• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Unexpected Adventures ReRoostered Edition [Update 5] [Mad Coop]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1665082296895.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unexpected Adventures (CHANGELOG)(Update 5)

Alright!
Well...

i wanted to make a clear changelog and telling you what is new in this update.

And so, decide to "punish" me if i post anything related to X content...

So..Well...

This new udpate contain... STUFF. and more stuff. and some others stuff.

you can do stuff and you will have more stuff available on existing stuff.

it's all about stuff you see.

So i hope you enjoyed this changelog.

PS:
This is NOT a joke. i can't post anything related to X content anymore without a warning. Soo... yeah.

I will make a changelog include in the game in futur. so you'll see what's new straigth up directly ingame.

PSS: Translation will not be included in this update due to it's amount. It's massive (all existing cities and places + new content need to be translated for young MC)

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
UnexpectedAdventuresReRoosteredEdition-Up5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there android link
From me, no android nor MAC.
reason is i start try include sounds, and i dont know how to correctly inclmude sound in android or MAC version of the game. So to avoid troubles, i prefer not create theses version :/

But if somebody know how todo it, feel free to do it.

Reactions: Juv3

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, stripclub end in endless loop when you encounter midget from what I see
May i ask...

Wich MC did you play?
(Young MC doesnt have much content, so it's possible that it have a bug there :/)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Male Standard MC -when I come to club and see this pair first time game go to endless loop (dialog window loop to start of encounter).
mmh thanks, i check this out asap :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Here a small bug fix for the problem found by chiavaz

Just extract and copy/paste/replace the existing file in the game's "game" folder. :)

Reactions: karloz

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
long time i didnt posted here...

just saying, games are progressing (slowly, but still), i didnt did anything for months due to very bad health condition and trouble (mononucleose + covid = breathing trouble and hospital for a long time).

Anyway, just saying... Unexpected Adventures will be posted here for now. My patreon is OFF as i dont want people to pay for nothing (UA is 100% free btw, as always).
But the main reason why UA will be posted here and not on patreon is because it now containt stuff that are NOT allowed on patreon (incest...).

So, it will be here only for now until i got another way to share it additionaly.

Due to the extrem late i took in hospital (obviously i couldnt work on the game), the next update will be for end of this year and will be as big as possible. So prepar for a very looooong changelog and a shit-fucking-tons of bad english grammar :p.
Update will be more on Young MC.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Bolt Thrower - Warmaster
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
long time i didnt posted here...

just saying, games are progressing (slowly, but still), i didnt did anything for months due to very bad health condition and trouble (mononucleose + covid = breathing trouble and hospital for a long time).

Anyway, just saying... Unexpected Adventures will be posted here for now. My patreon is OFF as i dont want people to pay for nothing (UA is 100% free btw, as always).
But the main reason why UA will be posted here and not on patreon is because it now containt stuff that are NOT allowed on patreon (incest...).

So, it will be here only for now until i got another way to share it additionaly.

Due to the extrem late i took in hospital (obviously i couldnt work on the game), the next update will be for end of this year and will be as big as possible. So prepar for a very looooong changelog and a shit-fucking-tons of bad english grammar :p.
Update will be more on Young MC.
nice to hear from you. first things first, make sure you do recover. sitting extensive hours on a desk isn't that much supportive for breathing, either.. make sure to take breaks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nice to hear from you. first things first, make sure you do recover. sitting extensive hours on a desk isn't that much supportive for breathing, either.. make sure to take breaks!
thank you.
I feel much better now compared to the last month. Still some troubles sometime, but it's limited and i can get better with a bit or relaxing.
Now it's my wallet and bank account that doesn't feel good, but i get a bank credit sooo... a temporary good thing.
I m pretty confident that at the end of this year, everything would be back to normal.
Life is full of hard time, but i never stop trying crossing the road :D

Reactions: F1forhalp

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
A small idea of the futur update.

And honestly, this is like... nothing, compared to complete update i want to pop out XD.

PS : I m not sorry for the guys who gonna repack this to smaller size :p

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Glad to have heard from you on September 23.
Nothing here since and I would like to know if everything is going well for you "Mad Coop"?
Happy New Year 2024 and good continuation.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Glad to have heard from you on September 23.
Nothing here since and I would like to know if everything is going well for you "Mad Coop"?
Happy New Year 2024 and good continuation.
hi, thank you. :D

things goes ...well... good and bad at the same time.

i continu working on the game, i m finishing the update now doing the script and "montage" etc... (the most boring part :/).
my health condition is now reduced, that is permanent... soo... i m slower doing the work. I don't know what happen, but well, bad things hit me and voila.

i m sorry for the long delay, but my health is going first :/, and this took me months of pain without working on games. Now things seems "better" and more stable, so i continu working.

i plan the update to come out this month. Now it all depend of what happen. but if everything went nice, update will pop out soon (or at least, not in years).

please remember that i usually not do this big update, this one is pretty big due to my lack of work with health troubles. And it's pretty much a "filler" update for the young MC.

Happy new year to you and everybody! A bit late, but well... better now than never XD