4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

ethanlad

May 30, 2021
Which bug is that? Is there an error message? Thanks!
When I click it this appears:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'jeninowalk'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "JeniUpdate4.rpyc", line 108, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'jeninowalk'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
UndercoverLove Episode5dKat1Sas2
Wed Aug 3 16:56:05 2022
```

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
the "jeninowalk"-bug should be renamed to "jenibigtroll" (bc she's been trolling the poor dev for a bit lol)
I bet (mah fave) Kat would never cause any problems for the dev. Bad Jeni, learn from Kat ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
could somebody tell me what type of incest theres in the game? is it between the MC and his Landlady and roomates? or the landladys sister and nieces?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
could somebody tell me what type of incest theres in the game? is it between the MC and his Landlady and roomates? or the landladys sister and nieces?
There's no incest tag, though...? I don't think this one is supposed to be incest, mate.
" so you decide to go home, only to find out that your parents won't allow you to move back in, so you decide to call up some old family friends and end up moving in with them in a new city. "

Did someone make a fan patch for the game or something?

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
There's no incest tag, though...? I don't think this one is supposed to be incest, mate.
" so you decide to go home, only to find out that your parents won't allow you to move back in, so you decide to call up some old family friends and end up moving in with them in a new city. "

look in OP

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
I am running into this error at startup. I am running the PC on Android using Joiplay. Not sure if this would be an easy fix. Thanks.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/screens.rpy", line 362, in prepare_screen
File "game/screens.rpy", line 362, in prepare
File "game/screens.rpy", line 366, in prepare
File "game/screens.rpy", line 366, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 95, in run
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 976, in prepare_screens
File "renpy/python.py", line 1079, in py_eval_bytecode
File "renpy/display\video.py", line 411, in __init__
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Do I need the bug fix if I am restarting the game i.e. not loading a previous save?
No, you'll be able to name the characters at the start, which is what was causing the problem to begin with. Those variables weren't set if you had a save created before the naming addition.

Reactions: Hornyowl

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I am running into this error at startup. I am running the PC on Android using Joiplay. Not sure if this would be an easy fix. Thanks.

After initialization, but before game start.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 95, in run
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 976, in prepare_screens
File "renpy/python.py", line 1079, in py_eval_bytecode
File "renpy/display\video.py", line 411, in __init__
I won't be back home until Tuesday, and I don't have a current raw version of the game on my laptop. "define config.hw_video = False" needs to be added to the options.rpy file, which may fix your issue. I've never used joiplay before, so I'm not really sure what's causing that issue.

I'll see if I can create a script file when I get back and send it out when I get back. Sorry it's not sooner.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

Well since it says you move with some "family friends" i though it could be the house of the MC's Aunt or even the mom herself, it would be the first time that the description of a game says one thing, but the reality its different, but thanks for your reply, i appreciate it

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
I won't be back home until Tuesday, and I don't have a current raw version of the game on my laptop. "define config.hw_video = False" needs to be added to the options.rpy file, which may fix your issue. I've never used joiplay before, so I'm not really sure what's causing that issue.

I'll see if I can create a script file when I get back and send it out when I get back. Sorry it's not sooner.
Wow! I was fully expecting a response like "sorry we don't support Joiplay or mobile." I am both impressed and humbled that you would go out of your way to accommodate me. I look forward to being able to check this out. Thank you very much.

Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes