4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
says the game is patched
Doesn't seem to be for me. Granted, I downloaded and installed the I-Patch before playing this version, so can't say for sure if the relationships have changed. After I installed and started playing, Claudia is moms friend...if I remember correctly, Claudia should now be 'mom' correct (if the patch worked)?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Doesn't seem to be for me. Granted, I downloaded and installed the I-Patch before playing this version, so can't say for sure if the relationships have changed. After I installed and started playing, Claudia is moms friend...if I remember correctly, Claudia should now be 'mom' correct (if the patch worked)?
Correct, if you installed the I-Patch correctly, then she is your mom.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Correct, if you installed the I-Patch correctly, then she is your mom.
Thanks a lot. Really appreciate the help...just re-downloaded the patch and dropped it into the 'game' folder. Restarted and still am getting the 'Claudia is moms friend....' text
Not a noob at this....changed many relationships over many AVN's hahaha
Just for reference, "UndercoverLove-Episode5C-pc_Sasha_Patched" is the version of the game downloaded from F95 (most recent update it looks like).
I don't know...I'm lost LOL
This shit usually works haha

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks a lot. Really appreciate the help...just re-downloaded the patch and dropped it into the 'game' folder. Restarted and still am getting the 'Claudia is moms friend....' text
Not a noob at this....changed many relationships over many AVN's hahaha
Just for reference, "UndercoverLove-Episode5C-pc_Sasha_Patched" is the version of the game downloaded from F95 (most recent update it looks like).
I don't know...I'm lost LOL
This shit usually works haha
Don't worry man, I've also installed the IC patch and the relations stay the same, it probably needs an update ^^

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whoever packaged this, didn't do a good job. I did a speed run minus any mods and got zero errors. Here is Kat's change the name render and the movie night scene with her.

They must've missed her movie night patch.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Renders are good, but the overall plot is the unoriginal dude with a massive cock "seduce" girls in 10 seconds flat in a world where no other men exist. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't played straight.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i get tot of errors loading old saves
scratch that
tons of errors in general like others say
unplayable

Last edited:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
This update wasn't pushed out by me. Someone must have sent the mods a link to something and they pushed it out.

The reason people are getting errors is because I released a patch to patreon about a month ago that had the new name change mechanic. In that post, I called out that ALL old saves would be broken. Once you start a new save and give people your preferred names, none of the "u'SC" bugs will exist.

I'll need to download whatever was posted and see which version that is. It could be a partial version or a bad version that has since been patched. I'll update this post in a few.

I apologize that this update was pushed to the public, as it is not a public version of the game nor is the quality control where it needs to be.

EDIT: This is an old version. This version is missing approximately 65 images.

Link to up to date version: -

I will update the links in the main post now and report an update. I will also update the changelog with more info.

Again, I'm sorry that this was pushed out prematurely, as it really was not what I would consider ready at all, or complete.

Last edited:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
deleted the game (everything but saves); started fresh and both compressed and regular version are just unplayable. missing images error notifications and ignore unhandled screen. Am i just going to have to start over?

How should this work?
Do i have to download the Main Game?
And where ist it?
Because if i continue from the last save( february) i get errors and missing images only. If i tray a new game i get some errors along the game, but when it hits the last update, there are missing images again. Unplayable.

Hm, the entire scene with Kat (last one before the new Sasha one) where I'm assuming MC and Kat watches a movie or w/e, just gives me loads of "missing image"-errors.
There's this little 'movie' playing of Kat on the sofa though. But anything after that is just non-stop errors, until the MC is up and about again, just to join Sasha a scene later.
image's like "afterv1abc" "afterv1a" "afterv1e" and count up "afterv2...3..4 etc". In short, entire scene with Kat is just gone, only thing visible is the actual text/dialogue. (which unless you're recently played the game from scratch will get plenty of "kc" error, which in itself could be solved by either replaying the game, or kc = u'Kat' in console)
Tried both 'original' and compressed versions. Just missing images galore. :confused:
In the game's 'images' folder, there's not a single image even close to being called "afterv..."

Am I just really drunk and/or dumb, and actually missing something here. Or are those images just not in the game :unsure: Someone enlighten me pls lol
I doubt those errors would be resolved by replaying the game from start. As if "new game" magically creates that Kat-scene o_O

Unless those images for that particular Kat-scene is coming "next update"? (which would be kinda weird) Can't even remember if I've ever seen that scene or not back when I last played the game (february),

There are only image errors in this update?
It seems only animations for Kat and no images for her.
Reply to everyone quoted above.

Old version of the game which only had one of the last three patches applied, so it broke everything. Check my previous post above this for a mega download link for both pc and mac, or the main page later once the mods push the thread update for a fix.

I started from the beginning and at the naming choices I found this.
So, the files "afterv..." do not exist in the uploaded version no matter where you start.
It's a pitty, I loved this game but I think I'm gonna put it away until it has a decent and working update.
I'll look into this. Think that's something I may have missed. I recall putting all the new starting videos in about a month or two ago.

At least the Sasha scene works.
Personally I prefer Kat, and ofcourse Kat's scene is the one missing basically every single image minus one animation. (obviously talking about the last scene with Kat that takes place right b4 Sasha's new scene)
It's a bummer
Try the link in my previous post a few minutes ago for the complete version and some info on how this debacle happened.

What's the error u have with Sasha's scene? If its the new (and last) Sasha scene you're referring to that is.
Kat's scene is borked af though bc of missing all the images of her scene (minus one quick animation)
Fixed in the newest version in my previous post.

umm how come its name is undercover love but there is no cheating tag?
No cheating or NTR in this game.

Zanzero

May 4, 2017
This update wasn't pushed out by me. Someone must have sent the mods a link to something and they pushed it out.

The reason people are getting errors is because I released a patch to patreon about a month ago that had the new name change mechanic. In that post, I called out that ALL old saves would be broken. Once you start a new save and give people your preferred names, none of the "u'SC" bugs will exist.

I'll need to download whatever was posted and see which version that is. It could be a partial version or a bad version that has since been patched. I'll update this post in a few.

I apologize that this update was pushed to the public, as it is not a public version of the game nor is the quality control where it needs to be.

EDIT: This is an old version. This version is missing approximately 65 images.

Link to up to date version: Mega PC - Mega Mac

I will update the links in the main post now and report an update. I will also update the changelog with more info.

Again, I'm sorry that this was pushed out prematurely, as it really was not what I would consider ready at all, or complete.
I played image is there good but not when Kat talk all error only MC still ok

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I played image is there good but not when Kat talk all error only MC still ok
Downloaded it from the link in the post that you replied to?

Or do you mean there are errors? If you start over and name the characters, those errors should go away.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
so can we change the relation at beginning of the game with this new version ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes