• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
How? To me it doesn't load.

Sorry. I'm saying it doesn't load in joiplay to me. I even tried the compressed one.
Ii works for me with the compressed version.
Screenshot_20220601-092151.png
I'm using the latest JoiPlay Patreon build. And i'm playing on Android OS9.
Your issue is either in the app version or the OS (usually).
Here's the link to the latest build if you want to try.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Since I'm here, I'll update the community on what's going on with the next UL update.

I've added the ability to rename the four main female characters, which created a lot of bugs and issues. I've worked through all of those that have been reported to me over the last couple of weeks.

I've finished and released the first scene on Patreon, which is the evening with Kat scene.

I'm working through the Evening with Sasha scene, and I'm nearing completion on it. A lot of video files, so takes longer than a normal scene.

There's been a lot of BS with my main job (reorganizations due to head count changes among other things) and I paused April billing, since most of March was spent doing open to closes due to lack of people in the building to run the store, so I didn't make a ton of meaningful progress on the game.

The reorgs are still in the process, but I have since cut my hours back to a more regular 50 hour week. My job may be eliminated in June, but I'm no longer willing to work myself to death for a business that expects the employees to make sacrifices for it's own poor headcount decisions.

So, I'm doing an hour or three of development each night and making steady progress.

Thanks for reading and playing my game. Appreciate all of you.
Hang in there and remember to take some "You" time, very important!

JakeKayden

Oct 28, 2021
i really liked the game i just noticed some things in the incest patch like the mc constantly calling claudia by her name instead of mom something like that plss fix that thankss

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
umm Is claudia supposed to be the MC's Mom or Mom's Friend?
The patch listed does not change anything.
Can anyone upload a working patch for me please?
You don't need a patch, they are not suppose to be related anyway, the patch is more of a rewrite fanfic than a real patch that is suppose to correct anything.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
That is correct. I'm getting over it now though and I'm doing some work on the game while I'm still off. Works been harder due to some transitions on both leadership structure and boss, as well as downsizing of headcount which makes things extremely taxing of my time, which means I don't always get to work 40 hours like I used to.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The dev has been very open with progress if you bothered to read some earlier posts her and on his Patreon. The last one says that he contracted COVID. That shit kills, you know?
Hopefully he recover well. it will take some time for him to recover.

However, I must have missed that message that he had contacted COVID. I don't ask for updates or anything since most people often posted the update quest so often. I just sit back and wait.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
That is correct. I'm getting over it now though and I'm doing some work on the game while I'm still off. Works been harder due to some transitions on both leadership structure and boss, as well as downsizing of headcount which makes things extremely taxing of my time, which means I don't always get to work 40 hours like I used to.
Take your time dude. Apart from the pressures at work, COVID takes a tremendous physical toll on your body. Don't overdo it. At the end of the day, it's just a game.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes