3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so how is the progress? ...back then i finished the stage when npcs had 19 corruption or 1 lvl (if i remember those indicators right) ...so i wonder if 2nd stage is fully completed or is it in the middle

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
...but it doesnt seem to work with the online version (probable easy enough to escape a frame or something)
Yeah, seems not. The console still works (or did for me), but I don't currently know what parent object holds the page state variables. But once a person knows that, the process is otherwise the same, just go to a variable and update it.

kentucyfried

Jun 25, 2017
This is my current quest status, but I can't prompt anything on Wed/Fri midnights other than Sarah's donations. What am I missing?

quest.png

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
This is my current quest status, but I can't prompt anything on Wed/Fri midnights other than Sarah's donations. What am I missing?

View attachment 1131757
Wait, what? Shouldn't donating to her (10$, 30$, 50$) only be able after this love quest?
Or am I remembering this wrong? If not, your version seems to have a hiccup ...

I could contact Isabella only AFTER talking to Sarah. Can you trigger the pictures on Fri; Late Afternoon ?

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Got a problem with Rachel. Her Corruption is at 7, yet the Pravitas log still wants me to get her corruption to 1 and sleep on friday. Which I have done. Multiple times.

kentucyfried

Jun 25, 2017
Wait, what? Shouldn't donating to her (10$, 30$, 50$) only be able after this love quest?
Or am I remembering this wrong? If not, your version seems to have a hiccup ...

I could contact Isabella only AFTER talking to Sarah. Can you trigger the pictures on Fri; Late Afternoon ?
That's what I thought, because they keep taking the cowboy pictures on Friday late afternoon. Might have to restart from scratch.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

Sorry for the delay! This version introduces Rachel's Love Quest Level 2! I did my best to make Rachel be as cute as she should be, so I hope you guys enjoy it!

I've also went through the text myself and corrected as many typos as I could, but there may still be some that I didn't catch. Please make sure to report it in my discord if you find any!

What's next?

Next version will be version 1.6.5! I will add the love events for Rachel's new love level! Look forward to it!

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Also, for everyone posting issues here, please @ me on Discord and I will do my best to help you there. It's much easier to help you there.

Reactions: GanjaEyez

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
Got a problem with Rachel. Her Corruption is at 7, yet the Pravitas log still wants me to get her corruption to 1 and sleep on friday. Which I have done. Multiple times.
I think there are two different variables at play: Corruption, and Corruption level. You need a certain amount of corruption to trigger a level event (which takes place at the time/place specified in the quest log). You likely will need to raise her corruption to ten or so (forgot the actual number) to trigger the event that bumps her corruption level from 0 to 1.

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
I think there are two different variables at play: Corruption, and Corruption level. You need a certain amount of corruption to trigger a level event (which takes place at the time/place specified in the quest log). You likely will need to raise her corruption to ten or so (forgot the actual number) to trigger the event that bumps her corruption level from 0 to 1.
From what I recall, the limit of each level is 9 and you need the huge bump of a level up to cross to next tier, so 0-9 is level 0, 10-19 is level 1, and 20-29 is level 2.

Reactions: Corvair

chuckinlos

Apr 26, 2021
Also, for everyone posting issues here, please @ me on Discord and I will do my best to help you there. It's much easier to help you there.
Attempted to join your Discord and received a message invite expired. How do I get to Discord? Thanks

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes