• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Undercover Love [Ep.5Cb] + Sasha scene patch

COMPRESSED PC/MAC

1.36 GB to 399 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just tried to run it by itself, it does start but you get a ton of "image not found" errors, so it looks like you have to paste it over an existing install.
This is correct. Also, if you haven't restarted the game since the new naming mechanic was implemented, you'll need to do that too. Otherwise, you'll get a ton of errors every time any of the main characters talks.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
This game popped up in my mind just a few days ago. I remember it felt like ages I played it. I just couldnt remember the frikkin name of the/(this) game. I feared it was abandoned since it seemed to me like I havent seen an update for ages. I supposed I should remember to put certain games on my 'watchlist' lol.
Either way, I assume we can start looking forward to updates soon(tm) ? If so, that makes me very happy. I remember liking this one. It was just frustrating not remembering the name :rolleyes:

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
So, the wt mod and the IC patch will work with this version? or it will be better to add the sasha patch to my 5Cb version from february?

The game master

May 19, 2022

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very nice, but please give us some sex sounds, moans. Amazing graphics does most of job, but not all :)

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
So, the wt mod and the IC patch will work with this version? or it will be better to add the sasha patch to my 5Cb version from february?
To answer your first question, I’m no expert, but I doubt the wt mod and incest patch will work if they haven’t been updated.

Now for the second question, originally (if you were a patron)you had to add the patch to the base game, but I am not sure what was uploaded here. Someone here could’ve repackaged the game to already include the patch. Still don’t think the incest or wt mods will work if they haven’t been updated.

This may seem vague, but the Sasha patch is almost a month old but leaked here recently

pcr1989

Feb 11, 2022
deleted the game (everything but saves); started fresh and both compressed and regular version are just unplayable. missing images error notifications and ignore unhandled screen. Am i just going to have to start over?

Reactions: Pinsel
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes