does it seem to progress way too fast with the landlady? I'm not a super slow burn guy but going from a drunken evening tit jobs to next day casual sober yoga deep throat seems too quick storywise.

The models are amazing and the posing of the images very erotic. The writing is also will done. Will probably Patreon with another release.
I'm going to rework some of the early scenes and how that plays out. Some of it is due to much better hardware now, so render quality isn't what I want it to be, but some of it is due to being unhappy with how some of the early game played out, and that timeline is one of those things.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I'm going to rework some of the early scenes and how that plays out. Some of it is due to much better hardware now, so render quality isn't what I want it to be, but some of it is due to being unhappy with how some of the early game played out, and that timeline is one of those things.
1650030894147.png What would it mean .. yesterday it stopped running .. other similar games work.:unsure::unsure:downloaded again, but it won't open.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Issue Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: UndercoverLove-32.exe
Application version: 0.0.0.0
Application timestamp: 61a6b502
Faulting module name: libpython2.7.dll
Module version with error: 0.0.0.0
Failed module timestamp: 617ddecf
Exception code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0008cc79
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Language code: 1049
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882 --- ERROR:unsure::unsure::unsure:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
If you're using any patches, I don't have an answer for you. I also don't speak that language, so I'm not sure what that error message says. Can you translate it for me so I can see if I can assist?

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Why did it get Incest Tag suddenly? This is not a Incest game last I checked

Is It?
It seems I don't have the ability to edit the ones at the top that I can find. I'll have to contact a moderator. It seems that when a moderator added the incest patch to the main thread, they didn't add the * which may have caused a later moderator to edit the tags.

• Haha
Reactions: Franz Bonaparta

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Since I'm here, I'll update the community on what's going on with the next UL update.

I've added the ability to rename the four main female characters, which created a lot of bugs and issues. I've worked through all of those that have been reported to me over the last couple of weeks.

I've finished and released the first scene on Patreon, which is the evening with Kat scene.

I'm working through the Evening with Sasha scene, and I'm nearing completion on it. A lot of video files, so takes longer than a normal scene.

There's been a lot of BS with my main job (reorganizations due to head count changes among other things) and I paused April billing, since most of March was spent doing open to closes due to lack of people in the building to run the store, so I didn't make a ton of meaningful progress on the game.

The reorgs are still in the process, but I have since cut my hours back to a more regular 50 hour week. My job may be eliminated in June, but I'm no longer willing to work myself to death for a business that expects the employees to make sacrifices for it's own poor headcount decisions.

So, I'm doing an hour or three of development each night and making steady progress.

Thanks for reading and playing my game. Appreciate all of you.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Since I'm here, I'll update the community on what's going on with the next UL update.

I've added the ability to rename the four main female characters, which created a lot of bugs and issues. I've worked through all of those that have been reported to me over the last couple of weeks.

I've finished and released the first scene on Patreon, which is the evening with Kat scene.

I'm working through the Evening with Sasha scene, and I'm nearing completion on it. A lot of video files, so takes longer than a normal scene.

There's been a lot of BS with my main job (reorganizations due to head count changes among other things) and I paused April billing, since most of March was spent doing open to closes due to lack of people in the building to run the store, so I didn't make a ton of meaningful progress on the game.

The reorgs are still in the process, but I have since cut my hours back to a more regular 50 hour week. My job may be eliminated in June, but I'm no longer willing to work myself to death for a business that expects the employees to make sacrifices for it's own poor headcount decisions.

So, I'm doing an hour or three of development each night and making steady progress.

Thanks for reading and playing my game. Appreciate all of you.
Really enjoying the game so far, I definitely would like to support if you ever start a SubscribeStar page! I don't see a harem tag, is there any plans for the LIs sharing the MC, or open polyamorous relationship? Seems like its going to be tough being involved with Kat/Jeni/Sasha/Claudia not aware of each other all being with the MC. :unsure: And that doesn't even take into consideration all the other side girls outside of the house like Kayla, Emma, Eva, etc.

Last edited:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far, I definitely would like to support if you ever start a SubscribeStar page! I don't see a harem tag, is there any plans for the LIs sharing the MC, or open polyamorous relationship? Seems like its going to be tough being involved with Kat/Jeni/Sasha/Claudia not aware of each other all being with the MC. :unsure: And that doesn't even take into consideration all the other side girls outside of the house like Kayla, Emma, Eva, etc.
Yea, I'll add the tag back once it makes sense. I had it before, but every update was some dude or dudes talking out their ass and being hostile about it because they expect literally everything to be about harem.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yea, I'll add the tag back once it makes sense. I had it before, but every update was some dude or dudes talking out their ass and being hostile about it because they expect literally everything to be about harem.
Yeah I'm not obsessed with a complete harem, I just wanted to know if any of the LIs were going to be willing to share the MC (throuple/mini-harem) or if we are going to be forced to choose just one girl to be with....or else. :eek:

Once again, great game! I'm almost on ginger and milf/older woman overload and I'm loving every second of it!!:love:

Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Well, well, well...Really thankful for having tried this game out, and since it can be seen on my sig as of now, I loved it!

CrimsonAxisStudio, keep at it and you should go straight to the top. Your models, renders and animations already put you more than halfway through the way :cool:

Wishing you 1k + patrons, asap. You deserve it. And it's just the beginning...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes