4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
After that last Patreon update and a 'new plan for development', I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Still working on it. Winter is seasonal depression time for me and I begin to hate everything. I've released a scene today and a new relationship mechanic. I am cleaning up a lot of the early scenes and either removing them or remaking them. Claudia's romance us too fast, and there's a lot of meh writing early on that I'm not happy with, so I'm revising. There are some other things that I'm changing to speed up the beginning of the game, as I'm just not happy with how slow the story starts.

Again, not abandoned, was just having a couple of months of mental health problems and had to step back from some things.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I messaged the Dev a few months back to see how progress was going, he said that due to the busy season in December, and being a retail worker, progress would slow down and then pick up in January. Messaged him again about a week and a half ago, and haven't gotten a response. Wish there was more communication on update progress.
Retail sucks during the holidays, and seasonal depression hit me pretty hard this year. I had a business trip and got a lot of hot weather and sun and it's kinda pulled me out of it. I've already finished one scene since I've been back.

It always amazes me that a lot of dev's seem to get half way through their game and then all of a sudden want to remake it. I get that they might not like how it is going, but to rework everything and change the games mechanics and plot I just do not get.
Creating a game is a huge learning process. If a dev gets deep into a game and then revises, it's probably because they see all if the mistakes they made in the beginning, and want to fix them in some way and make a better game. You learn a lot once you write 8-10k lines of dialogue, and then cringe when you re-read some of the early stuff. Stories also evolve during the writing process, and I don't personally know of any dev that writes their entire story from start to finish before they start releasing their alpha versions.

There's also the feedback that you receive during the periodic releases that evolves your story too. I want to try to listen and incorporate feedback from the players, and sometimes that requires you to fix, change or completely remove parts of your story if the points made by the players is valid.

Story spoiler related to this comment. Read at your own risk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love harem games, and I've always wanted that to be part of this game, but I wrote myself into a hole in that regard, especially when it comes to monetizing the game. So, I have to make changes to give the community what they want, and still be able to get even a small amount of compensation for the hundreds of hours I've poured into development, so changes have to be made so that I can still run a patreon account, and still make the game that I wanted to make.

Sorry, but I'm not a big fan of lesbian or bi scenes and I feel very grateful to this dev for allowing in his game to avoid having a relationship with Emma and Claudia. They are two characters with incredible bodies but although I know it's stupid once they get involved with each other they lose all interest for me. Please nobody take offense. It's just my way of enjoying games

still alive?
Yup.

Abandoned
Nope.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Yea i miss Sasha too :cry:
Hopefully the dev doesn't change too much of her
I think her story came out quite well, and I've received a lot of good feedback on it. I doubt that much will be changed with her story during the revision. I'm honestly only unhappy with Claudia's route. Most of the other routes seem pretty solid, from the feedback I've gathered.

If anyone has any feedback on Jeni or Kat's route, feel free to comment or send me a message. Now's the time to get that feedback before I really delve deep into fixing the early story issues.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Retail sucks during the holidays, and seasonal depression hit me pretty hard this year. I had a business trip and got a lot of hot weather and sun and it's kinda pulled me out of it. I've already finished one scene since I've been back.

Creating a game is a huge learning process. If a dev gets deep into a game and then revises, it's probably because they see all if the mistakes they made in the beginning, and want to fix them in some way and make a better game. You learn a lot once you write 8-10k lines of dialogue, and then cringe when you re-read some of the early stuff. Stories also evolve during the writing process, and I don't personally know of any dev that writes their entire story from start to finish before they start releasing their alpha versions.

There's also the feedback that you receive during the periodic releases that evolves your story too. I want to try to listen and incorporate feedback from the players, and sometimes that requires you to fix, change or completely remove parts of your story if the points made by the players is valid.

I love harem games, and I've always wanted that to be part of this game, but I wrote myself into a hole in that regard, especially when it comes to monetizing the game. So, I have to make changes to give the community what they want, and still be able to get even a small amount of compensation for the hundreds of hours I've poured into development, so changes have to be made so that I can still run a patreon account, and still make the game that I wanted to make.

Yup.

Nope.
Good to hear from you, hope you're doing better after some deserved R&R

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
I think her story came out quite well, and I've received a lot of good feedback on it. I doubt that much will be changed with her story during the revision. I'm honestly only unhappy with Claudia's route. Most of the other routes seem pretty solid, from the feedback I've gathered.

If anyone has any feedback on Jeni or Kat's route, feel free to comment or send me a message. Now's the time to get that feedback before I really delve deep into fixing the early story issues.
No, no, no, NO! Claudia route is the best! Plz don't change it.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Eddy123

Jul 10, 2017
No, no, no, NO! Claudia route is the best! Plz don't change it.
You're into stairway to heaven type romance ?

Jeni's story is definitely golden. Dare even i say better than Sasha because it just feels so natural and not forced, the only reason i love Sasha more is because of the "past crushing" kinda reminded me of my childhood a little bit.

Reactions: boobs42069

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
So you are removing the harem ?.
and just to clarify Patreon is blocking Harem content now ? Seriously !!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktunga
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes