3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

This version is the natural padding of content for Sarah's Love Level 2. I've updated the events in which I thought it was necessary, but some events are yet to be updated, since they will be updated in v1.5.5 (Corruption).

This version is mostly about the new Recollection feature that can be found in your room. Now, once you finish the Quest, you will be able to relive the sexy time you had with the girl. This is still the first implemetation of this feature, so it may still be lacking, so please leave me your feedback.

I've also added the name of many character's in the Help Section. If I'm still missing some, please give me a shoutout in Discord and I will add them.

I've also fixed a pesky little bug that allowed you to start Sarah's Love Quest 2 earlier than intended.

As always, I would like to thank @OldOtaku for helping me with the testing of this version.

What's next?

Next will be versions 1.5 and 1.5.5, they will be Sarah's Corruption Quest 2 and the padding that comes with it. As usual, it should take only two weeks for me to finish it as long as nothing bad happens.

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Even after I played through to the point where no girls had an icon there were still a few scenes left to view. There weren't any goals left to accomplish, I didn't need to raise corruption or buy a camera but there were still two or three scenes. I play through about another week in game time with everything I hadn't seen previously showing up in the first few days. I played a few more days just to see if anything else came up.
There was a scene that had the Mom come into MC room and suck off her son. There was a scene with the younger sister stripping naked and the MC taking pics.
These scenes may have been played out of order and might have been available to me before all of the icons disappeared and I just hadn't triggered them.
Those are common events. I always want people to be able to explore these common events after raising their love/corruption. That way it won't feel like Download > Do Quest > Done. It also makes it feel as a living game. That's why there is always a .5 version after every big version (1.4 > 1.4.5).

Reactions: gomesa

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Those are common events. I always want people to be able to explore these common events after raising their love/corruption. That way it won't feel like Download > Do Quest > Done. It also makes it feel as a living game. That's why there is always a .5 version after every big version (1.4 > 1.4.5).
thank you. I liked it, it was a nice surprise.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Would it be possible to allow the player to name the other characters in a future release?
I briefly looked up how to write an HTML game to see if I could change the names myself but I couldn't figure out how to find the text.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It said in the last update to raise Charm to 20 for a stage, but Charm is still locked at 10. Is there a co-step I'm missing?

EDIT: Found it, it was earlier than expected.

Last edited:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Would it be possible to allow the player to name the other characters in a future release?
I briefly looked up how to write an HTML game to see if I could change the names myself but I couldn't figure out how to find the text.
While it's possible, I don't want the names of the other characters to be changed, since them having fixed names gives me more leeway on how they are adressed.

Reactions: Sallly

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Any plans to add the Go Back button and the Restart option which several other html-games feature. The option to Go Back greatly reduces the effort to test different branches of the story. Without Go Back you have to save and load a lot more.

The writing is a bit strange with all the " your older roommate ", " your younger roommate ", "your landlady". I know that this customization option is important for all the players with incest fetish, but it feels not natural to repeat this relationship information so often. In many places I would prefer simply the name, but this is not possible to customize with current system because the "your" is not part of the customization and "your Anna" or "your Sarah" sounds awkward, too.

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, so I know this has to be active now, because I see other people showing this stat above 6, which is what I have. I am having issue with getting Rachel's corruption above 6. I can't seem to find any corruption events, only love events. Any help would be appreciated.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Any plans to add the Go Back button and the Restart option which several other html-games feature. The option to Go Back greatly reduces the effort to test different branches of the story. Without Go Back you have to save and load a lot more.

The writing is a bit strange with all the " your older roommate ", " your younger roommate ", "your landlady". I know that this customization option is important for all the players with incest fetish, but it feels not natural to repeat this relationship information so often. In many places I would prefer simply the name, but this is not possible to customize with current system because the "your" is not part of the customization and "your Anna" or "your Sarah" sounds awkward, too.
I've mentioned this many times before, but the way the game is coded, the Return button just doesn't work, because most events are forced passages. It works like this:

Enter Passage Living Room, it forces you into Event "Sarah Playing Videogames". So, if you press Return inside the event of "Sarah Playing Videogames" it will return you to the Living Room, which will force you to "Sarah Playing Videogames", thus making it impossible to actually return. I would need to recode to whole game in order to allow that.

Not only that, even the events themselves are a single passage. So, say you were in the middle of an event and you press Return, thinking it would take you to the previous part. Instead, it takes you before you even started the event.

when can i get the shop on the Computer?????
I don't understand your question. It should always be available, but the items in there will only show up when a Quest asks you to buy it.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Ok, so I know this has to be active now, because I see other people showing this stat above 6, which is what I have. I am having issue with getting Rachel's corruption above 6. I can't seem to find any corruption events, only love events. Any help would be appreciated.
Have you finished love event? You need to do that first.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
i think you should make a button to play with the computer as it was before, now if you want to pass fast the time you have to click on remember and then on play computer, im ok with the button inside the remember option, but it shoud be outside too

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
While it's possible, I don't want the names of the other characters to be changed, since them having fixed names gives me more leeway on how they are adressed.
I understand your position and that makes sense. Thank you for the response.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
when can i get the shop on the Computer?????
This frustrated me as well the first time I played through. I knew a camera was needed but when I tried to buy something online it showed WIP so I thought the game just wasn't very far along. You're in the right place to buy the camera but you are too early to buy it. You have to progress with Anna's path of raising MC corruption and charm and having a corruption event with Anna before you can buy the camera. If you click the relationships button beside the characters is an icon, click that and it will show what events remain for that character. if you click the help button it lays out how to accomplish those goals.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
i think you should make a button to play with the computer as it was before, now if you want to pass fast the time you have to click on remember and then on play computer, im ok with the button inside the remember option, but it shoud be outside too
If you want to pass the time fast, shouldn't you just choose to code? It spends twice the time and gives you money.

This frustrated me as well the first time I played through. I knew a camera was needed but when I tried to buy something online it showed WIP so I thought the game just wasn't very far along. You're in the right place to buy the camera but you are too early to buy it. You have to progress with Anna's path of raising MC corruption and charm and having a corruption event with Anna before you can buy the camera. If you click the relationships button beside the characters is an icon, click that and it will show what events remain for that character. if you click the help button it lays out how to accomplish those goals.
I guess I can see how that is confusing. I will add a warning to the shop.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If you want to pass the time fast, shouldn't you just choose to code? It spends twice the time and gives you money.
Depending on current time slot, sometimes you only want to advance a single time slot, e.g. when waiting for one of the many character events with fixed day and time ...

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I am just clicking a lot and not making progress. The advancement conditions are too obscure and non-obvious. It's quite easy to fall into game-weeks worth of nothing new occurring. You just have no clue whatsoever what to do to make things go nforward, so it's almost entirely random clicking and happening to fall into things. After a bit it just becomes not worth continuing as nothing is happening but you developing a cramp from clicking on things.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Version 1.4.5

Sara's Love Quest is either broken or just not triggering correctly.

The following are still Red
Call Isabella
Get the Information from Isabella
Convince Sarah
Take Artistic pictures
Wait

Current stats are Fitness/Charm/Int: all 20 Personal Corruption:29
Sarah Stats: Love/Corruption at 19

When ever the Call Someone button is active, Call Isabella is never present as a valid selection.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Version 1.4.5

Sara's Love Quest is either broken or just not triggering correctly.

The following are still Red
Call Isabella
Get the Information from Isabella
Convince Sarah
Take Artistic pictures
Wait

Current stats are Fitness/Charm/Int: all 20 Personal Corruption:29
Sarah Stats: Love/Corruption at 19

When ever the Call Someone button is active, Call Isabella is never present as a valid selection.
Doesn't that 'Call Isabella' say to do that in your room? Maybe in the evening?

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes