homor

Oct 22, 2023
The whiplash between the first two updates is what made it hard for me to stay interested. You have fantastic worldbuilding and plot setup in the first chapter, but the moment we jump to the next chapter it's a complete 180 in terms of narrative. We're then facing whiplash yet again at the end of chapter 2 (or v0.2) when it becomes a sandbox, completing breaking up the pace.

Personally, this kind of change in direction makes it hard for me to stay invested. Each type of storytelling is fine on it's own, but jumping from one to the other in the same VN is like eating ice-cream on top of steak.
yep v0.1 was awesome, than it became annoying sandbox nonsence shit.

• Sad
Reactions: IRebel

homor

Oct 22, 2023
ok now i want to see how badly he continued ...

but almost 3gb !!! hopefully there will be compress version later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edited:

nah i tryed it and is is not scam,but still anoying sandbox...

like realy why stoping story in half, to be draged back to map where u must click few times to go somewhere to continue it?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Undying Will [v0.05] [DerazyVN] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,27 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,27 GB]
- - - -

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Is femdom avoidable?
well.. i am not sure that this stuff is in game

editd>

The main focus of this game is its storyline and for this reason I will not give more details, try it for yourself.
For now, the game follows a mostly linear path, but I plan to turn it into a sanbox game with turn-based combat and RPG mechanics.
If you liked the game concider supportig me on .

firstly MC is main power in game

but the game focus is definitely not storyline.

it probably was in first release but than it bacame family sex scene generator

Last edited:

warmonster

Mar 23, 2020
There is an error when you are on the picnic with Natalie and you try to pull out there's a animation discontinuation error where the animation keeps going but you cannot see the next frames after it. it plays over them

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
UndyingWill-0.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Honesty dev have some potential, he just made a huge mistake by turning this game into sandbox, you can tell that by the skin texture of characters, well I had my fun while playing and still I'm playing.
I just hope dev fixed this sandbox stuff.
View attachment 3749741
Taking into account that he wants to include RPG mechanics and turn-based combat, the logical thing is to make it a sandbox, since a VN would not give enough freedom to include them.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Taking into account that he wants to include RPG mechanics and turn-based combat, the logical thing is to make it a sandbox, since a VN would not give enough freedom to include them.
So far sandbox is annoying and useless, last straw was when i played few minutes interesting story ( for example saving vampire) than game will slap u by ending this in half forcing u to go from mc room outide of house to fucking continue that story and because it was not enought u need to do it fucking again by going to dining hall:mad::mad::mad:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
considering the few number of updates trying this out was a hail mary born of boredom, but thus far I have been shocked at both the quantity and quality of the content. This is really good which is double surpising for a HS title.

Then I hit the sandbox..... why must devs ruin a perfectly good thing with this?

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
yep v0.1 was awesome, than it became annoying sandbox nonsence shit.
I totally missed the sandbox tag. Was enjoying the first 3 hours, it was really good. Then the dreaded sandbox hit me outta nowhere. Kinda killed my interest in the VN but the first 2 arcs were pretty well done to drop it altogether.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I have a issue when sandbox start i have to talk with liz at noon, but nothing is changed after i talk with her, tried talking with her for 3 days now still the same is it something with hidden relationship points you have to get or maybe something else. Any help would be apreciated.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I have a issue when sandbox start i have to talk with liz at noon, but nothing is changed after i talk with her, tried talking with her for 3 days now still the same is it something with hidden relationship points you have to get or maybe something else. Any help would be apreciated.
ahh i figured it out.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
One of Natalie's scenes seems broken. If I try to hide dialogue during the scene the animation freezes. Hiding dialogue while watching the scene in the gallery causes the screen to go black and show nothing.

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
does anybody know why the game seems to limit us to 9 saves pages.
unlike many other games this game does not have arrows left and right, but I can still click them as if they were there.
I assume this is a bug and/or oversight, and it should be fixed soon.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes