4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Just started playing the game, and here's some early (as in first 5 minutes or so early) constructive criticism not just for this developer but for all the developers out there:

If you put the text right under a nice pair of boobs in a swimsuit, with cleavage and all... many of us find it difficult to focus on the letters. :)
I had it on auto and I had to go back practically twice when talking to Sasha on the pool.

Reactions: CrimsonAxisStudio

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just started playing the game, and here's some early (as in first 5 minutes or so early) constructive criticism not just for this developer but for all the developers out there:

If you put the text right under a nice pair of boobs in a swimsuit, with cleavage and all... many of us find it difficult to focus on the letters. :)
I had it on auto and I had to go back practically twice when talking to Sasha on the pool.
I added the setting to make the text box clear for this very reason. :LOL:

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Been awhile since I've posted. A bit of an update here.

Work's been rough with the remodel going on. I won't go into details, but customers are shitty when you tell them they aren't allowed in the store. It's tiresome and the heat has been kicking my ass.

I've been struggling for awhile on the next update, but it's not the new content that's the problem; it's the old content. I'm going to rework some early game story as a lot of that has ended up being a dead end or I just don't like it. There's also some issues with some of the sets I've used. Kind of the same thing that happened when I had to redo Jeni's model due to the assets. I've figured out a way to get around redoing all of the old content to fix it, however, as that's probably a thousand renders worth of content that I would have to change.

I'm working on a new intro and I'll be streamlining a lot of the early game stuff, as well as changing the Claudia story line, to flesh it out more and make it feel more like a romance. I think what I'm going to do is work through each character from beginning to up-to-date content with the story changes I want to make.

Claudia's story will get the most updates, as I think it has the most problems. Sasha will get some, and Jeni and Kat will get minimal changes if any. I'll be working through that over the next couple of weeks, now that I have my outline finally finished and what scenes I need to change. It took me a long while to figure out what scenes and story needed to change completely. While I like where Claudia and MC ended up, I just am not happy with how it got there.

I'll release it scene by scene as I complete it. More soon.

Thanks for sticking with me and thanks for playing UL!

Feb 12, 2018
Restumbled upon this game just now :D I found a folder called UndercoverLove-Episode5KatA-pc in my files... now it is 5e: did anything happen this past year or can I skip this (probably bugfix)?
Thanks guys.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes