• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Unexpected Adventures ReRoostered Edition [Update 5] [Mad Coop]

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I have a serious question. No kink shaming intended. It might seem a little weird but picture six, the last one.

Exactly what fetish is that vore, anal or is it something else? :ROFLMAO:
Far as i know it would be Unbirthing, though could be human dildo if that's a thing.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, there!

I'm interested who posted update? It seems MacAdam didn't posting here anymore.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"ReRoostered Edition"

I never thought of "Rooster" as a verb. I may use that in a conversation just to see what kinda reaction I get.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Unexpected Adventures ReRoostered Edition [Update 3] [Mad Coop]
comprimido_.gif

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
There is any experts how to play this game? Walkthrought? This open world stuff feel complicated for me...

Reactions: giqui

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

not a Maintenance Post
nothing have been done
OP haven't been Updated
especially not to Update 4

macadam haven't Shared anything
nobody should be grateful for a Developer who Shares own creation for free
there's no option to show that gratitude through becoming a

here's absolutely nothing to see. move on...

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
i pretty much checked all locations and chars i think, could not find the futa content...or isnt in the game yet?

Reactions: ShamanLab

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Corrected, thanks, it was 4 in the morning with English language setting (so all words were red) and some automatic typing correction . I tried my best at least to proofread but was too tired near the end and went to sleep.

Last edited:

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Sadly my French post was deleted because it was in French (just to help the author that released the game in French and Engrish, so even if the French version burned my eyes and made dead french teachers rose from the dead , I thought that it will be easier for the author to understand my point of view:
Shorter version in English (the French post maybe have been percieved a bit mean but it wasn't my intention at all. It was to point a major problem)
- work your French grammar, buy a Becherel (for your professional life it's a must-have)
- Stop listening Aya Nakamura, Jul and PNL. Stop rap unless it's Grand Corps Malade, MC Solaar or Abd El Malik. Try Cabrel too.
- Ask someone who know grammar to explain your faults to you

Reactions: ShamanLab

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sadly my French post was deleted because it was in French (just to help the author that released the game in French and Engrish, so even if the French version burned my eyes and made dead french teachers rose from the dead , I thought that it will be easier for the author to understand my point of view:
Shorter version in English (the French post maybe have been percieved a bit mean but it wasn't my intention at all. It was to point a major problem)
- work your French grammar, buy a Becherel (for your professional life it's a must-have)
- Stop listening Aya Nakamura, Jul and PNL. Stop rap unless it's Grand Corps Malade, MC Solaar or Abd El Malik. Try Cabrel too.
- Ask someone who know grammar to explain your faults to you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Hooefully in the future, mc can go adventure at night then entering all character room while they're sleeping.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hooefully in the future, mc can go adventure at night then entering all character room while they're sleeping.
This will be added in futur by dlc/option. So you can check/uncheck if you like or not.
Keep in mind this wont be "rape", only available when mc will have good relationship with the girls so it's not forced per said but more "surprise".

if you wanted moer into rape style, then sorry, wont happen. Some mc will have aggresive/forced sex stuff, but nothing despicting rape. (exemple, Futa mc is aggresive and so will kind of "force" on girls sometime.)

Reactions: tuekop