Ren'Py Unexpected Adventures ReRoostered Edition [Update 5] [Mad Coop]

F1forhalp

SOTD: Atrocity - I'm In Darkness
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hm okay played it until (i guess) end of content.. not sure, no new missions where i'm at.

quick resume, not much into the pixie MC with all the big girls around but playable anyway..
no crashes, didn't get stuck anywhere, no "file missing" warnings, looks quite solid.(y)
kinda missing the story the old version had. will that be back into game?
full sandbox with no story would more or less put me off.
i play games for the stories. the old one had it, crazy, confusing, all-over-the-place story.

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hm okay played it until (i guess) end of content.. not sure, no new missions where i'm at.

quick resume, not much into the pixie MC with all the big girls around but playable anyway..
no crashes, didn't get stuck anywhere, no "file missing" warnings, looks quite solid.(y)
kinda missing the story the old version had. will that be back into game?
full sandbox with no story would more or less put me off.
i play games for the stories. the old one had it, crazy, confusing, all-over-the-place story.
thanks for the opinion.

soo, trying to answer...

Pixie MC is the one that have been choosed when i made a poll about wich MC will come first, it win, soo, it's that MC for now.
Many MCs are planned and will come, a young MC (like pretty much all "incest" game here, the kind of young MC.. you know...
then there is the old Mc (old gran pa style), girl MC (standard), man MC (standard), blackMC, ghost MC, skeleton Mc , chicken MC etc.
The story will be the same shared between the MCs, with a few change that are logic (for exemple, a normal MC can't do thing a pixie can do due to the size.) etc.

I worked hard and crazy to make the script. It's a hell of a mess and i m veryh appy it ended pretty good with no bugs or crash . that's honestly one of my main fear XD

Story and mission will of course be back. Most of the main story is from the Countess (she is the kind of NPc that will give you the mission that lead the main story, so you know where to go if you want to make only the main story. it's better organise than lurking around to find what to do for progress in main story.)
Obviously, this is a demo, soo story isn't big. It's here just to show the new style and such. But now that it's solid build, the story wil be implented. and like i mentionned, it will be expended in multiples ways. multiples paths/possibilities, more informations about lore, characters etc.. and extension of the main story. (as you noticed there is multiples Capicchoni bosses, and they all linked to the main story, soo yup, it's way bigger and longer story now.)

Every part of the sandbox can lead to a story, each NPCs have their own stories etc... some personnal stories and such. (Countess include , even if she is linked to the main story.)
It now look less crazy because it's more spread, and not all straigth into the face with crazy thing.

But i can tell you that the game will be as crazy as before, and even more. But i guess i can't really explain that without showing it. Soo, if you want to try the next udpate, you will see what i mean. But if you dont want, it's fine :D

The game changed in style, but it's a remake, not a "let's go full candy land and rainbow, and kick away the crazy WTF thing from it because people don't like that.".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: F1forhalp and WaltS

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
once the game is strong on base, i can do whatever MC i want XD. as they all share the same story (kind of) and most scenes are in 1st person view.
only change i need is the scene where MC is visible and sex scenes. wich is nothing compared to all the content.

who say gran'pa MC isn't a biker? :p

he would fit pretty nice with Rochelle (original's futa woman) who love cars and mechanics XD

F1forhalp

SOTD: Atrocity - I'm In Darkness
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
once the game is strong on base, i can do whatever MC i want XD. as they all share the same story (kind of) and most scenes are in 1st person view.
only change i need is the scene where MC is visible and sex scenes. wich is nothing compared to all the content.

who say gran'pa MC isn't a biker? :p

he would fit pretty nice with Rochelle (original's futa woman) who love cars and mechanics XD
dang i should head over to my buddy and get my bike back then.. :cool:
and yeah i get that pixie "so far" is the one, you have tons of stuff to add in if you want it going even remotely along the old plotline, had to start with one MC, makes sense. i just hope you can use some of the old assets and don't have to redo every single thing from scratch, that would be a pain!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dang i should head over to my buddy and get my bike back then.. :cool:
and yeah i get that pixie "so far" is the one, you have tons of stuff to add in if you want it going even remotely along the old plotline, had to start with one MC, makes sense. i just hope you can use some of the old assets and don't have to redo every single thing from scratch, that would be a pain!
oh it's not much a pain, as it use some same scene, i can just redo them easily and fix a few things on the way.

next udpate should be huge. (completion of the city before starting another city). if things goes well (if assets didn't fuck me up XD), i will add the second MC (it's the young MC.) wich is a bit more okay'ish for people who don't like super small pixie MC.

some places doesn't change, some chars didn't change (obviously) and so on... So i don't have to do everything up from scratch again.

but again, it's a remake. not a whole different game, so you may cross some very familiar scene while playing. and you may be like : "oh shit! i rememebr that! it's close to the end !" .. but nope, still alots behind it because of additional things XD. that's gonna be a good surprise for who played the original one.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You wont find me here anymore.

so you know where to find me if you want to talk or ask anything.

i wont answer here, so dont expect answer from me.

:coffee:

• Sad
Reactions: ShamanLab

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
OP updated to Update 1 Alpha Version enjoy :)
CircleJerker you might wanna update your compression ;)

Reactions: "CJ"

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Unexpected Adventures ReRoostered Edition [Update 1 Alpha] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.55 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 353 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 335 MB:

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
yyyyyy........ reroostered????? like macadam's version of remastered??????
Umph......
those devs today.........

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
just downloaded the game and clicked on garage outside on the left side of the MCs house and it says capbigboss is not defined in the myhome file in lines 46 and 53 either you miss spelled something or forgot something, hopefully someone figures it out and fixes it

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
MacAdam left the forum without leaving any contacts other than patreon's link?

upd. I'm confused. I just started the game and it seems this is complete different story from the old or classic "Unexpected Andventure"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
How big is this game???

I'm lost very quickly just after prologue. Even i stuck up on walkthorgh on bedroom. Just so many things just from beginning... i'm litle bit confused.

upd. As i understand now it's big exploration game. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: antonio1508

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
How big is this game???

I'm lost very quickly just after prologue. Even i stuck up on walkthorgh on bedroom. Just so many things just from beginning... i'm litle bit confused.

upd. As i understand now it's big exploration game. :)
This reroostered edition is amazing and will be very huge and different from the original but will use some same characters and scene to create something new and more big than the original. I like the direction of this reroostered edition it deserve more interest.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DEC 11, 2021 AT 7:42 PM
Unexpected Adventrues (Update 2) (PC & MAC)

Wow, that took longuer than i tought... :/

Oh well, at least, it's here. soo let's enjoy ! XD

The walkthrough is available in the attachment of this post, in case you want/need it. It contain what's this update add to the game in addition to some small informations and tips.

I just repeat some small things to remember :
- kiss (click) Myrill (deergirl) in the main menu to start the game (or a new game).
- DO NOT save, load, quit or anything while on the phone!
This may broke the game badly.
In case you broke the game by not listening to this. You can fix the bug by going back to the phone menu by opening it normally and close it like it's supposed to (by clicking on the little red cross).
- to navigate on the phone "call" menu, use it like a real phone (by clicking on the left/right of the phone screen) to change contact to call.
- click on the seller head while in the seller's menu to close it
and come back to the game.
- Dont hesitate to do the same things multiples times, it may change randomly :p.

and finally, expect engrish alots...

Links:

PC =

MAC =

I hope you'll enjoy this update! Remember, this is just the beginning of the standard MC and did not add anything to the existing Pixie MC's story.
Old save with Pixie MC may or may not work with this updated version. As the beginning have changed a bit for the MCs selection. So please be warned for that.

Cheeeers for christmas!

Ps: next update will be for DMO.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
4GB holy hell dude optimize your assets. use small compressed formats like webp, convert animations into webm instead of slideshows, etc.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
4GB holy hell dude optimize your assets. use small compressed formats like webp, convert animations into webm instead of slideshows, etc.
MacAdam sayd he leave this forum. :(

It seems he is still active in game developement but didn't cummunicate through f95zone forum.

upd. This project need to have walkthrough or at least road map. I'm familiar with Classic Unexpected Adventures but get lost quickly in this ReRoosted Edition. :( And can't get contact with MacAdam for more info about this project. :(

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Unexpected Adventures ReRoostered Edition [Update 2] [Mad Coop] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,52 GB / 449 MB - UnexpectedAdventuresReRoosteredEdition-Update_2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,51 GB / 431 MB - UnexpectedAdventuresReRoosteredEdition-Update_2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited: