menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Also not a huge fan of the point system, especially when it can end in a "game over". But ashtonishingly enough I have never had that happen to me......yet. Otherwise I loved the update. Jen dressing up as Amy really got me going. My only complaint with the nerd boy scene is I wish it was a bit longer. And maybe he was a bit more aggressive especially when I am sure he was really turned on seeing her masturbate. Definitely got me really hot and bothered.

Also liked the old dudes scene again. Maybe it was her still in her uniform, but that one got to me as well. Easily imagine myself as her having no choice but to submit to their advances and the body just having a mind of it;s own.

So yeah another great update....thanks!

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Also not a huge fan of the point system, especially when it can end in a "game over". But ashtonishingly enough I have never had that happen to me......yet. Otherwise I loved the update. Jen dressing up as Amy really got me going. My only complaint with the nerd boy scene is I wish it was a bit longer. And maybe he was a bit more aggressive especially when I am sure he was really turned on seeing her masturbate. Definitely got me really hot and bothered.

Also liked the old dudes scene again. Maybe it was her still in her uniform, but that one got to me as well. Easily imagine myself as her having no choice but to submit to their advances and the body just having a mind of it;s own.

So yeah another great update....thanks!
Its now become one of those games where I simply ask for a gallery or something.

gregorioVII

Apr 10, 2023
No suspence, everything so fast and the MC is becoming a nosense cumdumpster. It's a shame, it could be better with a better corruption pace

Reactions: Titsnack

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:eek:One of the choices Ch 7 for me is hopeless :unsure:maybe it's a mistake and the same every time? When Jen is supposed to show her tits she shows her tits there is a scene with detective Skopiano's friends. She doesn't show her tits there is the same scene again. It would be better done if she didn't show her tits she would have a scene with detective Skopiano's friends. And if she showed her tits I don't have that scene why show it twice.(n)

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I really like your games but drop the love point game over system already, the first thing anyone does is cheat mod it out.

Tryna be a degenerate over here!
Love Point stuff is stupid, it's a sex game where I have to worry about engaging in sexual activity in case its game over, I simply switched it off, not about to play through it again.
Also not a huge fan of the point system, especially when it can end in a "game over".
Its now become one of those games where I simply ask for a gallery or something.
The game will need a gallery mode in the future, specially with more sex scenes content updates, the same problem that Misfits have too.
Guys, just click on these icons while in the game. You're welcome.
1725221754389.png

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Starting this one out, and I gotta say, I had a laugh seeing the husband and wife sporting the same haircut lol

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Wow what is this update ?!?
This game is like a symphony for me ... started low, but with right instrument, reached first peak with Scoppino in the car and now, with last update is setting up an good crescendo.
I like how characters evolving ... with special guest that are ever appreciated.
Amy in first game was really a diamond, Clara on Mistfits had the brave to compete and overtake her (at least for me) .... and now Jen.
To me 3 powerfull female character, with some evident difference in between and some common traits.
I hope next update will follow this flow ... and if continuing this "crescendo" we can only be happily.

Keep going on slowburngames on this way.

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
Every time I want to give Undercover a try, I get put off by the MC's short hair
(Especially that banner and the first five preview images, the short hair looks terrible)
Until I found out "The Twelve Days of Christmas" is made by the same Dev... man, I like that game

So far, I've been enjoying Undercover, except the love points:(

Reactions: Valronn

Zepts

Dec 29, 2022
SPOILER"NTR",SEARCH-TAGS"netorare",it doesn't show up in the updates page

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
:eek:One of the choices Ch 7 for me is hopeless :unsure:maybe it's a mistake and the same every time? When Jen is supposed to show her tits she shows her tits there is a scene with detective Skopiano's friends. She doesn't show her tits there is the same scene again. It would be better done if she didn't show her tits she would have a scene with detective Skopiano's friends. And if she showed her tits I don't have that scene why show it twice.(n)
I see what you mean, but I'm trying to push her corruption along so I make the strip compulsory. Don't forget, she has been drinking and has had the excitement of being on stage. The choice to abort the event comes AFTER she has stripped, when Scoppino wants her to have sex. If she refused the last drink at the bar, she is offered the chance to leave. If she accepted the last drink at the bar, she doesn't get that choice (the text says something like "if she hadn't had so much to drink she may have had a choice...." as a hint).

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Wow what is this update ?!?
This game is like a symphony for me ... started low, but with right instrument, reached first peak with Scoppino in the car and now, with last update is setting up an good crescendo.
I like how characters evolving ... with special guest that are ever appreciated.
Amy in first game was really a diamond, Clara on Mistfits had the brave to compete and overtake her (at least for me) .... and now Jen.
To me 3 powerfull female character, with some evident difference in between and some common traits.
I hope next update will follow this flow ... and if continuing this "crescendo" we can only be happily.

Keep going on slowburngames on this way.
Thanks. I'm glad you see the characters as "powerful"; that is my intention.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Chapter 8 is in the last stages of development (with my Subscribers for review and error checking). This can result in changes, and even complete re-writes, but assuming nothing too drastic needs to happen, the episode will be here at the end of September.

ch8_6.jpg

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Chapter 8 is in the last stages of development (with my Subscribers for review and error checking). This can result in changes, and even complete re-writes, but assuming nothing too drastic needs to happen, the episode will be here at the end of September.

View attachment 3996452
Awesome, what level do I need to sub at to help Beta test the new release?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes