3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Why there is no "back" button in this game as in most normal html games?
This button is very useful for html games, so maybe dev will take this into account and bring it back in his game.
Unfortunately, the way I coded the game forces you to see an event. As such, the "Back" button wouldn't help.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Unfortunately, the way I coded the game forces you to see an event. As such, the "Back" button wouldn't help.
When it is an event "Back" button can be blocked, but in other cases (when you are in free room) it would be useful, such a solution I know at least in a few html games.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
When it is an event "Back" button can be blocked, but in other cases (when you are in free room) it would be useful, such a solution I know at least in a few html games.
Could you give me an example on where you want the "Back" button to exist? Like I said, it won't work in almost all of the cases, because of how it's coded.

If you enter an event, you can't return, because of how it's coded.

Inside the event, if you want to go back, it will also not work, because of how it's coded.

That leaves transition between House / Room.

The only real solution is recoding everything to make it work.

ghostmaster

Jul 7, 2020
Perhaps you should re-evaluate you version numbers? Version 0.7 somewhat implies that game is about 70% complete. Granted, a lot of games stall around those numbers, but right now there is very small amount of content in game. Perhaps version 0.2/0.3 would fit better. You could switch to minor versions(0.7.1, etc), or overall version number.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Perhaps you should re-evaluate you version numbers? Version 0.7 somewhat implies that game is about 70% complete. Granted, a lot of games stall around those numbers, but right now there is very small amount of content in game. Perhaps version 0.2/0.3 would fit better. You could switch to minor versions(0.7.1, etc), or overall version number.
I'm not sure why you think 0.7 means anything except it's the version after 0.6, but asking devs about version numbers seems like such a minor thing when compared to the actual game content.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Version numbers are entirely arbitrary. My game will mostly end on version 4.0 or 5.0. If you check the most viewed games here in F95, you will clearly see this to be the case.

Something Unlimited is standing on v2.2.9 and its nowhere near being finished. Love and Sex is on v20.8.2. While Babysitter finished on v0.2.2.6.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

In this version you will be finally able to do Rachel's corruption quest! This marks the last thing (if we ignore Outside Events for Family) that was necessary before we move on with the story and allow the MC to become more corrupted (and the story to become lewder)! Most of the added events were proofread, but a few weren't, so if there's any typo, feel free to report it in my discord!

Another thing I would like to talk about is the feeling of "grindyness" . I do understand that, just because my spreadsheet shows me that the game isn't actually grindy, the reality is that it's only applied when someone is doing a full playthrough. If you just finished an update and you want to play the next update, it will feel grindy, because there's no way to skip days. As such, I've added a way to end the day. If you go into your room, there will now be an option to end your day. Hope that helps!

I would also like to give a shoutout to OldOtaku for helping with the test! Also, I'm sorry for the delay, for all of those that were expecting a release on Sunday.

What's next?

Next is the big update! I'm going to delay the Outside Events for later and just focused on getting Pravitas to Level 2. This event will be long and as such I expect that I will need at least two weeks to finish it. But rest assured that I'm certain that it will be release still in this month!

After next update, I will be adding a little something special for my Patreons! Anyone who's a Patreon will be allowed to vote on who will receive priority update! This will be the list:

Kelly
Anna
Sarah
Linda
Rachel
Vanessa
Outside Events (Family)

This poll will be open for ALL of my Patreons.

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

Last edited:

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
how do i get the bad endings with ur family and how do i look at the older sisters computer ??

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Awesome! Any projection as to how many more updates? You have mentioned the next one, so will it be 2-3 down the road?
This week will be Rachel's Corruption and hopefully Outside Events for Family. Next week will be the BIG update (may take 2 weeks). Then we start working on Love/Corruption of Kelly/Anna/Sarah. So around a month, I guess?

How many time take for a update, normally?
Usually 1 week.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This week will be Rachel's Corruption and hopefully Outside Events for Family. Next week will be the BIG update (may take 2 weeks). Then we start working on Love/Corruption of Kelly/Anna/Sarah. So around a month, I guess?

Usually 1 week.
Needless to say, there is a fan base for seeing Kelly/Anna/Sarah falling to Pravitas! Thanks for the update!

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
Version numbers are entirely arbitrary. My game will mostly end on version 4.0 or 5.0. If you check the most viewed games here in F95, you will clearly see this to be the case.

Something Unlimited is standing on v2.2.9 and its nowhere near being finished. Love and Sex is on v20.8.2. While Babysitter finished on v0.2.2.6.
They however have a fair bit of content, let me run a scenario by you, someone waits for games to get past v0.6 before playing for a healthy bit of content and fap material, they spend 4-6 hours grinding down your game to see if maxing the stats will reveal some hidden variable just to gloomily realise its just got nothing worth a quick climax.
2 years later a basement dweller such as myself is looking for games and is aghast to see your game on v4.325.761.001, might be alright to play again but remembering the grind from last time if any demon is gonna drag you back into that html hellfire then it damn well better be called sugarcube, hour later most of the content that wasnt even seen last time has been skipped through just to find a decent scene and your games never touched again, hours of torturous editing down the drain because of this arbitrary piece of misinformation.
Not having a go mate but just healthy advice from a consumer, also SU and Love and Sex probs have good reasons for being on those numbers whereas yours are "arbitrary", did you not have a plan beforehand for what content needs adding and when or is the whole process arbitrarily done on a whim? do you expect patreons to trust you when you make decisions arbitrarily? do you also expect patreons when the above post is how you respond? maybe something to just take under the hood and stew over but what do i care i wont be coming back i just spent hours grinding for a paupers share of fap material

Reactions: Erstine and Julius

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
keep up the great work on the game mate its great and i say better it takes it time then to rush the updates

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes