3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Underneath the labyrinth [v0.1.10] [midsan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win32: 610 MB / 143 MB - Underneath_the_labyrinth-v0.1.10-win32-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Win64: 614 MB / 146 MB - Underneath_the_labyrinth-v0.1.10-win64-crunched.7z

Download (Win32/64): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone)

ArtarsiaArt

Oct 2, 2018
lol @ the skyrim model for the MC. Also, slightly sad that there's a Patreon for this game when the person making it won't even get it proofread before release. Lines like, 'under my hip is waiting the hole to be filled' doesn't exactly get my juices flowing. Just saying.
Hello Zedire. I sorry you didn't like the game. I not a native eng speaker. But i am passionate about my work and would like to fix the typo that was occurred. Can you point out where that text is. Which corruption stage. etc. Or simply take a screen shot and post on my discord bug report also work. It would help me. Tremendously.

ArtarsiaArt

Oct 2, 2018
Is the gay content avoidable? I mean, for a gay tag all the images seem to be hetero. Except for the one with a clear and obvious "she" being referred to as "he" but I chalked that one up to the nightmarishly awful grammar.
Gay content is avoidable. Combat is quite easy. Once your character gain decent level with upgrade armor/weapon. And understand the counter move. But if your character been defeat by male enemy while still men. Then you have my condolences.

I think the she but actually he. Is the young lad (Adam). He actually still have his male equipment. His character arc is basically. 'Sometime it take a man to become best girl' With his gender being questionable. But can be push over the edge if pc have enough sex with him. It will turn him into a full female.
But if you notice another typo. Or bug report in general. Feel free to visit me in my discord. I will fix it asap.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I tried a little the online version from TFGames.Site but I don't know what to think about this game.

The characters are varied and well done outside their head. The environment is also good, the places are enough to make us feel we are in a medieval city. The story is also interesting (rescuing people, solving the mystery about the labyrinth and gods, the personal quest of the MC...).

The exploration of the labyrinth is strange : for example, the sword near the entrace appears 3 or 4 times though we should only see it 2 times (one at the bottom and one when we go past it). The combat is certainly well thought but I didn't know what to do between the 3 possibilities and their 3 levels so I found it hard to do anything. Plus, after one combat, you're unable to do a second one (basically, you lose and you're raped). And if you go back to the entrance, you encounter more ennemies than when you go in (that should be impossible, if you cleared the path then you should be fine since there's only one way). If you defeat the man, he says you're their savior but if you encounter him a second time he doesn't recognize you (that would mean many men stays men in the labyrinth...).
But my biggest problem was the corruption. Yes, I read what it was about and what it's supposed to be happening but I was hoping there was something to do to decrease it (outside the cheat). I'm not into gender transformation (neither mine nor others) so seing the MC lose muscles and dick wasn't pleasant. Thinking about it, I was sad because rescuing his men (supposing they are still men) is costing him too much.

I'll try the game some other time. I'm interested in what lies inside the labyrinth and understanding what I missed and didn't understand.

Anyway, good luck to midsan. The game is good if it suits someone tastes.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
ArtarsiaArt excuse me, it seems to me that the health, spirit and consumables cheat function only restores health but does not add consumables, so would you add another cheat function to add the consumables.

Last edited:

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
How do you get in labyrinth? I went to town outskirts, then to the "strange horn", where, logically, entrance shold be. But instead of it I find fae and... that's all. I just have an image of a tree and saome text. No buttons to exit or do anythingelse.
PS. Since the author is here... Will there be male corruption route? Like becoming dom incubus, not sub succubus, or smtng like that?

Li Qiye

Oct 26, 2018
i been told there is futa in this? how long dose it take to get to it and how much is there?
You can play as futa for some time when you get to corruption level 3 and some lewd encounters have futa scenes on certain corruption levels.

Robin_

Dec 28, 2018
I checked the tfgames website just to make sure the versions matched but it seems the version here (0.1.14) is quite a bit older than what's on tfgames (0.1.27)? Is this intentional or has this board not been tended to for a while?

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Found a very serious issue with this game: Ever since I played it, I couldn't save in any other browser based game. At first I didn't made the connection, just spent months fiddling with brave trying to find out why it was having issues.

Then I decided to poke inside Brave itnernal folders, and found this game created a 2gb cache file, that made Brave hit its storage limits. Basically if you ever open this game, you can't play any other browser based game properly unless you delete your cache first (in Brave default settings this means deleting your other game saves too).

When I deleted the cache of this game, and this game only, everything started to work again properly.

Demosen

Jan 11, 2018
When I deleted the cache of this game, and this game only, everything started to work again properly.
Where did you find that cache? I have seen issues with saving other games, but I don't have a Brave folder in AppData. There is an Underneaththelabyrinth one but its only 20mb.

For anyone else looking for updates, this thread is pretty far behind.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UnderneathTheLabyrinth-0.1.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Where did you find that cache? I have seen issues with saving other games, but I don't have a Brave folder in AppData. There is an Underneaththelabyrinth one but its only 20mb.

For anyone else looking for updates, this thread is pretty far behind.
I used a tool called "WinDirStat" to find what was the biggest folders in AppData, then opened some files to see if the contents mentioned anything I know. the biggest file mentioned this game, this is how I found out. The file is totally not obvious, had a stupidly long name that was just random letters and numbers.

Reactions: ChangoFeroz

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Underneath The Labyrith [0.1.32] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.5 GB/ 371 MB) :

Reactions: M@ximus
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes