3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
'Call Isabella' is an example for the currently not-optimal game design.

As far as i remember the mc never got Isabella's number.
Isabella is not part of the general "Call"-menu.
Once you are at the point in Sarah's story where mc gets the quest to call Isabella, the option becomes magically available in mc's room, but only at a certain day and time as mentioned in the quest log.
After the event, I think mc lost Isabella's number because he cannot call her again.

It would be more intuitive if mc would get the number from Isabella in an event, Isabella would be added to the call menu, the mc could call her any time and then they would agree on a date with fixed day and time to do the quest event.

berserkuh

Mar 1, 2018
'Call Isabella' is an example for the currently not-optimal game design.

As far as i remember the mc never got Isabella's number.
Isabella is not part of the general "Call"-menu.
Once you are at the point in Sarah's story where mc gets the quest to call Isabella, the option becomes magically available in mc's room, but only at a certain day and time as mentioned in the quest log.
After the event, I think mc lost Isabella's number because he cannot call her again.

It would be more intuitive if mc would get the number from Isabella in an event, Isabella would be added to the call menu, the mc could call her any time and then they would agree on a date with fixed day and time to do the quest event.
Do it from the bedroom...

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

The release of this version was quite something. From me being stuck at work and the resources being hard to handle, this version took much longer than I expected for me to finish. But, nevertheless, it's here! But I'm sorry for the delay.

This version focuses mostly on Sarah's Corruption Quest Level 2. This is by far the biggest single quest I've ever done, with over 15 thousand words (counting code)! It also added quite a big chuck of files (57).

I've also added a way to change how you refer to and how you are referred to. That way you don't have to start from scratch if you ever want to change it!

As always, I would like to thank @OldOtaku for helping me with the testing of this version.

What's next?

Next we will have version 1.5.5! That means padding content for Sarah! Lots of new sexy content for her. Hopefully there won't be any delays on the release and I will be able to stick with my 2 week schedule.

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

Reactions: Deshad

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So only sarah this and next time?
I just ask because i've done all i could with the last version until there were only repeatables left.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Skipped a week, nothing happened. And I think I finished this quest in version 1.4.

UPD: Now I have more than 20 love, but the quest is not considered finished and the next one does not start (well, or it starts, but I cannot see).

Last edited:

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Skipped a week, nothing happened. And I think I finished this quest in version 1.4.

UPD: Now I have more than 20 love, but the quest is not considered finished and the next one does not start (well, or it starts, but I cannot see).
First you need to speak with her while she's working on her laptop at night. Tha will lead you to buy her a dress on your computer. Then you wait sunday morning
Edit ; There are a lot of things to do before that lol. like second date with Isabella. Just keep playing and don't skip days much

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
First you need to speak with her while she's working on her laptop at night. Tha will lead you to buy her a dress on your computer. Then you wait sunday morning
Edit ; There are a lot of things to do before that lol. like second date with Isabella. Just keep playing and don't skip days much
Pretty sure sarah is bugged right now
Even though i have sarah at love lv2, it still shows me the quest for it and not corruption lv2( as it should for this update)

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
If you're talking about a love quest, then I did it all. It is marked in green for a reason. Or is it corruption quest? Looks the same from your description.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Pretty sure sarah is bugged right now
Even though i have sarah at love lv2, it still shows me the quest for it and not corruption lv2( as it should for this update)
Yes it seems so.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone, as some of you may know, there's bug with Sarah's Quest Log that is making it not display the Corruption Quest. Instead, it shows her Love Quest. I've fixed it, so please download the Hotfix:

-edit-

This fix broke another thing, give me a second for me to fix it too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck

Sparky13

Dec 12, 2018
First game I've played here to hit the Under 10 minute mark for a John Cena reference.

Have a like, you psychopath.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Thnx for the quick fix mate, seems to have fixed the quest bug. Also there was a bug in the earlier version in which you could replay events in the computer, which u hadn't completed, the hotfix has fixed that as well

So whats the next focus after sarah events in 1.55??
Is it the lv3 quests for the family or are you gonna focus on the other characters?

Last edited:

Johnnyk96

Mar 16, 2021
currently playing on moponga cuz it works best with my iPhone have progressed thru all quests but Sarah’s. Just did the event where you go down on her and she does you as well while she’s playing her video game for her website. It won’t let me progress past that and still shows that I’m doing her love quest even though I finished that already I’m sure.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes