3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone else had the issue where "Lilith visits (Saturday:Noon)" event doesn't happen because you're out on a date with Rachel?
The event is shown as complete, but it hasn't, and I can't progress "younger roommate's" storyline as it's telling me to "buy item" but there's nothing to buy?

All the other quests are complete :eek:(

Last edited:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What cause the delay of this version?

To explain the reason, I first want to go back a little over a year ago when I started this project. Back in May of last year, I had quite a bit of free time in my hands because of Covid. The company I work for was seeing a decrease in the number of contracts, which allowed me to go home earlier than usual. With this free time, I decided to start learning how to code.

The culmination of that was that, in June, I released the first version of Unexpected Expectations on F95! It was only an intro, but people seemed to have liked it! I was very happy with the warm reception that I started focusing more and more into releasing the next versions. As most of you may have noticed, as time went on, the events became longer and more complex. But, with a higher quality, came a longer amount of time commitment. Releasing a version once a week became impossible, so I had to turn it into two weeks.

As Covid kept being a pain in the ass, the company I work for had to lay off a good amount of employees in order to not go bankrupt. This was done slowly and gradually, based on the number of contracts that we currently had, so it wasn't much of an issue... That is until a few months back.

As Covid restrictions started to loosen, the company saw an increase in the number of contracts, which meant more work. While this is a good thing, it also meant a problem. We were now understaffed. So the company started to probe into hiring more people. Had the number of contracts steadily increased, we would have been able to handle such demand while hiring new employees.

Here is where a big problem happened. There was a sudden influx of contracts. The company, wanting to recover some of their loss in the previous months, just accepted all of the contracts that came their way, even though we are understaffed. This meant only one thing: Overtime.

While the company also instantly started a recruitment effort, it's not like they can just pull anyone off the streets to work here. Thus, it took time. But, as of the 20th of July, we have hired enough people to be back at full capacity. Unfortunately they still required the two weeks of training. That meant that, while I had less things to do work wise, I had to supervise a couple of them to make sure no mistakes were made (mistakes literally cost thousands of dollars).

Thankfully these new recruits aren't that bad and their training went fine. It officially ends on the 3rd of August, but in actuality they will be working in full capacity starting Monday. I've also asked for a week off starting on the 15th (Sun), in which I will spend 3 days with my relatives and then try to get as much content out as possible in order to make up for the huge delays from the last couple of months.

TL;DR:

Covid sucks, but things should be back to normal starting next week. I will make up for the delayed releases on the 15th.

Also, I would like to give this community a huge shoutout for your understanding of my situation! Your continuous supports means a lot to me! Especially in these stressful times! I hope you guys enjoy the new content! I will get to work on the next update starting tomorrow (or today, in this case, since it's already 2 A.M. for me, lol).

What's in this version?

This version is just an update to Rachel's common events! Hope you guys enjoy it! They are as follow:

Mon/Wed: Noon
Mon/Wed: Afternoon
Tue/Thu: Noon
Tue/Thu: Late Afternoon
Sat: Late Afternoon
Sat: Evening

What's next?

Next I will work on Linda's Love Level 2 Quest!

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

SinMaster69

Jun 30, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with the online site for windows? idk whats going since I checked on my phone and I could play it. I'm trying to play on Chrome, also AdBlock+ and BlockSite are off.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Rachel again, when is the teacher going to be updated? It's 2 in the morning, let me complain if I want to.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
because of the emoji

Do you like LEXI BELLE AND JENNA HAZE AND WHITNEY WRIGHT AND GINA VALENTINA ?

send me a message
I was just thinking of the choices.

The emoji's are literally, the thinking emoji.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RBM

hubtol

Feb 20, 2018
one of the best f95 in terms of the plot I have ever played. The scenes are great. Good job man !!!!

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone else had the issue where "Lilith visits (Saturday:Noon)" event doesn't happen because you're out on a date with Rachel?
The event is shown as complete, but it hasn't, and I can't progress "younger roommate's" storyline as it's telling me to "buy item" but there's nothing to buy?

All the other quests are complete :eek:(
ok... so now my "younger roommate" has had the conversation about fucking her tramp friend (that event hasn't happened, as above) and the timeline is broken, it's Wednesday -$time.time

Does anyone have a save that can fix this?

S1lent159

Jun 24, 2021
So I am having trouble getting to corruption lvl 3. I'm currently at lvl 29 and I cant get that 1 point. Can somebody help me. Also I don't have any more quests to complete.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes