3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
I'm stuck at Anna's quest. I have to "buy item" but don't know what that is. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that the previous part of the quest (Lilith visits) got skipped since it happened during the same day/time as a different scene (which triggered automatically).

Any help?
in your room click on "buy some stuff online", everything you have to buy is there

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is corruption stage 2 still the last playable part? because the quest window doesnt update anymore,. not even with a note "finished content for this release" or something along the lines...

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I'm stuck at Anna's quest. I have to "buy item" but don't know what that is. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that the previous part of the quest (Lilith visits) got skipped since it happened during the same day/time as a different scene (which triggered automatically).

Any help?
This is still an issue...

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
This is still an issue...
I'm guessing that the item you have to buy is the cosplay and I'm not sure if it will work but try F12, be sure you are on console and type "SugarCube.State.active.variables.annacosplaybuy = true" without quotes

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I'm guessing that the item you have to buy is the cosplay and I'm not sure if it will work but try F12, be sure you are on console and type "SugarCube.State.active.variables.annacosplaybuy = true" without quotes
I don't think that worked, the "buy item" part is still red. Thanks for trying to help though.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
I don't think that worked, the "buy item" part is still red. Thanks for trying to help though.
mmm try "SugarCube.State.active.variables.AnnaCosplay = true" maybe this one works
there is another variable from anna's cosplay that is "AnnaCosplaysQ" but i thing if you turn that one to true, you'll skip the content, althrough is only a guess

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Enjoying the game thus far, more for the story than some of the models chosen, but I do have a suggestion for future releases. If you are going to have quests with multiple parts a week apart (like the Jasmine part Linda's quest) it'd be nice to have an option to skip a week or a less clunky skip day setup.

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
So does anyone have a update save and any news on a update
These games usually die around this time, the creator is still active, but does not post on patreon or here so maybe they are just burned out rn and will come back to it.

rstephens120

Feb 27, 2020
This may have been asked and answered already so I apologize if so, but who is Sabrina? Her real name is not listed in the help tab. Thanks! Love the game.

Reactions: jeffrey1667

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
One of my favorite HTML games here! Glad to see it still being developed. My favorites were Anna and Sarah and I still remember both corruption routes to this day (Sarahs TIFA cosplay omg) :) I think it's time for another run...

Reactions: Fish_lip

BlackOrion

Apr 4, 2022
I always find it hilarious when the game clearly is about mom / sister incest, with not even a thinly veiled attempt at hiding that on the dialogues, but it lets you name what the characters are to you. I tried to name his "mom" Bitchy, and say she was my Cousin, third degree, but ended up with her being "his bitchy".
"you leave your bedroom in order to meet your younger Cousin, fourth degree, but as you get out you see your Bitchy outside her room."

The whole thing is hilarious, and not in a bad way; the main character gets mocked for going into Chemistry rather than Programming and told "You couldn't handle the pressure and you just ran" as if programming was well known for being something people get afraid off, over Organic Chemistry.

Another interaction for which I am thankful they didn't limit the characters for the family's title:
"Are you getting excited at looking at your older Cousin, fourth degree in a dress?"

Did anybody else play with that, or just me?

Reactions: Georgip123

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I always find it hilarious when the game clearly is about mom / sister incest, with not even a thinly veiled attempt at hiding that on the dialogues, but it lets you name what the characters are to you. I tried to name his "mom" Bitchy, and say she was my Cousin, third degree, but ended up with her being "his bitchy".
"you leave your bedroom in order to meet your younger Cousin, fourth degree, but as you get out you see your Bitchy outside her room."

The whole thing is hilarious, and not in a bad way; the main character gets mocked for going into Chemistry rather than Programming and told "You couldn't handle the pressure and you just ran" as if programming was well known for being something people get afraid off, over Organic Chemistry.

Another interaction for which I am thankful they didn't limit the characters for the family's title:
"Are you getting excited at looking at your older Cousin, fourth degree in a dress?"

Did anybody else play with that, or just me?
It's also funny if you put land lady and roommate in a lot of these. Even more so when they start asking if that's even legal.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackOrion
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes